New Footage of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting obtained

That is not even an issue since his handling of the weapon isn't an issue.
Sure it is. The prosecution will try to make it very clear he was handling the weapon poorly and irresponsibly, to bolster the reckless Homicide and endangerment charges.

No, if you go reread that yourself, you will clearly see that was not implied, and that you invented it out of thin air. Order to create some low hanging fruit for yourself.

But, now that it is clear you are barking up the wrong tree, let's move on.

Yeah, it was a plastic bag; not a molotov cocktail...

Plastic bag... and what? And what? You tell me, plastic bag AND what?

I've never said what charge(s) are appropriate.

My comments have been very clear. Plus I can state my view without being foul and insulting.
Oh, good. We're finally getting some where.

You agree that MURDER should not even be on the table after watching the video, right?

I order for the murder charges to stick...
They have to prove that Kyle was taunting and goading the rioters...

I'm pretty sure that evidence doesn't exist.
I haven't seen any and the left wing nutjobs have been looking for it hard core too.

The best they got is some highly edited footage that might be considered neutral at best...it isn't anything up to the level of what the prosecutor needs to prove his case.

But it's too late now...the prosecutor is committed to a loser. So he has to play it out the best he can. (Idealogues....whatcha gonna do eh?)

So just sit back and watch this case go down in flames.

There is no pending charge of irresponsible handling of a weapon. There is a charge of reckless endangerment. Which means he knows how, he doesn't care,

Irresponsible use of a weapon would make this an accidental death.

And, even in the highly unlikely event that they do, Wisconsin law STILL does not take self-defense off the table.

Wisconsin 939.48

939.48  Self-defense and defense of others.
(2) Provocation affects the privilege of self-defense as follows:

(a) A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense against such attack, except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. In such a case, the person engaging in the unlawful conduct is privileged to act in self-defense, but the person is not privileged to resort to the use of force intended or likely to cause death to the person's assailant unless the person reasonably believes he or she has exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant.

(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.

"protest"

You use extremely dishonest language to describe this event, and you do so to shift responsibility away from those engaging in actions that fit the description of terrorism to a T, and on to another target. Looting is not a "protest". Burning down the businesses and destroying the livilihood of innocent people is not a "protest"and assaulting people people trying to prevent such actions is not a "protest"

YOU are part of the ugly mess of which you speak when you justify the terroristic actions by calling them a mere "protest". The actual people who had no business being there were all those you support who were there to burn, loot and hurt people.

This is an excellent rebuttal. Why are they so ready to condemn Rittenhouse for 'attending a protest with a gun,' when there is absolutely nothing said about the thug who had his bicep blown off BY Rittenhouse WHILE POINTING A GUN AT HIM?? If the looters were armed, then Rittenhouse was justified himself in being armed. This is the type of nuance that dims simply aren't capable of comprehending.

There is no pending charge of irresponsible handling of a weapon. There is a charge of reckless endangerment. Which means he knows how, he doesn't care,

Irresponsible use of a weapon would make this an accidental death.
Correct... prosecutor went for too much and without reserve.
This is involuntary manslaughter....
But he isn't charged with it nor is he capable of being charged with it nor is it permissable to mention those charges during the trial.

And even involuntary manslaughter is a bit of a stretch because of the police department actions of that night.

And, even in the highly unlikely event that they do, Wisconsin law STILL does not take self-defense off the table.

Wisconsin 939.48

939.48  Self-defense and defense of others.
(2) Provocation affects the privilege of self-defense as follows:

(a) A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense against such attack, except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. In such a case, the person engaging in the unlawful conduct is privileged to act in self-defense, but the person is not privileged to resort to the use of force intended or likely to cause death to the person's assailant unless the person reasonably believes he or she has exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant.

(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.
Right...but with what is charged...The prosecutor has a HUGE mountain to climb of proof that just doesn't exist....and every commentating lawyer has said as much.

The only risk is for an activist jury....which the pretrial questions should have removed from the jury pool. And if any of them lied on the questions...it's game over for the state. Kyle gets off and is out in every scenario possible...the odds are all on his side at the moment.

I'm pretty sure that evidence doesn't exist.
I haven't seen any and the left wing nutjobs have been looking for it hard core too.

The best they got is some highly edited footage that might be considered neutral at best...it isn't anything up to the level of what the prosecutor needs to prove his case.

But it's too late now...the prosecutor is committed to a loser. So he has to play it out the best he can. (Idealogues....whatcha gonna do eh?)

So just sit back and watch this case go down in flames.
Most of the prosecution's case was thrown out. It will be interesting to see what they do with what's left.

Yes. Quite clearly. He never once fired a round indiscriminantly. He fired 8 rounds, 6 hit, two were fatal.

The typical cop would have fired 15 rounds and hit once. Maybe.

That is based on actual shooting statistics.

Most of the prosecution's case was thrown out. It will be interesting to see what they do with what's left.
There ain't much...just a token case is about it. The prosecutor is fighting for his political future...which don't look good at the moment. He thought that he could build a career off this case....instead of going down in flames. He will be lucky to be dogcatcher after this.

]
This is an excellent rebuttal. Why are they so ready to condemn Rittenhouse for 'attending a protest with a gun,' when there is absolutely nothing said about the thug who had his bicep blown off BY Rittenhouse WHILE POINTING A GUN AT HIM?? If the looters were armed, then Rittenhouse was justified himself in being armed. This is the type of nuance that dims simply aren't capable of comprehending.

Our media has trained them to idolize criminals. Here, you had criminals descending on Kenosha FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY in order to burn it down, but these brainwashed morond don't bat so much as an eyelash. They focus their rage on one kid there trying to protect rhe lives and livelihoods of inbocent people.

Its a shame that our educational sytem has devolved tp the point it only wants to produce these unthinking woke Stalinists rather than citizens who undertand principles.

Last edited:
I would support letting this kid off the hook if he didn't travel to another to state in order to engage in a fight which was none of his business.
is that not allowed? so illegals can come to the US and that's acceptable, but a citizen can't go to another state? One within miles of one's house? explain for us.

they want you to think they're jedi warriors and have the force to divert your attention. do not look over here, this person with a gun has a, potted plant, yeah, that's the ticket.

I would support letting this kid off the hook if he didn't travel to another to state in order to engage in a fight which was none of his business.
He didn't do that.

It isn't so much you don't know. It's that what you do know is wrong.

There ain't much...just a token case is about it. The prosecutor is fighting for his political future...which don't look good at the moment. He thought that he could build a career off this case....instead of going down in flames. He will be lucky to be dogcatcher after this.
I did chuckle at the prosecutor's opening remarks. He can't understand why kyle didn't kill all of the other hundreds of peaceful people there and picked those four out. Son, I almost lost it right there. I'm like, dude, did you see the video? The state is counting on you and you can't see the video of what actually took place? Really? that's your case?

He's trying to say Kyle went around and picked them out. hahahahahahahahahahahha, out loud he said it. really, I shit you not.

Forum List

Back