🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New motive to vote TRUMP as if we need another.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I think rob reiner promising to set fire to himself if TRUMP is elected is really wonderful. Ohhhh maaaan, wouldn't that be just the best? Before you say no, that would be awful, just try and imagine it? Close your eyes and imagine rob reiners stupid fat marxist body on fire.

I digress...sorry.

Here's another one. Not quite as good as that one, but a real motivation nonetheless.

Screenshot_20240716_160325_TikTok.jpg

I think rob reiner promising to set fire to himself if TRUMP is elected is really wonderful. Ohhhh maaaan, wouldn't that be just the best? Before you say no, that would be awful, just try and imagine it? Close your eyes and imagine rob reiners stupid fat marxist body on fire.

Ironically, I was watching All In The Family weeks back and I was taken by the fact that in the episode, Mike Stivic was ranting about the horrors of conservatism to Archie, and what he was afraid of happening, IS EXACTLY WHAT THE LEFT THEMSELVES ARE ACTUALLY DOING TODAY.

1601760650228.gif

I digress...sorry.

Here's another one. Not quite as good as that one, but a real motivation nonetheless.

View attachment 978506
Uh oh. Another lefty talking head said bad things about your orange Lard and Savior.

Are you going to cry?

I digress...sorry.

View attachment 978506
Meathead Pot Roast

Forum List

Back