New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

Instead of wrestling for the gun, the innocent victim should have just let the vigilante shoot him like a darkie who knew his place, right?

You sure like racial slurs. Its ok when YOU use them, right?

Then you got Biff Poindexter, an obvious fraud who thinks a white lady saying ‘darkies’ is ok as long as that D corresponds correctly.

Libs are pathetic.

I can discern sarcasm -- obviously you can't....

But most conservatives don't know shit about comedy if it isn't someone punching down at the powerless...

Fuck what you whining about....

Its the typical black people habit of calling each other *******

that never made sense to me but I guess they know themselves better than I do

what the Bulldog was trying to do is smear conservatives with his own dirt

Cool deflection bro
Ok

Lets get to the punchline for you

your question:

Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?

heres my answer:

if I have nothing to hide I will comply rather that trying to attack and overpower two men with guns

if I am totally innocent my best chance to survive is with the cops

Cool deflection bro
Ok

your question:

Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?

heres my answer:

if I have nothing to hide I will comply rather that trying to attack and overpower two men with guns

Let me guess....

You were against the Patriot Act when it first came out because you were Bush sycophant...if you have nothing to hide, what's wrong with being spied on by the govt...

then after Bush....pretended to be against it because of your "libertarian values"

But now trying to claim you don't mind being forced to comply to anyone who chooses to chase you down at gunpoint??

Cool...so you basically have zero principles, got it

You were against the Patriot Act when it first came out because you were Bush sycophant...if you have nothing to hide, what's wrong with being spied on by the govt...
Try to stay on topic

I answered your question

I would try to obey the orders of men with guns and hope they dont shoot me before the cops arrive

only people with the Black Brain Disease think they are Superman and the bullets will just bounce off

Well, who is in jail awaiting their trials? It's not the dead black guy who was being pursued by the white guy with the shotgun or the white guy's father!
Yes, and legal fees will probably wipe out all their assets whether they go to jail or not

but I dont think the state can prove murder

Actually. From the preliminary hearings. Murder is assured.

Yep you're still an idiot. Nobody saw anybody throw anything into the bushes.
That was reported at the time

of course it could just be typical incompetent journalism
It was a claim made in right wing media and on this board, however, there were very few bushes along the stalking rout, and a search at the time of the shooting found nothing. That was in the police report. No reputable source reported what you claimed.

The intelligent thing to do would be to just stand in the road and wait for the cops to arrive
Couldn’t agree more, but they didn’t do that and now they’re charged with murder because they didn’t just stand in the road and wait for the cops to arrive.

..plain and simple--like most of these black men, he was doing something wrong

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

not even close to murder--closer to self defense

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

it wasn't even close to murder--closer to self defense for the white guy

It was a claim made in right wing media and on this board, however, there were very few bushes along the stalking rout, and a search at the time of the shooting found nothing. That was in the police report. No reputable source reported what you claimed.
Couldn’t agree more, but they didn’t do that and now they’re charged with murder because they didn’t just stand in the road and wait for the cops to arrive.
And I dont disagree with that

the father and son acted stupidly and at the very least will spend every dime they have to stay out of jail

But the black guy made a bad decision also by going for the gun and he’s dead now

A lot of false claims were made

such as the black was “murdered” just cuz he’s black

the father and son acted stupidly and at the very least will spend every dime they have to stay out of jail

But the black guy made a bad decision also by going for the gun and he’s dead now

You'll go to any length to blame the black victim. That's disgusting.

A lot of false claims were made

such as the black was “murdered” just cuz he’s black

So why else was he murdered?

If a couple of Black Lies Matter ghetto rats have guns and I dont the only intelligent thing to do is obey their commands

my best chance is to stay alive till the cops show up

but that works best if you dont have a criminal record and no one saw you throw stolen goods in the bushes while you were running away

Please post where anyone stated he threw stolen goods in the bushes, why haven't the police reported on this. You are one lying, no good, racist POS.

so it wasnt murder

Instead of wrestling for the gun, the innocent victim should have just let the vigilante shoot him like a darkie who knew his place, right?

You sure like racial slurs. Its ok when YOU use them, right?

Then you got Biff Poindexter, an obvious fraud who thinks a white lady saying ‘darkies’ is ok as long as that D corresponds correctly.

Libs are pathetic.

I can discern sarcasm -- obviously you can't....

But most conservatives don't know shit about comedy if it isn't someone punching down at the powerless...

Fuck what you whining about....

Its the typical black people habit of calling each other *******

that never made sense to me but I guess they know themselves better than I do

what the Bulldog was trying to do is smear conservatives with his own dirt

Oh you're mad because you can walk up to a black man and call him the Nword.

Cool deflection bro
Ok

your question:

heres my answer:

Funny how you don't believe in Stand Your Ground when it comes to a black man, he should have been a good, little Nword and done what the white man told him to do.

You can say Arbery’s decision was poor but it wasn’t illegal. Unlike the decisions made by the father and son.

Forum List

Back