🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

I think we’re finished on this topic

you cant argue facts or commonsense and all you have is ghetto bullshit

You are allowed to own a computer in the trailer park. The Trump Humper who broke the law was arrested, you don't want facts you are just trying to defend the actions of another Trump Humper.
I already told you to fuck off.

I’m finished with you on this topic

if the black prowler valued his own life he would not charge a white guy holding a shotgun
He wasn’t a prowler.

He was brave to disarm a man threatening his life. If you want to submit to the criminals, that’s your decision but he had every right to defend himself.

He wasn’t a prowler.

He was brave to disarm a man threatening his life
He was a prowler

and he’s dead due to the Black Brain Disease that makes some people think they are billy bad ass

I think we’re finished on this topic

you cant argue facts or commonsense and all you have is ghetto bullshit

You are allowed to own a computer in the trailer park. The Trump Humper who broke the law was arrested, you don't want facts you are just trying to defend the actions of another Trump Humper.
I already told you to fuck off.

I’m finished with you on this topic

Fuck yourself ass clown, you're racist ass has been exposed.

You earlier said that Arbury should have waited on the police. How did he know they were coming?
I think he may have guessed the cops were coming

So you want to expect someone to surrender to two armed men acting aggressively in the hopes that the police might show up. And this is your idea of smart?

He had no phone. No way to co tact the police directly. He tried to avoid and evade two lunatics armed with shotguns and pistols.

Explain why he should believe they were well intentioned good guys who were just trying to clear up a question. Three yahoo’s who have no business doing what they are doing. People behaving in a way that is absolutely illegal in Georgia. Go ahead. Explain it.

Since when is an unarmed person not entitled to try and save himself in what was clearly an ambush situation?
I think our black peowler does deserve a change to live

and the best way is to deescalate the situation by stopping and talking to the men who are chasing you

but thats just me

maybe you’ve had better luck fighting with two men holding loaded guns

You are spreading complete bullshit. These thugs had no right to chase him in the first place. They were in the wrong, obviously. Don't try transfer responsibility onto the victim when these people clearly were planning a crime.

This excuse seems to be pulled out whenever the perps are white and the victim black. It appears to be based on the odd idea that whites have some sort of right to stop blacks and that blacks have an obligation to obey them.

So you want to expect someone to surrender to two armed men acting aggressively in the hopes that the police might show up. And this is your idea of smart?
Something like that

the black prowler tried running away but that didnt work

the next option is to reason with them, not try to overpower and disarm two men with guns

These thugs had no right to chase him in the first place. They were in the wrong, obviously.
Great.

and what did asserting his legal rights get for the black prowler?

his way ended up in his death

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?

it wasn't even close to murder--closer to self defense for the white guy

Oh it had to be, that must be related to JW Milam and Roy Bryant.

what?? it wasn't murder

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?

what?? it wasn't murder

Oh that's how it works, when it isn't murder you are not allowed to receive bond.

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

Oh that's how it works, when it isn't murder you are not allowed to receive bond.

you are so racist you can't see they are trying to appease BLM/etc....out of ALL the blacks shot, I thought Zimmerman should go to jail for shooting TMartin--BUT it wasn't murder either--THAT'S why he got off --they over charged

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

you are so racist you can't see they are trying to appease BLM/etc....out of ALL the blacks shot, I thought Zimmerman should go to jail for shooting TMartin--BUT it wasn't murder either--THAT'S why he got off --they over charged

3 white rednecks murder a young black man, call him the Nword, try to cover up their murder, folks like you try to defend them and I am the racist. You can't make this shit up.

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

3 white rednecks murder a young black man, call him the Nword, try to cover up their murder, folks like you try to defend them and I am the racist. You can't make this shit up.

wasn't murder...he went on private property -he INITIATED the problem--NOT them

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

it's like Zimmerman--Zim INITIATED the problem

Forum List

Back