New evidence backs Trump vote fraud claim

The discovery that more than 6,000 people used out-of-state driver’s licenses to vote in New Hampshire last November bolsters Donald Trump’s claim he lost the state because thousands of Massachusetts residents came in to vote.
New Evidence Backs Trump Vote-Fraud Claim
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that, why that could never happen oh wait Russia did it , No a republican did it, no wait Clinton did it.

More Alex Jones crap. You know sane people are laughing at you, right?
So how many Mass. residents do you think voted in N.H.?

In a country this big, I can't be sure it didn't happen at all, so I'll say it might have happened a couple of times, but there is no reason to believe it happened at all.

The discovery that more than 6,000 people used out-of-state driver’s licenses to vote in New Hampshire last November bolsters Donald Trump’s claim he lost the state because thousands of Massachusetts residents came in to vote.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that, why that could never happen oh wait Russia did it , No a republican did it, no wait Clinton did it.

In a country this big, I can't be sure it didn't happen at all, so I'll say it might have happened a couple of times, but there is no reason to believe it happened at all.
Your naivete is astounding.

Your naivete is astounding.

Your lack of proof is even more astounding.

The Washington Times has run a story on it as well

More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump

This was already discussed back in February by NPR

This data doesn't do anything to prove, on its own, that New Hampshire's elections are being infiltrated and influenced by out-of-state voters trying to game the results.

For one, we don't know the party makeup of each individual first-time voter, nor can we know how they actually cast their ballots.

Where Were Out-of-State IDs Used to Vote in New Hampshire Last November?

I'm not laughing that TRUE the VOTE is included in that link article. I don't care whose website it is, that link contains valuable information that every American should know about IRS weaponzation, and voter fraud going on by the millions from illegal aliens.

Infowars. Tell me, have you ever met Alex? It would be a match made in heaven I suspect.
WEAK MINDS which have the IQ level of 20 thank you for proving it once again stupid pos.

Forum List

Back