New Footage of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting obtained

You lack the intelligence necessary to indulge in moral reasoning, and so focus your ire against the teenager trying to prevent the destruction of his friend's business rather than the pedophiles and assorted other criminals and miscreants trying to destroy it.

All you know is what team you are on and follow no actual principles. If somebody were trying to burn down your own business to deny you the ability to support yourself, I'm sure you would not vilify the person trying to prevent this. You do so with somebody else, however, because you are stupid and because you are a patent hypocrite.
Okeedokee.

By the way. Rittenhouse was not facing any danger until he placed himself in harms way. No one was attempting to burn down his business, as he had no business to burn down. His livelihood was not placed at risk.

His parents home was in a neighboring state, so that was not at risk either.

Last edited:
Its a tough call, you have a young kid out at night with a firearm, going to a protest in a near by state. Should never have been there in the 1st place. The actual defense should a kid to young to have a fully developed frontal cortex be fully responsible for his actions? The other real problem is should he be set free what is the message? Do we want to encourage teens to think a way to solve problems is to take to the streets with guns? Its just one more ugly American mess.
"protest"

You use extremely dishonest language to describe this event, and you do so to shift responsibility away from those engaging in actions that fit the description of terrorism to a T, and on to another target. Looting is not a "protest". Burning down the businesses and destroying the livilihood of innocent people is not a "protest"and assaulting people people trying to prevent such actions is not a "protest"

YOU are part of the ugly mess of which you speak when you justify the terroristic actions by calling them a mere "protest". The actual people who had no business being there were all those you support who were there to burn, loot and hurt people.

But Kyle did inadvertently make himself a target by being a dumbass kid and not thinking very logically and thoroughly before isolating himself from his group. (Strength in numbers)
I won't argue that point at all. Very true statement.

You covered my point in your post. After contact was made, he did very well under the circumstances. He did NOT DO exactly what the left always claims will happen. Recklessly spraying bullets from an evil black rifle killing dozens of innocent civilians in the process!!!!!

I don't disagree.

But, apparently these assholes want this untrained, immature, inexperience teenager to go down for FIRST-DEGREE MURDER solely because he was an untrained, immature, inexperience teenager. They want the fact that he is an untrained, immature, inexperience teenager to vitiate his legitimate, and now CONCLUSIVELY PROVED self-defense claim, SOLELY because he is/was an untrained, immature, inexperience teenager and had "no right to be there."

RIGHT???
So it's your view that because he was inexperience, untrained and unqualified to act in the manner he did, his decision to get involved in a violent riot which was none of his business should be overlooked?

Here it is:

“Get the motherfucker”, then pedophile guy chases him and attacks him, then Rittenhouse defends himself.

Interesting there is drone/aircraft footage the FBI had. Feds just watching BLM destroy everything and do nothing about it but charge people who were defending themselves.

Yes. The FBI is clearly a treasonous pit of political gangsters and needs to be dismantled and replaced with a real law enforcement operation. Letting Democrat criminal syndicates controlling the AG and having its own taxpayer funded SS can't be allowed to stand.

The trial is on right now. Id suggest everyone watch and learn the real facts of the case rather than what we have all read in the media.

So it's your view that because he was inexperience, untrained and unqualified to act in the manner he did, his decision to get involved in a violent riot which was none of his business should be overlooked?

Clearly he is qualified to defend himself; two sleazy felons are dead and he's alive, right? Right.

What are you actually saying?

That because he was inexperience etc. that proves MURDER???

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HERE, PAL???

I've never said what charge(s) are appropriate.

My comments have been very clear. Plus I can state my view without being foul and insulting.
Rubbish. You keep insulting people's intelligence and pretending the videos don't show us exactly what the thugs were doing, chasing him down and hoping to beat him to death, or rape him in one of the thug's cases. Your sniveling duly noted and dismissed.

Okeedokee.

By the way. Rittenhouse was not facing any danger until he placed himself in harms way. No one was attempting to burn down his business, as he had no business to burn down. His livelihood was not placed at risk.

His parents home was in a neighboring state, so that was not at risk either.
All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. You would do nothing.

Forum List

Back