New Hampshire GOP poll (presidency)

Frankly, fellow, step off.

All of this ended 10 months ago and you are still whining about Romney and Mormonism.

Frankly, fellow, step off.

All of this ended 10 months ago and you are still whining about Romney and Mormonism.

no, what I'm pointing out is that you guys foisted Romney because he brought his Mormon Money to the table and bought the nomination to give cred to his whacky cult.

And the GOP lost an election they should have won. Maybe one of the last ones they could have won because, hey, Demagraphics is not your friend.

Here's the thing. I would HAPPILY vote for a conservative who I thought stood for something.

Even if I didn't agree with him.

I am not going to vote for a guy who is trying to pander. But that's what we got with Mr. Etch-a-Sketch.

What you, guy, are pointing out is your creepy doosh fascination with Romney.

Stop the man crush, JoeB, and move along.

No screw up, Tonto, he was the best of the bad lot, and the others were far worse.

No screw up, Tonto, he was the best of the bad lot, and the others were far worse.

Not really.

Obama was beatable. if Romney was really the best the GOP could come up with, then they need to fold it up as a major political party.

The things was, most of the better people either didn't run because Romney bought the nomination, or were discouraged from running by the establishment because it was Romney's turn.

but here you are, trying to blame the Tea Party (which won most of the races they ran in) for Romney's epic fail.

RomneyFAIL.jpg

JoeB, you not seeing something is exactly the guarantee most of us take in going the other way on positions. You are wrong so much of the time.

Last edited:
JoeB, you not seeing something is exactly the guarantee most of take in going the other way on positions. You are wrong so much of the time.

Wasn't wrong about Romney.

I predicted Obama would beat him the same way Ted Kennedy did.

Which is exactly what happened.

And I also predicted that most of the right wingers who were supporting him because they had no real choice at that point would be the ones coming back here saying, "Romney lost because he wasn't a real conservative".

And guess what, right about that one, too.

The thing is, after McCain and Romney, no one on the right is going to buy the "We need to appeal to the middle by nominating a moderate" speil you spew. The third time will not be the charm.

The only two real successes the REpublican Party has had have been Reagan and Dubya Bush- guys who were unapologetically conservative.

In fact, your expanded answers merely show that you don't like being and knowing that you are being wrong.

Get over your mancrush on Romney, and move on with your life.

Kiddo, you were wrong about almost all of it, including that any of the wacks on the far right could even equal much less exceed Romney's performance.

My audience is you, thinking you speak for liberals, you silly Joe.

Last edited:
In fact, your expanded answers merely show that you don't like being and knowing that you are being wrong.

Get over your mancrush on Romney, and move on with your life.

Guy, I was right about everything I said.

And frankly, who do you think your audience is at this point. Liberals are ignoring you and conservatives think you are a liberal.

You said Romney didn't have a problem with moderates. You were certainly wrong about that.

All through the primaries and the election he was yammering and stammering, spittle flying because of his hatred of Mormonism and right of center and business.

He is Ernie S.'s equivalent on the left.

All through the primaries and the election he was yammering and stammering, spittle flying because of his hatred of Mormonism and right of center and business.

He is Ernie S.'s equivalent on the left.

During the Primaries and the election, I was right that Romney was the worst candidate the GOP had nominated since Barry Goldwater...

And I was right.

Let's look at some of those gems, shall we.

"Corporations are people, too!"
"I like to be able to fire people!"
The whole 47% Narrative.
The whole Etch-a-Sketch Narrative.

And at the end of the day, he couldn't beat a failed president in a country full of racists.

It's like not being able to get laid in a whorehouse.

Keep telling yourself that, guy.

Actually, Romney was the best of a bad lot.

Your prancing and dancing were fun to watch.

Forum List

Back