New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is clear now that the McMichaels were not merely trying to talk to Ahmaud. They were executing a citizens arrest and trying to detain him.
A citizens arrest would have been illegal since they did not directly observe a crime

but they say they only wanted to question him

maybe a new video will appear or more evidence of some other kind
When you watch the video, did anyone else hear what sounded like the video-taker cocking his gun when he pulled over?
I'm more concerned as to what the jogger dropped on the road before the confrontation,,,
I hunted last night for any report or article saying he dropped a hammer on the road. There is none. I found a comment by a reader on social media saying there was a hammer....just a statement with nothing to back it up or where he learned that. Unless you've got a link, I'm holding that it's a social media rumor and nothing more.

So link away, if it's true. McMichael told the police that Arbery was unarmed. He, or the police, would have mentioned a hammer in the road. Who found it, if the police didn't? Let's see it.
I never said it was a hammer,,,but if you watch the video you can see him dropping something and then see 2 things laying in the road behind him,,,
I didn't see him "drop" anything, but I did see something lying in the road that looked like a music doohickey with earphones. Seeing there was serious trouble ahead, did he pull them off and drop them so he could hear? The video doesn't show that part. The first thing lying in the road went by too fast to tell.
youre either lying or confused,,,hes clearly shown twice dropping something and they never drove by them the car stopped and changed view angle,,,

The facts are these 2 racist rednecks murdered a black man and the Good Ole Boy Network tried to cover it up.

when did they not let him leave???
they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

We know the murderers blocked the joggers path and his freedom of movement. They were using a pickup truck as a weapon against an unarmed man. It’s highly probable the killers were brandishing their weapons the when they tried to stop him.

The gun goobers were violating the jogger’s civil rights the very first time they obstructed his freedom of movement to the final second that they shot him on a public road.

What means of escape from his armed attackers using two vehicles did the jogger have? Run ono Private Prioerty and then be shot for trespassing?

Add yourself to the confirmed racist list.
obviously you didnt watch the video cause the truck was stopped in the road and not turned crossways to traffic and the black guy swerved to attack the driver when he could have ran on straight uninterrupted,,,
The two men are already on record saying they had been attempting to cut him off several times before the final confrontation.

The idea that they weren’t attempting to impede him is ignorant. Not even the accused murderers have claimed that.
to bad he decided to attack them which resulted in his death or he could have been here to defend his actions,,,

It’s unfortunate the two men put him in a position where he felt necessary to defend himself.

Which is why these two men are now in legal jeopardy when their actions led to his death.
hes the one that put his own life in jeopordy when he decide to attack them instead of run any of the other 359 different directions
He had already run in another direction two or three times but they continued to pursue him in an attempt to detain him. By the time the driver got out of the truck, brandishing a firearm, he had few options and chose self defense, as is anyone’s right.

It is clear now that the McMichaels were not merely trying to talk to Ahmaud. They were executing a citizens arrest and trying to detain him.
A citizens arrest would have been illegal since they did not directly observe a crime

When you watch the video, did anyone else hear what sounded like the video-taker cocking his gun when he pulled over?
I'm more concerned as to what the jogger dropped on the road before the confrontation,,,
I hunted last night for any report or article saying he dropped a hammer on the road. There is none. I found a comment by a reader on social media saying there was a hammer....just a statement with nothing to back it up or where he learned that. Unless you've got a link, I'm holding that it's a social media rumor and nothing more.

So link away, if it's true. McMichael told the police that Arbery was unarmed. He, or the police, would have mentioned a hammer in the road. Who found it, if the police didn't? Let's see it.
I never said it was a hammer,,,but if you watch the video you can see him dropping something and then see 2 things laying in the road behind him,,,

Bullshit, right wing propaganda to try and justify the actions of these 2 redneck racist.
using right wing labels just shows youre the racist,,,

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

We know the murderers blocked the joggers path and his freedom of movement. They were using a pickup truck as a weapon against an unarmed man. It’s highly probable the killers were brandishing their weapons the when they tried to stop him.

The gun goobers were violating the jogger’s civil rights the very first time they obstructed his freedom of movement to the final second that they shot him on a public road.

What means of escape from his armed attackers using two vehicles did the jogger have? Run ono Private Prioerty and then be shot for trespassing?

obviously you didnt watch the video cause the truck was stopped in the road and not turned crossways to traffic and the black guy swerved to attack the driver when he could have ran on straight uninterrupted,,,
The two men are already on record saying they had been attempting to cut him off several times before the final confrontation.

The idea that they weren’t attempting to impede him is ignorant. Not even the accused murderers have claimed that.
to bad he decided to attack them which resulted in his death or he could have been here to defend his actions,,,

It’s unfortunate the two men put him in a position where he felt necessary to defend himself.

