New Mexico's DERANGED Governor pulls National Guard troops from border

Committing sedition and treason before our very eyes.

Anyone have some boiled hemp rope handy? Guess who doesn't give a shit about her citizens safety

The governor of New Mexico ordered the withdrawal of the majority of the state's National Guard troops from the U.S. border with Mexico on Tuesday, in a move that challenges President Trump's description of a security crisis.

Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced the partial withdrawal shortly before Trump's State of the Union address. Her Republican predecessor deployed National Guard troops to the border in April 2018 at Trump's suggestion, and 118 remained there before Tuesday's reversal.

"New Mexico will not take part in the president's charade of border fear-mongering by misusing our diligent National Guard troops," Lujan Grisham said in a statement.

At the same time, the governor said a small contingent -- around a dozen guardsmen -- will remain in the southwestern corner of the state to assist with humanitarian needs in a remote corridor for cross-border immigration. She also mobilized state police to assist local law enforcement.

Read more at washingtontimes.com ...
Good for her. It is the governor's call, not Trump's.
We do not have an invasion or an emergency and if they needed help, there are another 3,000 active military troops on the way.
I wish all the govs would give Trump the bird on this and walk away.

Sure you do because you don't care how many illegals infest the US. Illegals that cost we the tax payer billions every year.

You really are a fool.
Of course I care. I will not play along with the President's nonsensical hyperbole about this, though. It is outrageous and I'm gonna keep crying out that the Emperor has no clothes because it is TRUE.

Where is the treason?
Another word you people abuse and misuse..
Here:

At the same time, the governor said a small contingent -- around a dozen guardsmen -- will remain in the southwestern corner of the state to assist with humanitarian needs in a remote corridor for cross-border immigration
Humanitarian aid is part of the military's mission duh...and has been for a long time. Fer some reason they like to wear the white hat...

Europe UNFOLDING and look at all the dumb c...ts who haven't a clue about here nor Europe as EUROPE BEGGED FOR THE US to wake up and see what is really going on , NOT WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW" but the true the alternative news is telling your pos morons retard fks what is happening to the US and all you stupid mother fkrs can say is

BECAUSE OF YOU TRUMP HATING SCUM YOU HAVE JEP. EVERY CHILD IN THIS COUNTRY FOR YOURSELF POS HATE OF THIS COUNTRY.

Now all it will take for reality to hit this dum bitch a few hundred rapes and killings that will prove how much leftist love will work.
Texas border sheriffs called to say your full of shit Mindless one.
Texas Border Sheriffs: There is No Crisis and We Don’t Want Trump’s Wall

51718710_155968238726589_4258455482663960576_n.jpg

Europe UNFOLDING and look at all the dumb c...ts who haven't a clue about here nor Europe as EUROPE BEGGED FOR THE US to wake up and see what is really going on , NOT WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW" but the true the alternative news is telling your pos morons retard fks what is happening to the US and all you stupid mother fkrs can say is

BECAUSE OF YOU TRUMP HATING SCUM YOU HAVE JEP. EVERY CHILD IN THIS COUNTRY FOR YOURSELF POS HATE OF THIS COUNTRY.

Now all it will take for reality to hit this dum bitch a few hundred rapes and killings that will prove how much leftist love will work.

Then end the wars in the US where the govt has declared war on its own people.

Where is the treason?
Here:

At the same time, the governor said a small contingent -- around a dozen guardsmen -- will remain in the southwestern corner of the state to assist with humanitarian needs in a remote corridor for cross-border immigration
Humanitarian aid is part of the military's mission duh...and has been for a long time. Fer some reason they like to wear the white hat...
Aiding an illegal INVADING FORCE is TREASON!

Anyone have some boiled hemp rope handy? Guess who doesn't give a shit about her citizens safety

The governor of New Mexico ordered the withdrawal of the majority of the state's National Guard troops from the U.S. border with Mexico on Tuesday, in a move that challenges President Trump's description of a security crisis.

Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced the partial withdrawal shortly before Trump's State of the Union address. Her Republican predecessor deployed National Guard troops to the border in April 2018 at Trump's suggestion, and 118 remained there before Tuesday's reversal.

"New Mexico will not take part in the president's charade of border fear-mongering by misusing our diligent National Guard troops," Lujan Grisham said in a statement.

At the same time, the governor said a small contingent -- around a dozen guardsmen -- will remain in the southwestern corner of the state to assist with humanitarian needs in a remote corridor for cross-border immigration. She also mobilized state police to assist local law enforcement.

We do not have an invasion or an emergency and if they needed help, there are another 3,000 active military troops on the way.

Sure you do because you don't care how many illegals infest the US. Illegals that cost we the tax payer billions every year.

You really are a fool.
Of course I care. I will not play along with the President's nonsensical hyperbole about this, though. It is outrageous and I'm gonna keep crying out that the Emperor has no clothes because it is TRUE.

There is nothing nonsensical about it.

We've been under attack by illegals for decades. There are over 10 million in the country right now. They are all here illegally. They have no business here.

They cost us billions each year not to mention the murders and rapes they commit.

Oh and lets not forget the drugs that are ferried into the country over that porous border.

The only outrageous thing I see is fools like you who don't see it as a problem. Idiots.

Where is the treason?
Here:

Aiding an illegal INVADING FORCE is TREASON!
show me the declaration of war.

Women..... Can't live with em....can't.......live with em.

Which is why I choose to live alone....

Which is why I choose to live alone....
And all this time we thought it was your smell!

[QUOTE="The Purge]At the same time, the governor said a small contingent -- around a dozen guardsmen -- will remain in the southwestern corner of the state to assist with humanitarian needs in a remote corridor for cross-border immigration[/QUOTE]Gotta Feed And Water Them
During Their "Immigration"

They May Need Some Maps

Democrats Are Now the Aggressive War Party

Democrats Are Now the Aggressive War Party

Trump never said he'd end any wars in the USA and neither has Repubs..

You really are a fool.

There is nothing nonsensical about it.

We've been under attack by illegals for decades. There are over 10 million in the country right now. They are all here illegally. They have no business here.

They cost us billions each year not to mention the murders and rapes they commit.

Oh and lets not forget the drugs that are ferried into the country over that porous border.

The only outrageous thing I see is fools like you who don't see it as a problem. Idiots.
If they would use E Verify and research each case they could find the fake and real accounts but those in govt. have absolutely no incentive to not do what their corporate boses tell them to do..

Well she sure doesn't think there is anything wrong at the border.

I wonder what the voters in New Mexico think??

I'm sure the State has its fair share of illegals. I wonder how much they cost the tax payers of New Mexico every year.

Woman sounds like an idiot to me.
She has been signing every kook Liberal bill that hits her desk. New Mexican’s are clearly stupid for voting her in.

I'm sure the State has its fair share of illegals. I wonder how much they cost the tax payers of New Mexico every year.

She has been signing every kook Liberal bill that hits her desk. New Mexican’s are clearly stupid for voting her in.

I'm betting they will discover just how stupid she is. I'm sure the illegals in New Mexico cost the tax payers there every year. Wonder how many Americans have been murdered, robbed and raped by illegals in that State.

Man is she a lefty loon moron.

Reported for threatening physical violence against the Governor of New Mexico.

I'm betting they will discover just how stupid she is. I'm sure the illegals in New Mexico cost the tax payers there every year. Wonder how many Americans have been murdered, robbed and raped by illegals in that State.

Man is she a lefty loon moron.
Crime is through the roof here. And liberals have made the judicial system so lax that they can’t hold anyone without bond. We just had a serial child rapist that was let out on bond and he raped three more kids.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back