🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Orleans Mayor: No Time to Evacuate City!?????

Is that why 7 days ago they said it would be a major hurricane?
That didn't happen. You are lying or mistaken. It did not exist 7 days ago. I have spoonfed you and your thread the information to understand this. I don't know how it can be any more clear.

Right, it's really you who is the victim here.
Using logic, NOLA needs to slowly become an Industrial hub with a lot less people living in it. Below sea level with a lot of people in a small living area. We have other areas in our nation, I know. Most of them though the people are spread out.

Fort Fun Indiana
What do you know?? I live in Florida and have been through countless hurricanes. We get plenty of warning and have more than enough time to pack up an leave if its called for.

Dumbass.

Fort Fun Indiana
What do you know?? I live in Florida and have been through countless hurricanes. We get plenty of warning and have more than enough time to pack up an leave if its called for.

Dumbass.
I know that Ida did not exist 7 days ago. So your claim that "they" knew for a week is false and was made up out of thin air.

Last edited:
Using logic, NOLA needs to slowly become an Industrial hub with a lot less people living in it. Below sea level with a lot of people in a small living area. We have other areas in our nation, I know. Most of them though the people are spread out.
So buy them out and relocate them?

Fort Fun Indiana
Oh please nit pick away.

We get plenty of warning about a hurricane and I'd bet Louisiana and Texas get the same warnings. You can watch a hurricane for weeks before it hits land.

We get plenty of warning about a hurricane
And you dont order mandatory evacuations of cities for cat1 or cat2. This hurricane strengthened quickly on Friday, giving them about 24 hours to order a mandatory evacuation. Which they did for surrounding areas, but not the city. This has been explained. So just let it go, you're offbase and flailing.

Fort Fun Indiana
I'd say you are off base. Anyone living in a hurricane zone keeps a close eye on all tropical depressions and if they turn into hurricanes they watch even closer.

I've been through many hurricanes and we've always had plenty of warning.

Fort Fun Indiana
I'd say you are off base. Anyone living in a hurricane zone keeps a close eye on all tropical depressions and if they turn into hurricanes they watch even closer.

I've been through many hurricanes and we've always had plenty of warning.
Of course they were all watching. What does that have to do with anything, especially the complete BS you have been making up? Nothing, that's what.

So buy them out and relocate them?
This was an idea before Katrina. NOLA was considered one of the top several potential disasters that could happen. And it did. There may be a time when resources will be slow from the federal government for natural disasters. Hurricanes, tornadoes, flash flooding, volcanoes, earthquakes and the such along with manmade disasters.

Fort Fun Indiana
How many hurricanes have you been through smart ass??

I'd bet none. Anyone who lives in Hurricane alley knows what to do without anyone telling them.

They were aware of that depression and I'd bet most were ready.

Fort Fun Indiana
Let us all know how many hurricanes you've been through in Indiana.

None.

Most people who live in Hurricane alley know what to do. They don't need anyone to tell them. You can bet your stupid ass they were watching as that depression turned into a hurricane.

What a moron you are.

Fort Fun Indiana
How many hurricanes have you been through smart ass??

I'd bet none. Anyone who lives in Hurricane alley knows what to do without anyone telling them.

They were aware of that depression and I'd bet most were ready.
Oh, then you have no reason to be in this thread whining, since everyone knew what to do anyway. We'll see you later! Bye!

This was an idea before Katrina. NOLA was considered one of the top several potential disasters that could happen. And it did. There may be a time when resources will be slow from the federal government for natural disasters. Hurricanes, tornadoes, flash flooding, volcanoes, earthquakes and the such along with manmade disasters.
Btw, it appears the levees worked perfectly.

Which they do have. They just dont have time to implement it in under 36 hours, because people will be stuck on the road when the hurricane hits. They were caught offguard with little time, when the forecast changed in a couple hours.

What forecast change? They were saying that thing was going in at Fouchon for 4 days. It went exactly where they said. They should have enacted contra flow and didn't. But very few lost their lives so thats good.

Forum List

Back