New health insurance law cuts you out of your kids decisions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Are you incapable, as a parent, of parenting your kids? Are you utterly incapable of loving them, communicating with them, and guiding them through life’s major decisions?

Dori: New health insurance law cuts you out of your kids' decisions

Oh but you are so sure they had to do something wrong to lose their kids..........
Now sit back and watch the death and autism retardation, skyrocket dumbasses.

Are you incapable, as a parent, of parenting your kids? Are you utterly incapable of loving them, communicating with them, and guiding them through life’s major decisions?

Dori: New health insurance law cuts you out of your kids' decisions

Oh but you are so sure they had to do something wrong to lose their kids..........
Now sit back and watch the death and autism retardation, skyrocket dumbasses.
Absolutely insane. Too bad that all of the people in Washington can't see what is going down there. Back when the magistrate judge went after me through my son I thought the guy was whacko as this is how he and his fellow cohorts felt. His wife was a teacher at the school and it was literally his belief that parents did not know what is best for their children. When the guy told a radio host that is when the people started rising up to take the initiative to vote him off the bench. A few Newspaper editorials and a News article on how the court system voting worked and the guy was history. The ironic thing they were Catholic and so were some good friends and there was also some very illicit things and young'ns going on in the background with people connected to the school employees where his wife work and the pricks tried to cover that over for it wouldn't damage reputations. Our friends apologized later saying they had no idea things were that bad. These people trying to over ride parental controls over what happens in their children's lives are just plain evil.

Has been the case for awhile .....HIPPA .
Daughter went to ER last yr.....bill was sent to wrong address and they never made any effort to contact her. Goes to collection agency and it took 2 monthes to try to pay this. Was rdy just to say oh well when you really want your money let me know. Absolute insanity.

If the parents can't make the choice, who else is there because the kids won't understand well enough in order to make the decisions on their own?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back