New Footage of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting obtained

Say for example your 2 year old toddler has stolen your big gulp cup of purple koolAide and is walking around with it on the snow white carpet....

You don't yell at him...you smile and walk calmly over to him talking about what a good boy he is...and remove the cup from his grasp.
If you shout and startle him you will now own a white and purple carpet...and won't be drinking that cup of koolAide.

And that's exactly what happened when Rosenbaum saw Kyle away from his other armed buddies and incited the arsonists to "get him" and began chasing Kyle...
Then the gunfire from another person and how was that rifle not going to be used?

I did chuckle at the prosecutor's opening remarks. He can't understand why kyle didn't kill all of the other hundreds of peaceful people there and picked those four out. Son, I almost lost it right there. I'm like, dude, did you see the video? The state is counting on you and you can't see the video of what actually took place? Really? that's your case?

He's trying to say Kyle went around and picked them out. hahahahahahahahahahahha, out loud he said it. really, I shit you not.
Thats nuts!
Oh he plans on really losing big time...not even bothering to try and save face...he went "all in" and has decided to die on this altar....

Good grief.

Say for example your 2 year old toddler has stolen your big gulp cup of purple koolAide and is walking around with it on the snow white carpet....

You don't yell at him...you smile and walk calmly over to him talking about what a good boy he is...and remove the cup from his grasp.
If you shout and startle him you will now own a white and purple carpet...and won't be drinking that cup of koolAide.

And that's exactly what happened when Rosenbaum saw Kyle away from his other armed buddies and incited the arsonists to "get him" and began chasing Kyle...
Then the gunfire from another person and how was that rifle not going to be used?
I'm still waiting for one of these demofks to explain why rosenbaum was chasing rittenhouse. Demofks, Just explain it?

Thats nuts!
Oh he plans on really losing big time...not even bothering to try and save face...he went "all in" and has decided to die on this altar....

Good grief.

I watched his opening in disbelief. He pretty much laid everything out that is exculpatory for Rittenhouse. It would be funny if it weren't so sad and expensive for the taxpayer.

Thats nuts!

Good grief.
And truly, all of it was a lie. Even the hundreds of peaceful protestors piece. I mean, It's in the news what happened multiple nights. I mean, arghhhhhhhhhhhh, I cracked up.

I watched his opening in disbelief. He pretty much laid everything out that is exculpatory for Rittenhouse. It would be funny if it weren't so sad and expensive for the taxpayer.
The Chief of police has some splainin to do as well...
They apparently knew exactly where Kyle was and herded the rioters towards him...not exactly a great idea.

The only risk is for an activist jury....which the pretrial questions should have removed from the jury pool.
Very likely, even though "Vore Dire" means "tell the truth."

It is a very likely scenario, and the judge is likely aware of it, which means he will pull the trigger on a JNOV or directed verdict if the state does not prove its case and overcome Rittenhouse's defenses.

I will say, it is odd that Kyle was on camera more than anyone else. hmmmmmmm. From what I saw in here, even the FBI had him on satellite footage. huh?
What you are seeing are videos only showing Kyle Rittenhouse. Security cameras filmed everything. The defense and prosecution only selected anything that showed Rittenhouse. The FBI aircraft with eyes on everything.

You may not realize it but when you go into into the business district of almost any city, your every move is filmed.

he basically said it was a peaceful protest. And only Rittenhouse was the violent one. wow.
It's a mistake to open with something that can easily be disproved. The first thing I would do as defense counsel is present evidence rebutting that statement.

That makes the jury distrust everything the prosecution says/does going forward.

And, even in the highly unlikely event that they do, Wisconsin law STILL does not take self-defense off the table.

Wisconsin 939.48

939.48  Self-defense and defense of others.
(2) Provocation affects the privilege of self-defense as follows:

(a) A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense against such attack, except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. In such a case, the person engaging in the unlawful conduct is privileged to act in self-defense, but the person is not privileged to resort to the use of force intended or likely to cause death to the person's assailant unless the person reasonably believes he or she has exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant.

(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.
The defense has a use of force expert that will clear all that ip.

The defense has a use of force expert that will clear all that ip.
well there is footage of rosenbaum going after another protector for the businesses when he put out rosenbaum's first fire. There is that footage, Rosenbaum setting a dumpster on fire and rolling it toward a business, until the guy puts out the fire. Rosenbaum fking loses it at that dude. Rosenbaum was fking out of control!!!! probably pcp. I want the prosecutor to explain how that's peaceful and wasn't rittenhouse.

What you are seeing are videos only showing Kyle Rittenhouse. Security cameras filmed everything. The defense and prosecution only selected anything that showed Rittenhouse. The FBI aircraft with eyes on everything.

You may not realize it but when you go into into the business district of almost any city, your every move is filmed.
Lets put it this way...in DC the cameras are so good from so far away that they can give a description down to the missing buttons under your jacket.

Lets put it this way...in DC the cameras are so good from so far away that they can give a description down to the missing buttons under your jacket.
Cameras can follow you from store to store, where you had lunch, what you had for lunch. Every scene is time stamped.

Forum List

Back