🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Orleans Mayor: No Time to Evacuate City!?????

Been over a week they would be hit by Ida, days ago it was forecasted it would be a Cat 4.
And no time to reverse roads out of the city 30 hours before landfall????

Democrat leadership on display.

She's a black Democrat, right?
Well that explains way more than half of it.

Just watch in the aftermath of Ida all those federal funds get directed by Mayor Cantrell to all her cronies with kickbacks!
Hell, ex-mayor Ray 'King Kong' Nagin will look like a piker compared to her.
Cantrell is probably praying for a Cat. 5.

Just watch in the aftermath of Ida all those federal funds get directed by Mayor Cantrell to all her cronies with kickbacks!
Hell, ex-mayor Ray 'King Kong' Nagin will look like a piker compared to her.
Cantrell is probably praying for a Cat. 5.
I know you think you are normal and therefore everyone else is as stupid and cruel and shallow as you are. But they aren't, and you are not.

Is it just me...or shouldn't a Mayor in a city that is prone to hurricanes...already have a plan in place to evacuate said city? It's not like she's the Mayor of Portland. She's the Mayor of New Orleans! They have a HISTORY of bad hurricanes! So who is this idiot who's in charge down there?
I grew up in Mobile, Al. and we're only 132 miles from the "Crescent City". For as long as I can remember, we discussed what a disaster it would be if a strong storm slammed the city because those levies were old and the pumps that keep the city dry have to run, at times, even during sudden but frequent thunderstorms in summer. IOW, it was common knowledge for 30+ years the jeopardy that the city faced. BILLIONS were sent in there over that time to fund the corps of engineers' work to reinforce or build up those levies. Most of it got siphoned off due to corruption and no one went to prison even after Katrina drowned all those citizens.

Neither Nagin nor the Democrat governor of LA during Katrina asked Bush to send in FEMA. Presidents CAN send in the Feds without them being requested but it isn't the customary process and he paid for not overruling those two Democrat machine members and sending FEMA in, anyway. He had staged a MASSIVE amount of equipment, water, food, etc for the city but until they pulled the trigger he didn't want to send it. The scum used that to soil him for the rest of his life. He deserves to be shamed but not for THAT.

I know you think you are normal and therefore everyone else is as stupid and cruel and shallow as you are. But they aren't, and you are not.

The layers of corruption in Dimm run cities almost equal the layers of corruption in Afghanistan.
Now fuck-off since you cannot handle reality.

I grew up in Mobile, Al. and we're only 132 miles from the "Crescent City". For as long as I can remember, we discussed what a disaster it would be if a strong storm slammed the city because those levies were old and the pumps that keep the city dry have to run, at times, even during sudden but frequent thunderstorms in summer. IOW, it was common knowledge for 30+ years the jeopardy that the city faced. BILLIONS were sent in there over that time to fund the corps of engineers' work to reinforce or build up those levies. Most of it got siphoned off due to corruption and no one went to prison even after Katrina drowned all those citizens.

Neither Nagin nor the Democrat governor of LA during Katrina asked Bush to send in FEMA. Presidents CAN send in the Feds without them being requested but it isn't the customary process and he paid for not overruling those two Democrat machine members and sending FEMA in, anyway. He had staged a MASSIVE amount of equipment, water, food, etc for the city but until they pulled the trigger he didn't want to send it. The scum used that to soil him for the rest of his life. He deserves to be shamed but not for THAT.
The levees have since been improved. All eyes will be on them the next few days.

THE Whole GLOBAL WARMING LIE will be all over the news once Ida plows New Orleans.

Maybe New Orleans and the entire gulf shoreline are prone to Hurricanes because of EARTH…..PERIOD.

YOu dumb fucking lemmings who think Global Warming and Racism cause NO to get hit by Hurricanes are absolute booger eating window licking retards.

THE CITY IS BELOW SEA LEVEL. DO THE FUCKING MATH.
The funny part is that the French who settled the place in 1718 understood that you build structures above the water level of an area, aka, "high ground". Bourbon Street was their creation and it's very rare that it will flood. It didn't flood during Katrina, IIRC. The REST of that swamp has no business being used to house people. I used to love visiting and talking to the locals but in the last decade or so it has become dangerously insane.

Of course global warming plays a part here. To what extent, we cannot say. The strength of hurricanes is proportional to the temperature of the sea surface under them. So of course, over the whole, the warming sea will contribute to stronger hurricanes.

I hadn't kept up with that. Do you know if they replaced or rebuilt those ancient pumps they rely on so much?
Not sure. But i imagine, with all the scrutiny the new levee system will be under over this next week, we will be able to easily find that info.

The funny part is that the French who settled the place in 1718 understood that you build structures above the water level of an area, aka, "high ground". Bourbon Street was their creation and it's very rare that it will flood. It didn't flood during Katrina, IIRC. The REST of that swamp has no business being used to house people. I used to love visiting and talking to the locals but in the last decade or so it has become dangerously insane.

A black Katrina survivor told me and my wife that she lived in the City limits and she lost her house to Katrina and never received 1 cent from the City.
She was driving the van to take us on a tour of the Laura Plantation.
We tipped her well.

And this was 8 years after Katrina.

And she was older, she was sweet, and held no malice in her heart.
She was the perfect black victim of corrupt black Dimm politicians!

Last edited:
Been over a week they would be hit by Ida, days ago it was forecasted it would be a Cat 4.
And no time to reverse roads out of the city 30 hours before landfall????

Democrat leadership on display.

Inflatable rafts & shallow draft watercraft like canoes are extremely popular in these areas, like they can navigate above road or off road. The inflatable rafts are the better purchase for they can completely flood but cannot sink. Six man inflatable rafts are great for up to a family of six people that are looking for a yearly water vacation adventure! From shooting the rapids down Main street to stopping in @ the local flooded convenience store to raid the canned goods & other water proofed foods gives a family the adventure of a life time & does not even cost a single penny!!!

NOLA needs to be deep sixed. If the real village had a hundred huts, they would remove a third of them, But the sucker taxpayer pays bookoo dollars to keep it going. Hurricane areas are expensive enough at their worse. We actually rebuilt slums after Katrina. And many of the homes were deformed from corruption when built.

This reminds me of america's epic FAILURE to be prepared for a pandemic. Almost as shameful.

NOLA needs to be deep sixed. If the real village had a hundred huts, they would remove a third of them, But the sucker taxpayer pays bookoo dollars to keep it going. Hurricane areas are expensive enough at their worse. We actually rebuilt slums after Katrina. And many of the homes were deformed from corruption when built.
How many vacation homes for very wealthy White folks were rebuilt in exactly the same place that Sandy destroyed the originals?

Forum List

Back