New Footage of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting obtained

is that not allowed? so illegals can come to the US and that's acceptable, but a citizen can't go to another state? One within miles of one's house? explain for us.
There is no reason involved in any of his arbitrary statements.

That he supports criminals intent on burning down Kenosha descending on it from all over the country while demonizing one young man from a neighboring state trying to protect innocent people says all you need to know about his thought processes.

That he supports criminals intent on burning down Kenosha descending on it from all over the country while demonizing one young man from a neighboring state trying to protect innocent people says all you need to know about his thought processes.
Indeed.
clapping2.gif

FirstShotInKenoshaClean.JPG

at 0:01 this frame shows the muzzle flash.

Here it is again.

FirstShotInKenosha.JPG

Now, see the video again, right at the beginning. The first shooter, in black, appears to fire a pistol into the air, then run to the right, out of the frame.

Or a jury that thinks he went there with the intent of violently clashing with protestors. Come on now, at least put in a little mental effort.
It's possible that a jury could improperly find that Rittenhouse was there to start shit, but that's why the judge suppressed that kind of discussion/evidence and granted a motion in lemine.

I don't think the defense should use this photo:

KyleRittenhouseKilledACommieForMommy.gif

but it is FUCKING AWESOME, and I am glad that commie fuck is lying STONE DEAD!!!

Kyle killed a commie for mommy.

:banana:

View attachment 559993

at 0:01 this frame shows the muzzle flash.

Here it is again.

View attachment 559992

Now, see the video again, right at the beginning. The first shooter, in black, appears to fire a pistol into the air, then run to the right, out of the frame.

did you read the comments under the video, hilarious. Not one against Kyle.

8 months ago

To Youtube: What gives you the audacity to think i'd be offended by a racist convicted sex offender being shot in self defense after he shouted the N word at, and repeatedly attacked the person who shot him? In fact, I'm delighted to view such lovely sights and urge you to allow more uploads of the like.

Eric​

1 month ago
Funny how Rosenbaum was crying at the end. At least he died doing what he loved… chasing minors.

1 week ago
I watch this when I need to be cheered up.

1 month ago
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MOLEST KIDS, THE POWERS OF THE UNIVERSE MADE HIM PAY WITH HIS LIFE.

1 year ago
Great medic work. Im sure the tshirt prevented all that internal bleeding from having his non existent brain mashed with 5.56

10 months ago
Antifa: Defund the police! Also Antifa: Call the Police!

3 weeks ago
Kinda ironic they’re saying: “call the police.” You don’t get to call the police while protesting the police 😂

4 months ago
“If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim.” -LtCol Jeff Cooper

Eric

1 year ago
An they say when you die you see a bright light .....Maybe its a flash from all the people sticking there phone in ur face to record your last moments 🤔

1 year ago
“Defund the police.” kills someone “Defund the police.” gets shot “Call the police.”
1 year ago
LMAO all the phones hanging over him. Everyone living the moment apart from the dude on the ground 👀

1 day ago

Two things were learned. 1.) This is what should happen to all child molesters. 2.) Don't run at someone who has a gun unless you want your head to become Swiss cheese.

1 month ago

I'm pretty sure that guy was already missing a peice of his brain.

5 months ago

Look at all those phones. They made going into the light a trick door. He's gonna open the door thinking it's heaven, only to realize he's trapped in the first Nokia cellphone playing snake for all eternity.

1 year ago

That same guy was on another video yelling to a guard "shoot me shoot me" wish granted. He was causing fires and destroying property.

11 months ago
"SHOOT ME!" -Joe Rosenbaum

10 months ago

i get so happy and giddy whenever i watch this video

1 year ago

"Someone call the COPS! No! Wait! We defunded the Police. Someone call a part time social worker.

Or a jury that thinks he went there with the intent of violently clashing with protestors. Come on now, at least put in a little mental effort.
that's different than intent to kill. I'm sure he knew he'd clash with protestors, kind of why he brought a gun to a gun party.

To Youtube: What gives you the audacity to think i'd be offended by a racist convicted sex offender being shot in self defense after he shouted the N word at, and repeatedly attacked the person who shot him? In fact, I'm delighted to view such lovely sights and urge you to allow more uploads of the like.
I gave this guy a thumbs up. Nailed it.

But its not appropriate for untrained, immature and inexoerienced teenagers to arm themselves and travel to a neighboring state and engage the rioters. This is a job for trained and professional police officers. This is a job for mature adults.
This is the job of every law abidding person who cares about their city or their country...the rioters should have been shot in mass instead of allowing them to terrorize entire cities.

People keep making a big deal about state borders in a border town...

People who live there only use the borders in such an area to avoid taxes...one state has cheaper cigarettes the other has cheaper gasoline...one of the two will have lower property taxes and one of the two will have better income taxes...

That state line is erased by everyone except for the gubberment workers...but even police will cross the line if engaged in hot persuit.
I've had longer commutes to work inside my county than it is to Kyle's house from the area this happened in.

It's not a thing whatsoever.

What you are seeing are videos only showing Kyle Rittenhouse. Security cameras filmed everything. The defense and prosecution only selected anything that showed Rittenhouse. The FBI aircraft with eyes on everything.

You may not realize it but when you go into into the business district of almost any city, your every move is filmed.
there were camera's following him. many of them. I saw the videos.

The militia members and the cops, who invited Rittenhouse to the party and handed him a loaded gun, should be the defendents.
why aren't the others with guns defendants to you?

Forum List

Back