New Jersey gamer flew to Florida and beat fellow player with hammer, say police

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Thats an unhealthy level of obsession there. It got me wondering about people that i have inadvertantly upset online that might hold a grudge. People who are crazy enough to jump on a plane and buy a hammer with which to hit me with.

Who among you would be that fixated by an elderly gentleman in Wales ?

I can only thimk of a dozen at most..

Meanwhile this youth should be imprisoned and his x box confiscated.

Thats an unhealthy level of obsession there. It got me wondering about people that i have inadvertantly upset online that might hold a grudge. People who are crazy enough to jump on a plane and buy a hammer with which to hit me with.

You're probably safe. At least this clown could have gone to the beach or woke Disney World. Nobody would waste money to fly to Wales for any reason not compelled by law or threats of violence. Then again, any excuse to get out of New Jersey might be a valid defense.

Should they expand their search for Jay Slater to Florida?

Don't worry, Tommy. Nobody wants to go to Wales.

Oh druthers, Tammy is fantasizing a Paul Pelosi scenario for himself.

1719408295553.png

they will take that x box from his cold dead hand.

they do seem to take these games

a little too seriously.

i do like the "weapon of choice" for this gamer class of trumpist incel : hammer.

means they can't pass background checks or their states have effective "red flag" laws. does this indicaqte that simple gun control can reduce the alt right carnaqge?

I would never meet up with someone I dislike here. Because anything that I would like to do to them, I would not do to them because I would get in trouble. Same way I avoid fights today at age 53. I would have fought when I was younger.

People are nuts. But these people, usually, also have nothing to lose. YOU have something to lose. They don't care. You do.

When I was young I beat the shit out of someone and they disappeared. Today they sue or come back with a weapon. Put something in your tank, scratch your car.... Even with cameras people don't think.

I've wanted to get people back for stuff and I'm so scared of cameras.

Know what I'm going to do next time this guest parks in resident parking? I'm going to scratch/peel off her tags on the back of her car. So she will get pulled over, eventually. Maybe get a ticket or at least have to pay $30 to get a new one. Just having to go to the secretary of state is enough. LOL

they will take that x box from his cold dead hand.

they do seem to take these games

a little too seriously.

i do like the "weapon of choice" for this gamer class of trumpist incel : hammer.

means they can't pass background checks or their states have effective "red flag" laws. does this indicaqte that simple gun control can reduce the alt right carnaqge?
I thought you got a machine gun with a full tank of petrol ?

Forum List

Back