New deal with Cuba

So we have the Pope and the rest of the world congratulating our President on a historic deal. Republicans outraged

Does it get any better than this?

I don't particularly care about this,in fact agree that the embargo on Cuba is stupid.

BUT, you don't think that letting the President just do as he pleases is a dangerous precedent to set simply because you like what THIS one is doing?

I have ZERO doubt that if right wing President were in office and he said "okay that's it , Congress won't act, so I'm issuing an executive order ending welfare in this country that you and others would be howling in rage. ZERO doubt.
In the end.....the President did the right thing

Sooner or later you got to tell Congress to go fuck themselves

What goes around comes around libs I don't want to hear any whining and crying from you people about what the next Republican president does.

Don't worry about that. The next republican president won't be around until we are all old and gray. No time soon.

Says the side that just got their ass handed to them in a national election. Hey you libs only need 40 seats in the House to reclaim the majority AHAHAHA!

Believe what you want, but that little midterm election wasn't nearly the indicator you want it to be.

The left got their asses royally kicked in 2010, it was an historic blow out at the local, state, and national level. Then Obama lied his ass off in 2012 yet the lying left barely scraped back 6 of the 56 seats they lost in 2010. Then in 2014 Obama's lies had come home to roost and the left got obliterated again in another historic ass kicking leaving them at a 70 year low in the House. Two huge bitch slapping's, eat it.

So we have the Pope and the rest of the world congratulating our President on a historic deal. Republicans outraged

I don't particularly care about this,in fact agree that the embargo on Cuba is stupid.

BUT, you don't think that letting the President just do as he pleases is a dangerous precedent to set simply because you like what THIS one is doing?

I have ZERO doubt that if right wing President were in office and he said "okay that's it , Congress won't act, so I'm issuing an executive order ending welfare in this country that you and others would be howling in rage. ZERO doubt.

uh yeah whatever. "sooner or later you just have to ignore the Constitution"

thanks for admitting that you believe that , moron

What goes around comes around libs I don't want to hear any whining and crying from you people about what the next Republican president does.

Don't worry about that. The next republican president won't be around until we are all old and gray. No time soon.

Says the side that just got their ass handed to them in a national election. Hey you libs only need 40 seats in the House to reclaim the majority AHAHAHA!

Believe what you want, but that little midterm election wasn't nearly the indicator you want it to be.

The left got their asses royally kicked in 2010, it was an historic blow out at the local, state, and national level. Then Obama lied his ass off in 2012 yet the lying left barely scraped back 6 of the 56 seats they lost in 2010. Then in 2014 Obama's lies had come home to roost and the left got obliterated again in another historic ass kicking leaving them at a 70 year low in the House. Two huge bitch slapping's, eat it.

Yet we still have healthcare, and there is nothing you can do but whine about immigration. You're really on top there aren't you sweetlips.

uh yeah whatever. "sooner or later you just have to ignore the Constitution"

thanks for admitting that you believe that , moron
The President is acting within his executive powers

When is Congress going to stop fucking around and use their legislative powers?

What makes anyone think a post Castro Cuba will be any different than the Castro run Cuba? There seems to be one constant in countries controlled by dictators over a long period of time when they fall another rises up and takes their place.

Same reason why communism has collapsed everywhere else in the world.
It hasn't collapsed in China or North Korea it seems to be making a comeback in Russia and you have to think the Castor brothers have someone waiting in the wings for when they bite the dust.

Neither China nor Russia are communist countries. North Korea is a basket case.

Advisors: Mr. President there is a long list of important issues foreign and domestic that require your immediate attention.

Obama: I want to work on Cuba.

Advisors: (stunned silence)

Yet we still have healthcare, and there is nothing you can do but whine about immigration. You're really on top there aren't you sweetlips.

LMAO dude, Obamacare is the gift that keeps on giving to the right, what do you think destroyed the Democratic party majorities. Damn but you libs sometimes are hilarious. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Advisors: Mr. President there is a long list of important issues foreign and domestic that require your immediate attention.

Obama: I want to work on Cuba.

Advisors: (stunned silence)

Thawed relations between the U.S. and Cuba is a historic accomplishment

Time to start planning your Cuba vacation. It should be worth the trip just to see all the old cars.

Yeah you liberals can tour the Cuban prisons and mock the political prisoners the communist thugs threw in jail, enjoy. /sarcasm

What makes anyone think a post Castro Cuba will be any different than the Castro run Cuba? There seems to be one constant in countries controlled by dictators over a long period of time when they fall another rises up and takes their place.

Same reason why communism has collapsed everywhere else in the world.
It hasn't collapsed in China or North Korea it seems to be making a comeback in Russia and you have to think the Castor brothers have someone waiting in the wings for when they bite the dust.

Neither China nor Russia are communist countries. North Korea is a basket case.
Isn't China a one party state? it's not a theocracy or a democracy so I don't know what else you would call it other than communist if you will note I said communism seems to be making a comeback in Russia not that Russia was a communist country as for North Korea it can be a basket case and communist there not mutually exclusive.

Forum List

Back