New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be Unlawful Detention. They had no authority to question him.
I agree

they had called 911 for the cops to do that

see my post just above this one

the smart thing to do was just follow him and wait for the cops to show up

Well we should not forget that smart or not they did nothing illegal....the only one that did anything illegal was the black guy who comitted assault which was video taped....yet the leftwingers act like they have never seen the video.
I am NO left-winger but it sounds to me like the two white guys took the law into their own hands and considered themselves judge and jury, with enough unproven evidence for them to justify killing a man in cold blood.

He'd still be jogging today if he hadnt attacked the guy with the shotgun.

Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

Here are three facts based on your words:

The deceased victim is black

The deceased victim is not a suspect in any sense of the word according to the citizen arrest law because his murderers said they did not witness a crime being committed.

You are a racist.
Apparently you didn’t listen to the 9-1-1 call. Someone did see him breaking the law.

Also the video shows him attacking a man, which is breaking the law, then being shot by that man in self defense, which is not breaking the law.

What is racist about stating facts?
The owner of the house under construction said it wasn't Arbery. The owner had security cam footage of the guy who'd been lurking around and it wasn't him.
The owner is talking about previous burglars. Arbery was identified at the house at 1:08pm. He ran away when someone called 9-1-1 on him. He was followed in order to allow the police to pick him up. But 5 minutes later he attacked the man with a gun and got himself killed.

when did they not let him leave???
they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

We know the murderers blocked the joggers path and his freedom of movement. They were using a pickup truck as a weapon against an unarmed man. It’s highly probable the killers were brandishing their weapons the when they tried to stop him.

The gun goobers were violating the jogger’s civil rights the very first time they obstructed his freedom of movement to the final second that they shot him on a public road.

What means of escape from his armed attackers using two vehicles did the jogger have? Run ono Private Prioerty and then be shot for trespassing?

Add yourself to the confirmed racist list.
obviously you didnt watch the video cause the truck was stopped in the road and not turned crossways to traffic and the black guy swerved to attack the driver when he could have ran on straight uninterrupted,,,
The two men are already on record saying they had been attempting to cut him off several times before the final confrontation.

The idea that they weren’t attempting to impede him is ignorant. Not even the accused murderers have claimed that.

Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

The deceased victim is not a suspect in any sense of the word according to the citizen arrest law because his murderers said they did not witness a crime being committed.

You are a racist.

Ridiculous......where does such stupidity as you exhibit come from....a suspect is just that....he does not have to committ a crime to be a suspect...and no one attempted to make an arrest.

black guy was never restrained in any shape or manner....had complete freedom of movement the whole time and he used that freedom to attack a guy with a shotgun....that is a crime...that is assault.
It is not a crime to attack a man with a shotgun who points it at you retard, it is self defense and the jogger was in the right the entire time
its a crime to attack anyone whether they have a gun or not,,,

Exactly but the leftwingers want to believe the white guys were in the wrong by merely attempting to talk to the black guy...they completely excuse the black guy for assaulting a guy with a shot gun.

and of course.....the media backs them up...edits the video and pursues the case in order to stir up racial conflict....they will not be happy unless they can foment protests and riots....that is their modus operandi....always trying to stir up trouble so they can put their star reporters out there to generate ratings and revenue....and the gullible public is thus mislead.
I watched the video on the ten o’clock news last night, they smeared the video so one couldn’t see the black man smacking the white guy and holding the gun against himself pulling. It deceived my own wife. I explained and then she said, she wanted to see the video clean.

Someone did see him breaking the law.

That is a lie. That makes your commentary racist. If you don’t want to be a racist cite the facts that we know are true and kniw what is written in the law.

On the day of the murder the white men were violating the ‘citizens arrest’ law and were violating the civil rights of a black male who was jogging and were escalating a confrontation to a violent outcome and were the only participants that were armed. The Jogger was violating no law and was forced to stand his ground and try to defend himself.

We know that and we know your statement here is a lie:

“Someone did see him breaking the law.”

All you have and all you present is your personal opinion which is not enough....we now know the black guy has a criminal record.....very few criminals ever change their spots....thus it is highly likley he was still engaged in criminal activity...I have not seen the evidence against the black guy in regards to the alleged burglary...and I doubt anyone on here has.

In a nutshell all you have and all the rest of the leftwingers posting lies on here is your belief that all white folk are racists...ignoring what black folks say...aka...blacks are more racist than whites. Look that up and you will see I am right.

More Americans feel that black people are more racist than whites and Hispanics. study finds

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

We know the murderers blocked the joggers path and his freedom of movement. They were using a pickup truck as a weapon against an unarmed man. It’s highly probable the killers were brandishing their weapons the when they tried to stop him.

The gun goobers were violating the jogger’s civil rights the very first time they obstructed his freedom of movement to the final second that they shot him on a public road.

