New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates.

Too bad Covid is viral...otherwise that horse de-wormer would do wonders!

As for the "journal"

View attachment 589973

Did you review the paper? You can and weigh in on it apparently. Me...I like science, doctors, legitimate medical journals, professionals, etc...
Yea, and most of those catching and spreading it are those that got injected with the Big Pharma substance.

Becausse I read labels.

View attachment 589974
Engine coolant. 8 glasses a day.
1642595205057.jpeg

What about the peer reviewed study saying that single malt scotch is more effective than invermectin?

View attachment 589961

Smells like fake news. Also...nobody who gets covid is treated with horse dewormer when they go to a real hospital.

Take the jab; save your life and your family's future. Not that hard.

The study is not about what happens in hospitals, but hospitals are and have been using ivermectin when it is warranted.

The interesting part of this study is they gave a whole population center ivermectin to see if it would prevent infection from COVID-19.

The Cureus Journal of Medical Science has a unique peer review process and I am not sure how reliable it is. Either way, as with every study, if this one can be replicated then they may be on to something.

Did you review the paper?
Can you review mine CC?....

~S~

The study is not about what happens in hospitals, but hospitals are and have been using ivermectin when it is warranted.

The interesting part of this study is they gave a whole population center ivermectin to see if it would prevent infection from COVID-19.

The Cureus Journal of Medical Science has a unique peer review process and I am not sure how reliable it is. Either way, as with every study, if this one can be replicated then they may be on to something.
Crowd sourcing is as unreliable as it sounds.

Forum List

Back