Which is why these two men are now in legal jeopardy when their actions led to his death.
hes the one that put his own life in jeopordy when he decide to attack them instead of run any of the other 359 different directions
He had already run in another direction two or three times but they continued to pursue him in an attempt to detain him. By the time the driver got out of the truck, brandishing a firearm, he had few options and chose self defense, as is anyone’s right.
so you didnt watch the video either,,,

I didn't see him "drop" anything, but I did see something lying in the road that looked like a music doohickey with earphones. Seeing there was serious trouble ahead, did he pull them off and drop them so he could hear? The video doesn't show that part. The first thing lying in the road went by too fast to tell.
youre either lying or confused,,,hes clearly shown twice dropping something and they never drove by them the car stopped and changed view angle,,,

The facts are these 2 racist rednecks murdered a black man and the Good Ole Boy Network tried to cover it up.
he died as a result of his own actions not theirs,,,
if they wanted to kill him they would have shot him when they drove by him,,,

You call them racists with nothing to go on except the color of their skin

You call them racists with nothing to go on except the color of their skin
that makes him the racist,,,

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

The only action they were sure he was doing was running. If he had run in any other direction but the road he would have been shot. Running in the road the truck can catch him. Running towards someone’s house in a neighborhood? One of those idiots would have shot him.

Nonsense....if being stupid was illegal you would get at least 20yrs.

How does anyone get so stupid? Do you take a stupid pill when you wake up in the morning?

Again........pointed out before.....but again since you obviously just post crap without checking out what has already been said....the father....the former policeman had investigated the black criminal back when he was a policeman....thus he recognized him on the video doing the burglary....so he knew who he was dealing with.....a black criminal. (Though the media will not report that....they never can be counted on to report the truth.)

The black suspect would not have been shot if he had not attacked the guy with the shot gun....if they just wanted to shoot him they could have done that at any time.

Are you black or just a stupid airhead brainwahed by some sociology professor at some junior college?

he died as a result of his own actions not theirs,,,
if they wanted to kill him they would have shot him when they drove by him,,,

Exactly.....as has been pointed out many times....they just wanted to talk to him....in rural Georgia just about everybody runs around with weapons....not uncommon at all as in a lot of states...the prudent thing to do today...with so many violent criminals on the loose.

and most especially in this case as the black dude was a known criminal.

Jesus. The Kkluxers are out in force on this thread. Not a surprise, Indiana was their most popular state, wasn't it? Anyway, if that incomplete video isn't evidence of murder I don't know what is.
So, where ARE your buddies IM2, Asslips, and BWK NOW?
Probably doing stuff with their families or working....not sucking off the government teat like inbred rednecks do.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

The only action they were sure he was doing was running. If he had run in any other direction but the road he would have been shot. Running in the road the truck can catch him. Running towards someone’s house in a neighborhood? One of those idiots would have shot him.

How does anyone get so stupid? Do you take a stupid pill when you wake up in the morning?

Again........pointed out before.....but again since you obviously just post crap without checking out what has already been said....the father....the former policeman had investigated the black criminal back when he was a policeman....thus he recognized him on the video doing the burglary....so he knew who he was dealing with.....a black criminal. (Though the media will not report that....they never can be counted on to report the truth.)

The black suspect would not have been shot if he had not attacked the guy with the shot gun....if they just wanted to shoot him they could have done that at any time.

Are you black or just a stupid airhead brainwahed by some sociology professor at some junior college?
No citizen has any right to detain anyone with a firearm because they think they looked like someone on a video.

End of story.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

No citizen has any right to detain anyone with a firearm because they think they looked like someone on a video.

End of story.
they never tried to detain him,,,all he had to do was continue on his way,,,cause if he did and they tried to detain him he would be alive to file a complaint against them,,,

Ignoring the fact the black guy attacked the son and tried to wrest his weapon from him.

I’m not ignoring the fact that an innocent man was being harassed and threatened by two armed men on a public street for no reason whatsoever other than being black and jogging in broad daylight.

I see the young gun goober got out of the truck from the drivers side because the jogger ran around on the passenger side. they met unseen in front of the truck and re-emerged in camera on the drivers side.

The missing acts in front of the truck do not show the jogger attacking the gun goober first. It only shows the jogger trying to get the shotgun away from his attacker.

That act looks to be a last desperate attempt to defend him self.

If young goober put the barrel of the gun in Ahmaud’s face and he tried to grab it to save his life I hope the goobers get prosecuted as a Federal Hate Crime.

No innocent person should ever be put in that situation ever.

The sense of a White privilege right to treat black Americans this way has got to be ended.

