New Han Solo Trailer...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, from what I have heard the movie is a mess.....but it looks like Chewbacca may actually get a story he deserves......

That’s it?

It must really suck if they can’t show you anything

Of course you would be excited for Han. He's an intergalactic gun nut. Han shot first, you know.

Of course you would be excited for Han. He's an intergalactic gun nut. Han shot first, you know.

So you're a pompous, snobby elitist who looks down their noses at people for enjoying a FICTIONAL story with FICTIONAL characters??? You really are disgusting. Your post is further proof that you liberals are miserable, joyless people who want everyone else to be as miserable and joyless as they are. Go to hell, lady.

So you're a pompous, snobby elitist who looks down their noses at people for enjoying a FICTIONAL story with FICTIONAL characters??? You really are disgusting. Your post is further proof that you liberals are miserable, joyless people who want everyone else to be as miserable and joyless as they are. Go to hell, lady.

Fictional charactors are great. What I don't like are fictional charactors, like Trump, who want you to believe they are real.

Fictional charactors are great. What I don't like are fictional charactors, like Trump, who want you to believe they are real.
There is a politics forum ------> way, dumbass

Thank you. You may now hug my nuts.

I dont believe in ghosts. Sorry

Well, I think that tells everyone on USMB where your dirty little mind is at and what your dreams and ambitions are all about. So are you telling me, little girl, is that you'll get over your humorless, shit-on-everything misery if I fellate your genitals? Sorry, I don't have sexual contact with creatures like yourself. No offense but you couldn't handle me in bed, I assure you. Even if I were sexually attracted to you, which I'm not, you'll have to vent out your sexual frustrations in some other manner.

Well, I think that tells everyone on USMB where your dirty little mind is at and what your dreams and ambitions are all about. So are you telling me, little girl, is that you'll get over your humorless, shit-on-everything misery if I fellate your genitals? Sorry, I don't have sexual contact with creatures like yourself. No offense but you couldn't handle me in bed, I assure you. Even if I were sexually attracted to you, which I'm not, you'll have to vent out your sexual frustrations in some other manner.

Feel better now?

Forum List

Back