New legal immigration changes

So, to be clear, you're dropping the idea that we Americans today, "owe" the want to be immigrants anything because many of US are descended from immigrants?
ā€œOweā€ umm I donā€™t think Iā€™d phrase it like that. I think they deserve the same opportunities that our ancestors had. To say we owe them sounds like a politically loaded term

ā€œDeserveā€ doesnā€™t fit either bud...
What have foreigners done to ā€œdeserveā€ to be fostered and funded by your fellow countrymen?
deĀ·serve
/dəĖˆzərv/
verb
  1. do something or have or show qualities worthy of (reward or punishment).
    "the referee deserves a pat on the back for his bravery"
    synonyms: merit, earn, warrant, rate, justify, be worthy of, be entitled to, have a right to, have a claim on, be qualified for, be good enough for More
They are fellow human beings inhabiting this earth. There is a level of compassion, empathy and basic humanity that some of us feel for all those around us. Sorry youā€™re missing that gene
YO HAVE COMPASSION! Good go move to a Latin neighborhood let your daughter reproduce with a dish washer you retard
One more trolling post and Iā€™m reporting you. Grow up or go play in the badlands
Who is trolling! Iā€™m responding to your asinine responses ! You live in a open border lala land.. you are the troll

How do you know? Have you lived on welfare in this country? Have you lived in a third world country and actually experienced either of those things? Or are you just going off what you read and imagine?
Why donā€™t you democrats fund the welfare for illegals and immigrants... donā€™t be a pussy. Put your money where your mouth is .. 60 million of you democrats! Many very rich.. PAY FOR IT!
Go troll somewhere else. If you want to join the conversation then Respond to the actual things being said. Donā€™t need to waste time on these off topic rants of yours.
Ohhh god lol you resort to deflection.. if you canā€™t handle substance take a hike
What was your substance and how did it relate to my statement that you were responding to? Please enlighten me.
You want welfare to go to illegals! Prove it. Start a charity and see who donates to it.. BUT DONT ASK ME TO PAY FOR SOMEONE I DONT WANT IN THE COUNTRY
Tax payer funds are spent by congress and approved by our executive. In a republic those are the people who represent the people. If they decide to spend money on illegals then thatā€™s how our political system determines the will of the people. If you do t like it then fight to change the system. There doesnā€™t exist and issue where everybody agrees. Never has, never will

The voters of the time period my ancestors came, had the right to make policy based on their perceived interests at that time.

The voters of today, have the right to make policy based on our perceived interests at this time.

Your talk of "selfish" is nonsense.
Your right about perceived interests and my perceived interests sees your proposal as selfish, short sighted and unrealistic which is why I would t support it. Thatā€™s not nonsense, it makes perfect sense

So, to be clear, you're dropping the idea that we Americans today, "owe" the want to be immigrants anything because many of US are descended from immigrants?
ā€œOweā€ umm I donā€™t think Iā€™d phrase it like that. I think they deserve the same opportunities that our ancestors had. To say we owe them sounds like a politically loaded term

What have foreigners done to ā€œdeserveā€ to be fostered and funded by your fellow countrymen?
deĀ·serve
/dəĖˆzərv/
verb
    synonyms: merit, earn, warrant, rate, justify, be worthy of, be entitled to, have a right to, have a claim on, be qualified for, be good enough for More
They are fellow human beings inhabiting this earth. There is a level of compassion, empathy and basic humanity that some of us feel for all those around us. Sorry youā€™re missing that gene

Look bud, you can be as compassionate as you want to be...if I were you, Iā€™d donate 75% of my income to the cause and let thirdworlders have my home...but donā€™t be noble with my checkbook..use your own.

Why donā€™t you democrats fund the welfare for illegals and immigrants... donā€™t be a pussy. Put your money where your mouth is .. 60 million of you democrats! Many very rich.. PAY FOR IT!
Go troll somewhere else. If you want to join the conversation then Respond to the actual things being said. Donā€™t need to waste time on these off topic rants of yours.
Ohhh god lol you resort to deflection.. if you canā€™t handle substance take a hike
What was your substance and how did it relate to my statement that you were responding to? Please enlighten me.
You want welfare to go to illegals! Prove it. Start a charity and see who donates to it.. BUT DONT ASK ME TO PAY FOR SOMEONE I DONT WANT IN THE COUNTRY
Tax payer funds are spent by congress and approved by our executive. In a republic those are the people who represent the people. If they decide to spend money on illegals then thatā€™s how our political system determines the will of the people. If you do t like it then fight to change the system. There doesnā€™t exist and issue where everybody agrees. Never has, never will
I am I voted for trump.

Since we donā€™t have the resources or political backing to deport 10+ million undocumented people how do you think cutting them off from education will impact our communities? What do you think that will do to crime rates?
Well, certainly we shouldn't just let it go. They should be fined to pay the cost or something.

