🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

The father and son did a very stupid thing that cost him his life.

But you can keep blaming the victim. I’m sure you have your reasons for doing so.
The consequences for stupidity are different for the father and son and the black guy

it all three will pay for their mistake

Almost makes it sound like you think he deserved to die.

Since when is an unarmed person not entitled to try and save himself in what was clearly an ambush situation?
I think our black peowler does deserve a change to live

and the best way is to deescalate the situation by stopping and talking to the men who are chasing you

but thats just me

maybe you’ve had better luck fighting with two men holding loaded guns

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

Get rid of body cams and let police clean the streets of common scum.

Why are you always hitting on black folk?
I was being respectful to superbad till he decided to call me names

should I ignore it because he’s black?
I've read your posts. You aren't respectful to anybody that doesn't agree with you. That might not be your fault. You obviously had a racist upbringing, and you haven't learned just how insulting the goofy shit you say can be. That still doesn't explain you hitting him up for sex. You got jungle fever?

And don’t wear short skirts if you don’t want to be raped.
Are you kidding?

do you like to play gold during a lightening storm?
Lightning isn’t sentient.

I don’t expect lightning to value human life. I expect that of other people.

It’s as if you think these rednecks had no choice but to murder him.

He thinks they are justified because they are white.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

Get rid of body cams and let police clean the streets of common scum.

In other words who cares if the police are killing Black folks.

Forum List

Back