In a nutshell what we see over and over when these sorts of cases get in the headlines is bleeding heart liberals trying to protect the poor innocent Negro from white racists....they thus feel morally superior to all other white folks by engaging in such stupidity....now if the Negro was truly innocent it might be a different story....but in the majority of these cases if not all of them the black character usually has a rap sheet....guilty of many crimes and often violent crimes.

So now it has come out that these oh so innocent black jogger just jogging down the road singing zippidy do dah zippity day...has an extensive criminal history. Surprise, surprise....not.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

End of story.
they never tried to detain him,,,all he had to do was continue on his way,,,cause if he did and they tried to detain him he would be alive to file a complaint against them,,,

Yes....that is correct.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

End of story.

They were shouting at him to stop, chased him down in their trucks, got out in front of him and then emerged from the truck holding a shotgun.

Unless you’re a complete idiot, that’s attempting to detain someone

I
they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

End of story.

Yes....that is correct.
its not even correct according to the two men now jailed for murder.

They admitted to attempting to make a citizens arrest.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

End of story.

They were shouting at him to stop, chased him down in their trucks, got out in front of him and then emerged from the truck holding a shotgun.

Unless you’re a complete idiot, that’s attempting to detain someone
attempting is not the same as doing it,,,

in this case both parties have fault,, but the death is a result of arbreys stupidity,,,

OK. Let’s say you are running down the street. A Pick Up drives around you and two black guys get out with shotguns. Are you being attacked? Are they being aggressive?

I dunno what video these people are watching, but the one I've watched clearly shows the jogger running on the left side until he saw the guy with the shotgun blocking that path, then he swerved to the right to switch course to avoid the man with the shotgun, and then when he circled around the truck on the right side, the man with the shotgun had clearly repositioned himself on the other side of the front of the truck to block him there from proceeding that direction, too.

As I said elsewhere, the jogger likely ran right into the barrel of the shotgun. Heck, I'd snatch the gun too.

Where else was he gonna go? He had a swale on the right side, he only had about two feet to get around the right front side of the truck in order to resume his path but the guy with the shotgun, as I said, had already repositioned himself there to block that path as well.

And if anyone can't hear that shotgun go off as soon as the jogger circles the right side front of the truck, they're being willfully blind and deaf. Intellectually dishonest at the very least.

The jogger very likely ran right into the shotgun. The only way he could have avoided it was to jump in the swale.

For these two yahoos to try to claim they were attacked is laughable. It was clearly self defense on the jogger's part.

Anyway, sorry to interrupt the Klan meetin.

Proceed, all.

Last edited:
Ignoring the fact the black guy attacked the son and tried to wrest his weapon from him.

I’m not ignoring the fact that an innocent man was being harassed and threatened by two armed men on a public street for no reason whatsoever other than being black and jogging in broad daylight.

I see the young gun goober got out of the truck from the drivers side because the jogger ran around on the passenger side. they met unseen in front of the truck and re-emerged in camera on the drivers side.

The missing acts in front of the truck do not show the jogger attacking the gun goober first. It only shows the jogger trying to get the shotgun away from his attacker.

That act looks to be a last desperate attempt to defend him self.

If young goober put the barrel of the gun in Ahmaud’s face and he tried to grab it to save his life I hope the goobers get prosecuted as a Federal Hate Crime.

No innocent person should ever be put in that situation ever.

The sense of a White privilege right to treat black Americans this way has got to be ended.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa another social justice warrior emerges...probably wearing a mask hehheh

If you watch the video with your glasses on and in a neutral state of mind aka without bias....you will see the jogger clearly view off to the left to attack the guy with the shotgun....not a smart move to say the least.

Now if you watch the whole video....the complete video...not the one altered and edited by the media you will hear 3 shots being fired....why is that?....one shot with a shotgun is more than enough to take out any attacker...and at such close range a blind guy would have no trouble hitting the target.

What the 3 shots reveal is that there is a struggle going on..as in the black guy is trying to snatch the gun. We hear the first shot when the black guy comes in contact with the shooter.....that shot obviously missed as they continue to wrestle for control of the gun....if the shooter had been lying in wait so to speak to shoot the black guy he would not have missed.....the fact is the gun went off 3 times before the shooter manages to point the barrel towards his attacker and finally hit him...and the black dude takes off running again but quickly collapes after a couple of steps and dies.

Isn't it funny how a little common sense and logic easily explodes these fallacious arguments put forth by leftwingers.

and lest we forget.......this black guy was no innocent babe in the woods....he had been seen by the former policeman on video doing a burglary...and there is his extensive criminal history and as pointed out many times already the former policeman knew this guy had in fact done a investigation on him back when he was a cop.

Thus your stupid opinion is blasted to oblivion.....nice try though. hehheh Opinions are like arseholes....everyone has one....try and stick to the facts and we will have a much better discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back