What means of escape from his armed attackers using two vehicles did the jogger have? Run ono Private Prioerty and then be shot for trespassing?

obviously you didnt watch the video cause the truck was stopped in the road and not turned crossways to traffic and the black guy swerved to attack the driver when he could have ran on straight uninterrupted,,,
The two men are already on record saying they had been attempting to cut him off several times before the final confrontation.

The idea that they weren’t attempting to impede him is ignorant. Not even the accused murderers have claimed that.
to bad he decided to attack them which resulted in his death or he could have been here to defend his actions,,,

That is a lie. That makes your commentary racist. If you don’t want to be a racist cite the facts that we know are true and kniw what is written in the law.

On the day of the murder the white men were violating the ‘citizens arrest’ law and were violating the civil rights of a black male who was jogging and were escalating a confrontation to a violent outcome and were the only participants that were armed. The Jogger was violating no law and was forced to stand his ground and try to defend himself.

There is a 9-1-1 call on record at 1:08pm identifying a black man wearing a white t-shirt. 5 minutes later was another call about him and he was shot when attacking one of the men.
Exactly how many black men wearing white t-shirts do you think were running around in this neighborhood at 1:10pm that day?

All you have and all you present is your personal opinion which is not enough....we now know the black guy has a criminal record.....very few criminals ever change their spots....thus it is highly likley he was still engaged in criminal activity...I have not seen the evidence against the black guy in regards to the alleged burglary...and I doubt anyone on here has.

In a nutshell all you have and all the rest of the leftwingers posting lies on here is your belief that all white folk are racists...ignoring what black folks say...aka...blacks are more racist than whites. Look that up and you will see I am right.

More Americans feel that black people are more racist than whites and Hispanics. study finds
He’s only argument is....”You’re racist!”

It is always a good thing when a black criminal bites the dust.....the only sure remedy for them....the death penalty. We can all rest assured now he will never comitt any more crimes or assault any more white folk.

But his mama still loves him.....that is the problem with most young black thugs....there is no father in the home and these black mamas simply are not able to raise their kids in a proper manner....and we all know who is responsible for the break up of the black family....which began back in the sixties. Before that ...black crime was very low...not that much of it.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

to bad he decided to attack them which resulted in his death or he could have been here to defend his actions,,,

It’s unfortunate the two men put him in a position where he felt necessary to defend himself.

Which is why these two men are now in legal jeopardy when their actions led to his death.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

It’s unfortunate the two men put him in a position where he felt necessary to defend himself.

Which is why these two men are now in legal jeopardy when their actions led to his death.
hes the one that put his own life in jeopordy when he decide to attack them instead of run any of the other 359 different directions

You are a racist.

Ridiculous......where does such stupidity as you exhibit come from....a suspect is just that....he does not have to committ a crime to be a suspect...and no one attempted to make an arrest.

black guy was never restrained in any shape or manner....had complete freedom of movement the whole time and he used that freedom to attack a guy with a shotgun....that is a crime...that is assault.
It is not a crime to attack a man with a shotgun who points it at you retard, it is self defense and the jogger was in the right the entire time
its a crime to attack anyone whether they have a gun or not,,,

Exactly but the leftwingers want to believe the white guys were in the wrong by merely attempting to talk to the black guy...they completely excuse the black guy for assaulting a guy with a shot gun.

and of course.....the media backs them up...edits the video and pursues the case in order to stir up racial conflict....they will not be happy unless they can foment protests and riots....that is their modus operandi....always trying to stir up trouble so they can put their star reporters out there to generate ratings and revenue....and the gullible public is thus mislead.
I watched the video on the ten o’clock news last night, they smeared the video so one couldn’t see the black man smacking the white guy and holding the gun against himself pulling. It deceived my own wife. I explained and then she said, she wanted to see the video clean.

Yes...extremely outrageous how the media has edited the video to not allow people to see the whole thing ...the complete video is still available but probably not for long.....the censors are very busy trying to delete it from all sites....the last I checked though it is still available on this site.

But it does make the attackers guilty. And it should serve as a lesson for the next delusional dolt who sees himself as the vigilante for the hood.
There ARE NO "attackers".. The only attacker (as shown by the video) is Arbery. And the only lesson is that in communities with sizable black voting populations, you can't rely on the politicans and police to back you up, for your legal rights of self-defense, if/whenever the person attacking you is black.

I wonder how many of these "Blame the white guy" cases there now have been in America. Must be 100, just since the Zimmerman fiasco.

No you see the aggressor is the two idiots who grabbed their guns and went to chase Ahmad down.
Ok. Let’s review. Self Defense does not apply when you chase the guy down. It is not stand your ground when you are the aggressor. Any questions?
Yeah, let's review.
Simply going to somebody to ask some questions, isn't being an aggressor.

Firing a gun when somebody (Arbery) is attacking you with their fists, is stand your ground self-defense.

