New Jersey to teach second graders that boys can be girls and viceversa

You think I'm whining? You're too fucking stupid to even know when the old Nazi playbook is being used on you. I mentioned "blood libel" earlier. Since you neglected to educate yourself I'll do it for you. It's when you tell the most atrocious lies about your opponents in an attempt to make them seem subhuman and entirely demonic. Makes it much easier to murder them in cold blood. This latest thing is going to have a body count. Mark my words.
Bring it groomer.

You people don't care about other people's children. That has been apparent for decades as your elected assholes first turn to schools to trim budgets to pay for your shitty upper crust tax cuts. All those republicans you really hope get elected will gleefully cut every program that helps kids grow up healthy. Start caring if kids have food on the table and all this fake moral panic will not seem so hypocritical.
Oh stop it. The more money poured into government programs for kids---the more money that is wasted. PARENTS again remain the #1 gauge/reason why a kid does well. Show me a fucked up lib kid---and I will show you a fucked up parent.

Schools are a failure--the libs took over and fucked them all up. Stay away from kids and sex--the only reason why the adults want to "educate" little kids about sex is to groom them. The adults are perverts and they want to pervert the kids, not educate them.

Some kids come to school with family induced prejudice
Daddy calls them Faggots and Queers

Somebody needs to straighten them out

A family is whoever loves you and raises you…..You should know that

If children use those terms at school absolutely. It is not the schools job to teach why those terms are wrong. Just that it's unkind to call names.

You think I'm whining? You're too fucking stupid to even know when the old Nazi playbook is being used on you. I mentioned "blood libel" earlier. Since you neglected to educate yourself I'll do it for you. It's when you tell the most atrocious lies about your opponents in an attempt to make them seem subhuman and entirely demonic. Makes it much easier to murder them in cold blood. This latest thing is going to have a body count. Mark my words.

Oh is that all you mean???

So the last decades of us being called racists, homophobes, haters, Islamophobes, xenophobes....etc....what?

Cry harder. Also we've seen your "body count". We are familiar with antifa and etc. You have yet to see us mobilize. Believe that. Understand it.

If children use those terms at school absolutely. It is not the schools job to teach why those terms are wrong. Just that it's unkind to call names.
It is absolutely a schools job to explain what is wrong with those terms and why they hurt
It is also their job to teach acceptance of people who are different

It is absolutely a schools job to explain what is wrong with those terms and why they hurt
It is also their job to teach acceptance of people who are different

Basic respect includes tolerance. Remember that term and how much you all loved it? Tolerance means I will treat you with politeness and civility.

It does NOT mean I "accept" your choices.

Now.

Tell me you disagree, and I will tell you that you must accept all the choices my evangelical church makes.

Basic respect includes tolerance. Remember that term and how much you all loved it? Tolerance means I will treat you with politeness and civility.

It does NOT mean I "accept" your choices.

Now.

Tell me you disagree, and I will tell you that you must accept all the choices my evangelical church makes.
Children need to be taught that homosexuals do not choose to be that way and they can’t be “groomed” or forced to be that way

Republicans don’t understand it

Children need to be taught that homosexuals do not choose to be that way and they can’t be “groomed” or forced to be that way

Republicans don’t understand it

Oh. So you're saying "acceptance" then?

Yes or no. Cause I got a bunch of stuff I demand you accept

Forum List

Back