New England Patriots Blast New York Times For Misleading White House Trump Photo

jhy9hz.png

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
There weren't any 40 staff on the stairs in 2015, nor were there 40 staff seated in 2017. There wasn't and isn't a staff of forty! There are 16 coaches, counting the head coach, and 3 trainers and a few secretaries.
50 players showed up in 2015 and only 34 in 2017. More staff showed up in 2015 than 2017, too!

Another one pulled straight out of your ass.

What makes you think that anyone except Lakhota would take your word over the word of Patriots official?

The last time I read a real piece of journalism was probably over 6 mos ago.

It was a guy who went undercover into a private prison.

Someone have to be crazy to do that, and six months isn't enough time to get the hang of it.

Someone have to be crazy to do that, and six months isn't enough time to get the hang of it.

He stayed for 5 mos, his cover started to get blown.
Amazed he lasted that long.

I lost the OS where I had it bookmarked. Very good read.

I'm telling you, no wonder they're called the New York Slimes. It's apparent the left has zero ethics or credibility. This example proves it. God bless the New England Patriots for blasting them.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/patriots-blast-new-york-times-misleading-white-house-photo/

Dafuck does a newspaper sports page have to do with "the left"?
We patriotic conservatives are crusaders of promoting the truth while exposing the lies of the left. The Jew York Slimes have been exposed engaging in subterfuge.

You mean Ivanka Trump slimed her own father?

Seeing she is Jewish and you called the New York Times the Jew York Slimes mean she also slimmed her father...

Oh, you're as Conservative as Hillary Clinton is straight, and neither are true...

I'm telling you, no wonder they're called the New York Slimes. It's apparent the left has zero ethics or credibility. This example proves it. God bless the New England Patriots for blasting them.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/patriots-blast-new-york-times-misleading-white-house-photo/

We patriotic conservatives are crusaders of promoting the truth while exposing the lies of the left. The Jew York Slimes have been exposed engaging in subterfuge.

Seeing she is Jewish and you called the New York Times the Jew York Slimes mean she also slimmed her father...

Oh, you're as Conservative as Hillary Clinton is straight, and neither are true...
Ivanka does not work for that paper. Your post is flawed as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

Last edited:
So Tom Brady wasn't at the White House for the thing, along with a bunch of other players that wanted nothing to do with the steaming turd blossom drumpf.

What a bunch of whiny little victims you are. You'll be making these size lies up for years and years to come and all because you know yours is tiny too.

:lmao:

Ummm, you snowflakes started it sweetcheeks.... Just sayin..

Ivanka does not work for that paper. Your post is flawed as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

And your nonsense is tiring and retarded!

1. You attack Jews daily but then excuse Ivanka Trump and what is really funny a true white nationalist would be outraged at the idea of a woman like Ivanka converting Judaism and yet you excuse her all the damn time.

2. Donald Trump is not a god nor is he divine. In fact the worthless twat is a pathetic excuse of human waste and to write the utter nonsense you write about him daily is just fucking pathetic.

3. If you have any doubt that I believe you are a leftist making an ass of yourself well know I truly believe you are a fucking sock!

Now tell the board how you slurp the bathwater of Ivanka Trump while claiming Jews are the ones slimming your pathetic hero Donald John Trump!

Forum List

Back