New Hampshire police commissioner calls Obama ******, won’t apologize

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Free speech?

New Hampshire police official calls Obama n-word, won't apologize | MSNBC

Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland has refused to apologize for using the n-word to describe Obama in comments heard by a resident at a restaurant in March. Jane O’Toole said she heard Copeland loudly complain about watching television because the president, whom he referred to as “that f****** n*****” is often on the screen, according to the Concord Monitor.

It is the bigot's right to say it.

It is also his employer's right to fire his ass for saying it.

Win/win.

Amer-i-ca! Amer-i-ca! Amer-i-ca!

Free speech?

New Hampshire police official calls Obama n-word, won't apologize | MSNBC

Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland has refused to apologize for using the n-word to describe Obama in comments heard by a resident at a restaurant in March. Jane O’Toole said she heard Copeland loudly complain about watching television because the president, whom he referred to as “that f****** n*****” is often on the screen, according to the Concord Monitor.

Free speech says we will not arrest him.

It doesn't mean folks can't pressure elected officials to have him removed. They get to express their opinion that way too.

Free speech works both ways - or it doesn't work at all.

Well one thing is for sure. That racist police commissioner is a Republican. How do I know you say? Because if he were a Democrat there would have been about 20 or 30 posts posted by now by the usual suspects loudly proclaiming as such.

Guess they haven't dug deep enough yet. They will... just you watch.

Forum List

Back