New Mexico's DERANGED Governor pulls National Guard troops from border

Well she sure doesn't think there is anything wrong at the border.

I wonder what the voters in New Mexico think??

I'm sure the State has its fair share of illegals. I wonder how much they cost the tax payers of New Mexico every year.

Woman sounds like an idiot to me.
She has been signing every kook Liberal bill that hits her desk. New Mexican’s are clearly stupid for voting her in.

I'm betting they will discover just how stupid she is. I'm sure the illegals in New Mexico cost the tax payers there every year. Wonder how many Americans have been murdered, robbed and raped by illegals in that State.

Man is she a lefty loon moron.
Crime is through the roof here. And liberals have made the judicial system so lax that they can’t hold anyone without bond. We just had a serial child rapist that was let out on bond and he raped three more kids.
Relax. It's just Capitalism at work . How much bail and who has the money now ?
What privately owned prison will you pay for him to live in ( free health, dental, eye too) ?

I'm sure the State has its fair share of illegals. I wonder how much they cost the tax payers of New Mexico every year.

There isn’t anything wrong with the border today that wasn’t wrong in 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990….

There isn’t anything wrong with the border today that wasn’t wrong in 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990….

We have over 11 million illegals in this country that cost we the tax payer billions each year.

Once the wall is up we won't have any more getting in and can save those billions. Not to mention the anchor baby bull shit and the drug coming across the border. Once its up we can boot those who are here out and they won't be getting back in. Common sense which you have none of.

We can also save the lives of American citizens who are robbed, murdered and raped.

Seems pretty clear to me.

We have over 11 million illegals in this country that cost we the tax payer billions each year.

As we have had for decades. No emergency was ever remotely considered until your blob oozed into office.

Once the wall is up we won't have any more getting in and can save those billions
Not true. Most come in legally and stay past their visas.

. Not to mention the anchor baby bull shit and the drug coming across the border.
Pure garbage.

Unless you think drug lords are giving peasants who do come across the border by foot thousands of dollars of coke, meth, etc.. and saying “meet me on the other side”. Its a dumb argument you’re making, worthy of the poster.

Once its up we can boot those who are here out and they won't be getting back in. Common sense which you have none of.
You’re the one who believes Trump has never told a lie. The classic battered spouse syndrome.

We can also save the lives of American citizens who are robbed, murdered and raped.

Well, you’re incredibly stupid and have no self esteem.

As we have had for decades. No emergency was ever remotely considered until your blob oozed into office.

Once the wall is up we won't have any more getting in and can save those billions
Not true. Most come in legally and stay past their visas.

. Not to mention the anchor baby bull shit and the drug coming across the border.
Pure garbage.

Unless you think drug lords are giving peasants who do come across the border by foot thousands of dollars of coke, meth, etc.. and saying “meet me on the other side”. Its a dumb argument you’re making, worthy of the poster.

Once its up we can boot those who are here out and they won't be getting back in. Common sense which you have none of.
You’re the one who believes Trump has never told a lie. The classic battered spouse syndrome.

Well, you’re incredibly stupid and have no self esteem.

Well your Dem leaders wanted the same wall a few years ago. Seems they aren't quite as stupid as you are.

You really are a fool if you don't think 11 million illegals that cost us billions each year aren't a problem,

Carry on Cornholio.

Forum List

Back