🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Orleans Mayor: No Time to Evacuate City!?????

Remember everyone…if any POC die in NO from Ida, it is because Biden is racist.

I am just following the rules the left made.

They did not.

They blamed the POOR RESPONSE on Bush's FEMA disaster Mike Brown
And that was taken too far. Katrina caught nearly everyone off guard with its destruction. Yes, we can always find the 'doomsayers' who did warn (like 9/11), but i really hate when we respond to this stuff by blaming our leaders instead of learning from understandable mistakes and raising the standard. Our leaders are us. They arent magical people with fortune tellers and wizards at their disposal.

Been over a week they would be hit by Ida, days ago it was forecasted it would be a Cat 4.
And no time to reverse roads out of the city 30 hours before landfall????

Democrat leadership on display.

To top it off Biden and Kamala is the most inept administration we’ve ever had. Don’t expect much there.

Been over a week they would be hit by Ida, days ago it was forecasted it would be a Cat 4.
And no time to reverse roads out of the city 30 hours before landfall????

Democrat leadership on display.

Another magaturd thread of the 'I hate Democrats!!!!' variant.

Don't know if I have any fucks to give. Lemme check... ...nope, all out, sorry. :dunno:

You are, once more, going to have to go it alone with your entitled, whiny Karen-like rant.

Doncha know? Hurricanes in Louisiana are an unprecedented new occurrence all caused by manmade climate change! Nobody could foresee an evacuation plan of a city 11 feet below sea level would be required!
Like Tennessee Much of Louisiana is an ancient flood plain...

Another magaturd thread of the 'I hate Democrats!!!!' variant.

Don't know if I have any fucks to give. Lemme check... ...nope, all out, sorry. :dunno:

You are, once more, going to have to go it alone with your entitled, whiny Karen-like rant.
Shoe fits wear it.
Hurricanes don’t sneak up on cities. The mayor has had over a week to prepare. To say they don’t have time to evacuate only makes sense if you’re a Democrat.
Because all Democrats are morons.

They blamed Katrina on George Bush. Want to take any bets that they will blame Ida on Biden?
As soon as there is one iota of damage anywhere, we must blame Biden. Government is not the all the cure for troubles god. They can not respond quickly to provide comfort for all in mass emergency problems. But Progs believe this. Government is quick in taxing. And quick in mailing checks out if laws enacted demand it. It still costs several percent to do something as simple as that. Things can improve if we work at it. New Orleans may get lucky. Also there were some upgrades to the levees and pumps. Someone wrote that Katrina cost 500 billion dollars a couple of years ago. I do not know if that is true. But NOLA took a good bit of it.

Forum List

Back