Yeah there are many ways we can handle the problem and accountability should obviously be included. But please address my points about schools and crime
What is there to address? If crime is a problem we can expect by not educating illegal children, fine. Educate those illegal kids, but don't do it for free.

So how does that work? Are the public schools going to be screeners for citizenship now? And if a kid doesnā€™t have papers they pay a fee to go to school? If they donā€™t have the money to pay then what... work the fields with mom and dad... is this your vision for a great America?
Or, they can all get the fuck out. Or they can go to private school...and pay. Or we can just execute all of them, children included, and be done with it. Fertilizer.

You're good at coming up with a bunch of excuses for these illegal motherfuckers. You tell me what you think we should do.

Iā€™m not coming up with excuses Iā€™m challenging your ideas. Explaining details should make your arguments stronger and or evolve your understanding of the issues.

I think education and healthcare are two of the most important things for a civilized society. A smart and healthy population leads to prosperity. Sick and uneducated leads to crime and poverty. So I wouldnā€™t pull any resources from education or healthcare.

As for the illegal problem I would create a conditional pathway to legal status and perhaps citizenship. Get them in the system and out of the shadows. Create a system with accountability for cutting the line. Do a better job at the border. Improve our legal system. Itā€™s a big topic but thatā€™s the highlights

Since we donā€™t have the resources or political backing to deport 10+ million undocumented people how do you think cutting them off from education will impact our communities? What do you think that will do to crime rates?
Replace them with 10 million merited people that bring merit . There are hundreds of millions trying to get here.. pick the best. Ones that can assimilate and work way better then Latinos
Again you speak with unrealistic emotion instead of practicality. Itā€™s not humanly possible to round up 10 million people, deport them and then replace them with 10 million vetted people of merit. If you have some
Magic plan to do this then please enlighten us. Otherwise, Get real
Of course we can.. we can replace the labor with the millions that allowed them to enter America illegally.. or we can arrest the illegals and force them in the Servitude Until they repay the debt. We hold them until we donā€™t need them. Or replaced them.
How many officers and jails and judges will be needed to do that? How long will it take? How much will it cost? What legal process will need to be passed?
1 judge! Use the money we save on welfare to build jails to house them. During the day they do what we say! 5 years of servitude! It will take 24 hours to round them up, chain them until the structure is built. Pregnant woman have to get face tattoos that says invader! And sent back to the shot hole
Ok, well thank for sharing you ideas. Not the country Id want to live in and not the way Iā€™d treat fellow human beings... documented or not. So no surprise but your plan gets a fat zero from this American

Yeah there are many ways we can handle the problem and accountability should obviously be included. But please address my points about schools and crime
What is there to address? If crime is a problem we can expect by not educating illegal children, fine. Educate those illegal kids, but don't do it for free.

So how does that work? Are the public schools going to be screeners for citizenship now? And if a kid doesnā€™t have papers they pay a fee to go to school? If they donā€™t have the money to pay then what... work the fields with mom and dad... is this your vision for a great America?
Lol you libs think money grows on trees! Lol you think black childrenā€™s education is optional.. amazing
Well if we are being accurate, money is literally made out of trees, itā€™s just paper.

I didnā€™t say a word about black kids! Why would you make shit up about that? Mad that you canā€™t keep up with the debate? Donā€™t be a troll.
Well they are moving to my neighborhood not yours.. I live in a inner city.. so if you want them here you want blacks to not be educated
Sorry, thatā€™s not how it works

Your right about perceived interests and my perceived interests sees your proposal as selfish, short sighted and unrealistic which is why I would t support it. Thatā€™s not nonsense, it makes perfect sense

deĀ·serve
/dəĖˆzərv/
verb

Look bud, you can be as compassionate as you want to be...if I were you, Iā€™d donate 75% of my income to the cause and let thirdworlders have my home...but donā€™t be noble with my checkbook..use your own.
Do whatever you want with your checkbook... I dont care

I am I voted for trump.
How embarrassing...

Well, certainly we shouldn't just let it go. They should be fined to pay the cost or something.

Or, they can all get the fuck out. Or they can go to private school...and pay. Or we can just execute all of them, children included, and be done with it. Fertilizer.

You're good at coming up with a bunch of excuses for these illegal motherfuckers. You tell me what you think we should do.

Iā€™m not coming up with excuses Iā€™m challenging your ideas. Explaining details should make your arguments stronger and or evolve your understanding of the issues.

I think education and healthcare are two of the most important things for a civilized society. A smart and healthy population leads to prosperity. Sick and uneducated leads to crime and poverty. So I wouldnā€™t pull any resources from education or healthcare.

As for the illegal problem I would create a conditional pathway to legal status and perhaps citizenship. Get them in the system and out of the shadows. Create a system with accountability for cutting the line. Do a better job at the border. Improve our legal system. Itā€™s a big topic but thatā€™s the highlights
I would be in favor of a pathway to legal residency only. Their penalty for breaking our laws should be denial of citizenship forever.

Once again, the burden falls on the regular guys, just like always.

