New Covid Study: Not So Suprising Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Not surprising to HALF of us anyway.

New York, New Jersey and California failed in their handling of the COVID-19 pandemic because of stringent lockdowns and policies, while Florida was among the best-performing states in the country, a new study has found

Well, ofcourse....It makes sense....The states that had the least amount of restrictions as possible, had their outbreaks, and with each passing new variant the virus gets weaker, and those who have had it, are immune...

Well, ofcourse....It makes sense....The states that had the least amount of restrictions as possible, had their outbreaks, and with each passing new variant the virus gets weaker, and those who have had it, are immune...
Couldn't have said better myself.

Florida and California tied even though they handled covid 180 degrees opposite. But California suffered in their economy and schools necause of their lockdowns while open Florida prospered. California's lockdowns did not decrease covid deaths. New York and NJ didn't do better than the free and open states either

How we got roped and hamstrung into this bullshit is beyond me.
We cannot permit this hoax to resurface just in time for dog and pony show mail in balloting.
I mean there was not even 10% of us here who correctly assessed the statistics once they were Finally no longer hidden
America is in a scary and dangerous state of manipulation to achieve political agendas unless that changes this year.

Well, watch out people, I didn't catch it all, but I heard a snippet today that was talking about 'the Fauch' starting to set up for Omicron 2.0 around September....Shameless.

Not surprising to HALF of us anyway.

New York, New Jersey and California failed in their handling of the COVID-19 pandemic because of stringent lockdowns and policies, while Florida was among the best-performing states in the country, a new study has found

Two things:

Florida has been faking numbers since the start, including having police raid a Data Scientist's house and try to arrest her for telling the truth about their COVID Numbers.

California has done the best of any state at containing the spread of COVID.

Two things:

Florida has been faking numbers since the start, including having police raid a Data Scientist's house and try to arrest her for telling the truth about their COVID Numbers.

California has done the best of any state at containing the spread of COVID.
That's not what the study says. But liberals aren't guided by SCIENCE, just their emotions

Thread closed. Already a topic on this in Politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back