What incompetency the schools are exhibiting these days. Sad.

OK. Let’s say you are running down the street. A Pick Up drives around you and two black guys get out with shotguns. Are you being attacked? Are they being aggressive?

[
Maybe I missed it but in all the articles I’ve read on this, none mention where Arbery lived.
About 10 years ago I finally decided that I was done drinking and driving.

I still frequented the bars for a few years however but I refused to use a cab. I took the opportunity to walk home for exercise. My favorite bar was probably 4 or 5 miles from my house so I walked or joged through many neighborhoods that I didn't "belong" in.

I have a criminal record and I was in a place I didn't live.

DID I DESERVE TO GET SHOT?

Did I say Arbery deserved to get shot?
But I felt like you implied he was suspect simply for "not belonging"

I've been MANY places I didn't belong.

Nope. I just found it curious that (to my knowledge) it has never been mentioned.

My take on this is that, even if Arbery was the burgler they suspected him to be, everything these guys did was precisely what they should NOT have done. It was stupid and reckless.

It was stupid to confront the guy themselves and even more stupid to do so armed.

Are they racist? Given that they sincerely thought he looked like the black guy in the surveillance video, maybe not. But one thing is for sure: the whole thing was pointless and need not have happened.

“fitting the description” is something a lot of black men find themselves having to deal with.

When someone makes a police report, the cops always ask for a description, its then the job of the police to look for "2 young African American men, average height, average build last seen going eastward on Elm Street- beware these suspects are both armed and dangerous" or whatever else the description is. The police will stop them give them a chance to prove their innocence.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

hes the one that put his own life in jeopordy when he decide to attack them instead of run any of the other 359 different directions

The only action they were sure he was doing was running. If he had run in any other direction but the road he would have been shot. Running in the road the truck can catch him. Running towards someone’s house in a neighborhood? One of those idiots would have shot him.

It is clear now that the McMichaels were not merely trying to talk to Ahmaud. They were executing a citizens arrest and trying to detain him.
A citizens arrest would have been illegal since they did not directly observe a crime

but they say they only wanted to question him

maybe a new video will appear or more evidence of some other kind
When you watch the video, did anyone else hear what sounded like the video-taker cocking his gun when he pulled over?
I'm more concerned as to what the jogger dropped on the road before the confrontation,,,
I hunted last night for any report or article saying he dropped a hammer on the road. There is none. I found a comment by a reader on social media saying there was a hammer....just a statement with nothing to back it up or where he learned that. Unless you've got a link, I'm holding that it's a social media rumor and nothing more.

So link away, if it's true. McMichael told the police that Arbery was unarmed. He, or the police, would have mentioned a hammer in the road. Who found it, if the police didn't? Let's see it.
I never said it was a hammer,,,but if you watch the video you can see him dropping something and then see 2 things laying in the road behind him,,,
I didn't see him "drop" anything, but I did see something lying in the road that looked like a music doohickey with earphones. Seeing there was serious trouble ahead, did he pull them off and drop them so he could hear? The video doesn't show that part. The first thing lying in the road went by too fast to tell.

they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

The only action they were sure he was doing was running. If he had run in any other direction but the road he would have been shot. Running in the road the truck can catch him. Running towards someone’s house in a neighborhood? One of those idiots would have shot him.

thanks for your opinion,,, but lets stick with facts,,,

It is clear now that the McMichaels were not merely trying to talk to Ahmaud. They were executing a citizens arrest and trying to detain him.
A citizens arrest would have been illegal since they did not directly observe a crime

When you watch the video, did anyone else hear what sounded like the video-taker cocking his gun when he pulled over?
I'm more concerned as to what the jogger dropped on the road before the confrontation,,,
I hunted last night for any report or article saying he dropped a hammer on the road. There is none. I found a comment by a reader on social media saying there was a hammer....just a statement with nothing to back it up or where he learned that. Unless you've got a link, I'm holding that it's a social media rumor and nothing more.

So link away, if it's true. McMichael told the police that Arbery was unarmed. He, or the police, would have mentioned a hammer in the road. Who found it, if the police didn't? Let's see it.
I never said it was a hammer,,,but if you watch the video you can see him dropping something and then see 2 things laying in the road behind him,,,
I didn't see him "drop" anything, but I did see something lying in the road that looked like a music doohickey with earphones. Seeing there was serious trouble ahead, did he pull them off and drop them so he could hear? The video doesn't show that part. The first thing lying in the road went by too fast to tell.
youre either lying or confused,,,hes clearly shown twice dropping something and they never drove by them the car stopped and changed view angle,,,

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

Funny how the media keeps calling black burglary suspect 1 as a “jogger”.

Because that is what he was, oh that's right 2 rednecks want to label him a burglary suspect so that is what everyone else should call him. White is right.

Bullshit, right wing propaganda to try and justify the actions of these 2 redneck racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back