But, doing a better job at the border would probably ease the burden of a new influx of illegals. One really important border feature is a wall from the gulf to the other side of Laredo. That is not even 1/10 of the entire border with Mexico and it is a high-volume area. That will at least slow down the masses and is relatively inexpensive.

Save it bud...youā€™re doing exactly what you always do.
Rather than side with your fellow countrymen and seek solutions beneficial for them you side with the foreigner and seek solutions to benefit them...Itā€™s just plain fucking bizarre...you wonā€™t sell any good, real Americans any of your bullshit....I honestly believe you are posting from Mehico.

I don't think legal or illegals should get any social programs. Illegals should NEVER get one dime of our money. Legals shouldn't get one dime of our money until they are legalized citizens.

You shouldn't become a legalized citizen until you have shown self sufficiency for 5 years.
Do you think green card immigrants should be able to send their kids to public schools?

Schools aren't a social program. Perhaps I should have clarified by adding the words social welfare programs. Does that help?

I would be in favor of a pathway to legal residency only. Their penalty for breaking our laws should be denial of citizenship forever.

Once again, the burden falls on the regular guys, just like always.

But, doing a better job at the border would probably ease the burden of a new influx of illegals. One really important border feature is a wall from the gulf to the other side of Laredo. That is not even 1/10 of the entire border with Mexico and it is a high-volume area. That will at least slow down the masses and is relatively inexpensive.

Well there we go, we found some agreement. Iā€™ll leave the security needs to the border patrol, not Trump as he is using the ā€œwallā€ as a political football and I have little trust he knows what he is talking about... but I do support our border agents. Making the legal process easier will also lighten the flow of illegals. Iā€™d rather have people here and part of the system then sneaking in and living off grid.

funny how the USA was Great and with a good assortment of high paying jobs without flooding the USA with imported third worlders . What i say was true after WW2 in the Mid 40s with my DAD and then in the mid to late 60s for myself and my Brother and an assortment of Friends and Family . ---------------- just a comment .

I don't think legal or illegals should get any social programs. Illegals should NEVER get one dime of our money. Legals shouldn't get one dime of our money until they are legalized citizens.

You shouldn't become a legalized citizen until you have shown self sufficiency for 5 years.
Do you think green card immigrants should be able to send their kids to public schools?
Legal residents would be entitled to the use of public schools, would they not (as much as I hate public education)?

I think the biggest gripe about that is the illegal bastards, and we have to educate these illegal kids in their native language.

Replace them with 10 million merited people that bring merit . There are hundreds of millions trying to get here.. pick the best. Ones that can assimilate and work way better then Latinos
Again you speak with unrealistic emotion instead of practicality. Itā€™s not humanly possible to round up 10 million people, deport them and then replace them with 10 million vetted people of merit. If you have some

Actually it IS possible. No one said it would be easy, but it is possible. Once you start rounding them up, you would get a bunch of them to start self deporting. But it is possible.

Legal residents would be entitled to the use of public schools, would they not (as much as I hate public education)?

I think the biggest gripe about that is the illegal bastards, and we have to educate these illegal kids in their native language.

Actually it IS possible. No one said it would be easy, but it is possible. Once you start rounding them up, you would get a bunch of them to start self deporting. But it is possible.

Slade3200 doesn't understand....possible or not, mass deportations and total eradication should be the desire of ALL good, real Americans.

If the kid doesn't have papers we go to his house and round him and his family up and send them to their home country.

Of course we can.. we can replace the labor with the millions that allowed them to enter America illegally.. or we can arrest the illegals and force them in the Servitude Until they repay the debt. We hold them until we donā€™t need them. Or replaced them.
How many officers and jails and judges will be needed to do that? How long will it take? How much will it cost? What legal process will need to be passed?
1 judge! Use the money we save on welfare to build jails to house them. During the day they do what we say! 5 years of servitude! It will take 24 hours to round them up, chain them until the structure is built. Pregnant woman have to get face tattoos that says invader! And sent back to the shot hole
Ok, well thank for sharing you ideas. Not the country Id want to live in and not the way Iā€™d treat fellow human beings... documented or not. So no surprise but your plan gets a fat zero from this American
So move your family to a multicultural neighborhood and not not a vague one moved to Baltimore lol
Move to Chicago.. if not STFU about immigration thatā€™s actually affecting people like me

Lol you libs think money grows on trees! Lol you think black childrenā€™s education is optional.. amazing
Well if we are being accurate, money is literally made out of trees, itā€™s just paper.

I didnā€™t say a word about black kids! Why would you make shit up about that? Mad that you canā€™t keep up with the debate? Donā€™t be a troll.
Well they are moving to my neighborhood not yours.. I live in a inner city.. so if you want them here you want blacks to not be educated
Sorry, thatā€™s not how it works
So it helps poor black schools to put people that canā€™t speak English in the school? YES OR NO

I am I voted for trump.
How embarrassing...
Not for America

Forum List

Back