New Maris poll finds "dramatic 17 point shift in ONE MONTH" on abortion attitudes

And it is being lead by young Democrats as compared to DEATHRATS!

The recent debate over "late-term abortion," fueled by state measures in New York and Virginia that loosened, or sought to loosen, abortion restrictions toward the end of a woman's pregnancy, has caused "a dramatic shift" in public attitudes toward abortion policy, according to Barbara Carvalho who directed a new Marist poll, commissioned by the Knights of Columbus, a Catholic organization.

By the numbers: The poll found Americans are now as likely to identify as pro-life (47%) as they are pro-choice (47%). Last month, a similar Marist survey found that Americans were more likely to identify as pro-choice than pro-life 55% to 38%, a 17-point gap.

• The survey also found that 80% of Americans support abortion being limited to the first three months of pregnancy, an increase of 5 percentage points since last month's Marist poll.
READ SO MUCH MORE
A Marist poll finds that Americans are as likely to identify as pro-life as they are pro-choice
You don't suppose the fact that the poll was commissioned by a Catholic organization had anything to do with that, do you?
If it did do you think anyone would take the Maris poll seriously anymore....you asshole!

He's an asshole and a BABY KILLER SUPPORTER NOW.... NOT CELLS BUT A LIVING HUMAN!!!!
I recently tried to get a long off topic post filled with vile sexual gutter reference of his deleted with no luck. What does one have to do to get a post expunged here?
I was made aware by the post that he's no better than a sack of rancid road kill.

Don't have an abortion.

Yer right, Bodecea! Young Democrats finally realize the Old Fart Dems are killing off their future voting base. I wonder how many millions of future voters they've killed in the past 10 years?
Don't like abortion...don't have one. Very simple.

Do you have that same attitude when it comes to any of the other forms of child molestation?

If not, why do you discriminate between which children you will support laws to protect and which ones you won't?

Last edited:
And it is being lead by young Democrats as compared to DEATHRATS!

The recent debate over "late-term abortion," fueled by state measures in New York and Virginia that loosened, or sought to loosen, abortion restrictions toward the end of a woman's pregnancy, has caused "a dramatic shift" in public attitudes toward abortion policy, according to Barbara Carvalho who directed a new Marist poll, commissioned by the Knights of Columbus, a Catholic organization.

By the numbers: The poll found Americans are now as likely to identify as pro-life (47%) as they are pro-choice (47%). Last month, a similar Marist survey found that Americans were more likely to identify as pro-choice than pro-life 55% to 38%, a 17-point gap.

• The survey also found that 80% of Americans support abortion being limited to the first three months of pregnancy, an increase of 5 percentage points since last month's Marist poll.
READ SO MUCH MORE
A Marist poll finds that Americans are as likely to identify as pro-life as they are pro-choice
You don't suppose the fact that the poll was commissioned by a Catholic organization had anything to do with that, do you?
If it did do you think anyone would take the Maris poll seriously anymore....you asshole!
Calm down. We all know, including you, that the way the questions are posed is crucial. I didn't say the poll was inaccurate.

Yeah, and
"Don't Like Murder? Don't do one!" Very Simple. That could be the harrowing cry of Americans.

This deserves a separate shout out. Wasn't expecting to laugh. Was reading this in a quiet office setting, resulting in the awkward restrained-laugh-snot-bubble. Well done sir.

Last edited:
Don't have an abortion.

Yer right, Bodecea! Young Democrats finally realize the Old Fart Dems are killing off their future voting base. I wonder how many millions of future voters they've killed in the past 10 years?

Oh, I approve of abortions of Democrat fetuses. Up to one year old.
Why stop at one with DEATHRATS?

Check it out. The pro-lifers still won't stop lying about the NY law.

They know they're lying. They choose to lie anyways.

Why? Because it gives them a thrill to lie, because it gives them an excuse to fantasize about violence, because TheParty commands it, and because Satan has their souls snagged in his infernal vice-grip pliers.

Why? Because it gives them a thrill to lie, because it gives them an excuse to fantasize about violence, because TheParty commands it, and because Satan has their souls snagged in his infernal vice-grip pliers.
You LIE AGAIN ABNORMAL BABY KILLER...

New York's new abortion law is evil codified
Idaho State Journal

Jan 30, 2019 · I hope most average Americans looked on in shock as New York passed a new law that will allow women to end the lives of their

Idaho State Journal

Jan 30, 2019 · I hope most average Americans looked on in shock as New York passed a new law that will allow women to end the lives of their

Why are you so anti-freedom to females having an abortion?
Faith to gods?
Personal feelings?
Little of both?

Idaho State Journal

Why are you so anti-freedom to females having an abortion?
Faith to gods?
Personal feelings?
Little of both?
The way Cuomo’s regime will allow these children to be killed involves injecting the baby with poison. The child will writhe and agonize for a couple of days inside its egg donor’s own body while it dies. Once dead, the child is delivered anyway. Let that settle in. They are delivering the baby anyway. If that is not evil, I do not know what is. The baby does not just vaporize. It has to be delivered either way. I wondered for a long time why anyone would make a deliberate choice to deliver a dead baby instead of a healthy one. I find myself at a loss.

This is why you.piece of shit...I am agnostic not UNETHICAL, IMMORAL. AND UNFEELING as you and your DEATHRATS are!

The way Cuomo’s regime will allow these children to be killed involves injecting the baby with poison. The child will writhe and agonize for a couple of days inside its egg donor’s own body while it dies. Once dead, the child is delivered anyway. Let that settle in. They are delivering the baby anyway. If that is not evil, I do not know what is. The baby does not just vaporize. It has to be delivered either way. I wondered for a long time why anyone would make a deliberate choice to deliver a dead baby instead of a healthy one. I find myself at a loss.

I'm at a loss at to what you're babbling about. My guess is it's something your cult made up to help the cultists get their hate-boner. People like you get off on hating, and that thrill cements your loyalty to the cult.

This is why you.piece of shit...I am agnostic not UNETHICAL, IMMORAL. AND UNFEELING as you and your DEATHRATS are!

Yep. You're totally off the rails with your hate. Feels good, eh?

I'm at a loss at to what you're babbling about. My guess is it's something your cult made up to help the cultists get their hate-boner. People like you get off on hating, and that thrill cements your loyalty to the cult.

Yep. You're totally off the rails with your hate. Feels good, eh?
Well we now are certain you have no morals...we knew that but you just admitted it

Forum List

Back