New Debate Rules for upcoming Presidential debate.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
New Debate Rule Allows Moderators To Zap Trump With Giant Cattle Prods Anytime They Feel Like It
·Jun 18, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1718734602750.png

U.S. — A newly established presidential debate rule will allow the two moderators to zap former president Donald Trump with a giant electric cattle prod anytime the mood strikes.

CNN has granted moderators Dana Bash and Jake Tapper the freedom to electrocute Trump at will throughout the event. "We believe it will be the best way to ensure Trump stays on topic and doesn't wander off into talking points that might make Joe Biden look incompetent," CNN producer Mike Lander said. "Not that we're biased against the current president or anything. But we definitely don't want to let Trump get away with persuading anyone to vote for him. If he does, zappy zappy!"

Debate organizers believe the electric cattle prod will ensure a fair and balanced discussion on the most pressing issues of the campaign trail. "I'm not at all excited to charge the former president with 10,000 volts of pure electricity anytime I feel the urge," Bash told members of the media. "I promise I am in no way fantasizing about it every second of every day."

At publishing time, organizers also granted the moderators use of the cattle prod if they saw President Biden start to drift off in one of his "power-up" moments.

New Debate Rule Allows Moderators To Zap Trump With Giant Cattle Prods Anytime They Feel Like It
·Jun 18, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

View attachment 964114

U.S. — A newly established presidential debate rule will allow the two moderators to zap former president Donald Trump with a giant electric cattle prod anytime the mood strikes.

CNN has granted moderators Dana Bash and Jake Tapper the freedom to electrocute Trump at will throughout the event. "We believe it will be the best way to ensure Trump stays on topic and doesn't wander off into talking points that might make Joe Biden look incompetent," CNN producer Mike Lander said. "Not that we're biased against the current president or anything. But we definitely don't want to let Trump get away with persuading anyone to vote for him. If he does, zappy zappy!"

Debate organizers believe the electric cattle prod will ensure a fair and balanced discussion on the most pressing issues of the campaign trail. "I'm not at all excited to charge the former president with 10,000 volts of pure electricity anytime I feel the urge," Bash told members of the media. "I promise I am in no way fantasizing about it every second of every day."

At publishing time, organizers also granted the moderators use of the cattle prod if they saw President Biden start to drift off in one of his "power-up" moments.

This thread might be in political satire but at the same time it seems one hundred percent believable.

This thread might be in political satire but at the same time it seems one hundred percent believable.
Conservatives have taken so much crap over the years in these debates

I remember when Romney and Obama debated as Candy Crowley moderated it as Crowley began to debate Romney telling the world he did not know what he was talking about, only to find out later he was correct. But by then, it was too late

Or how about Hillary being given the debate questions before debating Trump? Classic.

God only know what kind of crap they have up their slimy sleeves this time, but by this time we are pretty much over all of them.

Forum List

Back