New Footage of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting obtained

The militia members and the cops, who invited Rittenhouse to the party and handed him a loaded gun, should be the defendents.
Defendants in a civil action for negligent entrustment of a firearm to a minor?

I can see that being viable.

Criminal charges?

Not even. Not in a million years.

Defendants in a civil action for negligent entrustment of a firearm to a minor?

I can see that being viable.

Criminal charges?

Not even. Not in a million years.
For the police? Absolutely criminal charges. Fuckers should be buried, under the jail.

The militia twits as well.

People just know so much that isn't so. They assume facts and actions that never happened. When this is over, all of those will be back patiently explaining why the judge could not possibly rule the way he did. They know better.

For the police? Absolutely criminal charges. Fuckers should be buried, under the jail.

The militia twits as well.
As long as business owners are allowed to use deadly force or the threat of deadly force to protect their property from rioters trying to commit arson, I have no problem with police not being on the scene.

As long as business owners are allowed to use deadly force or the threat of deadly force to protect their property from rioters trying to commit arson, I have no problem with police not being on the scene.
Whatever. In this case, the cops didn't have the balls to do their job and invited (with a wink and a nudge) a bunch of unhinged Trumpsters militia twats. Fuck them.

Whatever. In this case, the cops didn't have the balls to do their job and invited (with a wink and a nudge) a bunch of unhinged Trumpsters militia twats. Fuck them.
And strangely enough, not a SINGLE cosplay militia princess showed up in Kenosha the next day.

We of course know why. The DOJ should investigate and get the names and the communications.

Of course not. They were happy to let the kid take the fall for them. Chickeshit motherfuckers. Every one.
But still they didn't even show up. Because they were told not to show up, by the same people that had asked them to show up the prior night. And the night before that.

I own a small business. I contribute to society, give to my community, donate to charity and keep others gainfully employed. It is only natural for me to identify wirh those like me.

What does it say about these posters here who so strongly identify with the worst criminal filth our society vomits forth - the arsonists, the looters, the rapists and the terrorists who are parasites living off society and contribute nothing to it whatsoever other than mayhem and victimizing innocent people?

I own a small business. I contribute to society, give to my community, donate to charity and keep others gainfully employed. It is only natural for me to identify wirh those like me.

What does it say about these posters here who so strongly identify with the worst criminal filth our society vomits forth - the arsonists, the looters, the rapists and the terrorists who are parasites living off society and contribute nothing to it whatsoever other than mayhem and victimizing innocent people?
nobody is identifying with them or defending their character. That is you just being a weak little asshole who ran out of stuff to whine about.

Forum List

Back