New holiday in Oregon: "Womens Veterans Day"

Oregon joins other states with this idiotic "holiday".
Guess "Veterans Day" is not good enough for them.

Oregon joins states marking Women Veterans Day

SALEM, Ore. - For the first time in Oregon history, Gov. Kate Brown has designated a statewide observance recognizing women veterans. Women Veterans Day will take place on Wednesday, June 12.

More Balkanization.

Is November 11th Men's Veteran's day now?

Is it an actual holiday with the day off/picnics or is it one those days that only matters to the people that print calendars in Oregon?

Is it an actual holiday with the day off/picnics or is it one those days that only matters to the people that print calendars in Oregon?

I'd say Calendar, but there is always a shot government employees get it off.

What about fags veterans day? I'm sure joeb would like that.

The backfire idiots never comprehend-------- where there was NO hate now there will be!

Texas and New York are the other two states that also have this holiday.

SALEM, Ore. - For the first time in Oregon history, Gov. Kate Brown has designated a statewide observance recognizing women veterans. Women Veterans Day will take place on Wednesday, June 12.

You think women vets are "idiotic" huh.

Great. More for me.

Do I get double time? If I do then I'm fine when it.

Jo

Soon those who don't want to be labeled male or female will want their own day which to me is why what we already should be sufficient enough. Wearing the uniform is the reason for the occasion no matter what gender you are or are not or wish you were or wish you weren't.

God bless you and our service people always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there anyone in uniform out there who wants to be identified as a dog or some other animal?

Forum List

Back