🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

Redneck isn't a racial slur
“redneck” is as much a racial slur as “ni**er”

there is no difference between the two except black privilege means black people can dish out the slurs without receiving any in return
I don't recall hundreds of thousands of white folks being lynched and raped while being called "n*ggers" -- but you can keep on illustrating your ignorance and insecurities for the class

3 white rednecks murder a young black man, call him the Nword, try to cover up their murder, folks like you try to defend them and I am the racist. You can't make this shit up.
Are we still on the topic of the prowler with the Black Brain Disease?

if so “redneck” is a racial slur

I dont think the father or son called the black prowler the Nword

And they certainly have not called you the Nword

so try to keep it civil if you can

That's because you don't know shit about this case, you just want to justify 3 rednecks murdering a black man.
“Redneck“ is a racial slur

you would cry like a baby if the software censorship screwed up and someone called you a “******”

yet you feel free to hurl racial slurs at white people
Redneck isn't a racial slur -- no matter how much you want it to be......
Neither is porch monkey, yard ape, 'coon, mooley, spook, jigaboo, and darkie.
Actually those are racial slurs....

Redneck isn't -- since redneck (a term created by white folks) is a term meant to demean a segment of people based on class, not race.....

And there is no long history of systemic torture and murder aimed at killing rednecks that were codified by law.....

If only white folks back then didn't find it such a need to create these faux racial constructs and labels...
Those are not racial slurs you liar.

I want to eliminate the whole concept of racial slurs.

Fuck racial slurs. You call me what you want and I'll call you what I want. How's that?
Yes, they are racial slurs.......

Care to show me the history of white folks using government institutions to oppress and murder other white folks just for being white??

Redneck isn't -- since redneck (a term created by white folks) is a term meant to demean a segment of people based on class, not race.....
Nonsense

Superbad was using it against white people based on their skin color

but relax

black privilege is encoded in the software and public lexicon by bleeding heart white liberals who feel sorry for you

Last edited:
Care to show me instances of little white girls being blown up during Sunday school just for being white?? and then the government institutions covering up for the murderer of those white girls??
R_rac005.161 (221).png

Everytime you dick suckers try that faux white aggrievement shit; it just solidifies how much of a cuck you truly are....

Nonsence

Superbad was using it against white people based on their skin color

but relax

black privilege is encoded in the software and public lexicon by bleeding heart white liberals who feel sorry for you
Superbad??

Are you talking about a fucking movie??

My God the fragility of you morons is astounding....

This was a righteous killing.

All Black people need to die.

There. Is that what you want to hear?

These guys are being prosecuted for this action. If they are found guilty, fine. If not then the jury agreed with me. Now, shut the fuck up you piece of shit. I am so goddamn sick of you Black motherfuckers bitching about racism. Go fuck yourself.

I think we need to start a whole new line of motherfucking racism. I think we need to make Black people second class citizens. You will bow to your superiors – – white people.

I will say it to your face too.
Triggered.

Care to show me instances of little white girls being blown up during Sunday school just for being white??
Thats called goal post moving

your lynching claim bottomed out so now its on to church bombings

but I’ll toss you a bone since you’re starved by racial hatred

the killing of those children was wrong

3 white rednecks murder a young black man, call him the Nword, try to cover up their murder, folks like you try to defend them and I am the racist. You can't make this shit up.

That's because you don't know shit about this case, you just want to justify 3 rednecks murdering a black man.

you would cry like a baby if the software censorship screwed up and someone called you a “******”

Actually those are racial slurs....

And there is no long history of systemic torture and murder aimed at killing rednecks that were codified by law.....

If only white folks back then didn't find it such a need to create these faux racial constructs and labels...
Those are not racial slurs you liar.

I want to eliminate the whole concept of racial slurs.

Fuck racial slurs. You call me what you want and I'll call you what I want. How's that?
Yes, they are racial slurs.......

Care to show me the history of white folks using government institutions to oppress and murder other white folks just for being white??
Exhibit A: The Irish (me)

The defense rests....

and he’s dead due to the Black Brain Disease that makes some people think they are billy bad ass
He’s dead because someone shot him.
Someone shot him because he tried to take that someone's gun.

We can go about this all day long. It is a nearly conclusive fact that the dead dude would probably be alive had he not attempted to take a weapon away from the fat red-headed step-child white boy while other armed individuals were present.

Someone shot him because he tried to take that someone's gun.
Nope. He’s dead because someone shot him. Someone pulled that trigger and it wasn’t Arbery.

That’s a fact. Admit it.
It is a fact that Arbury's cause of death is trauma resulting from a gunshot wound. I doubt anyone disputes that.

You are being dishonest by ignoring all other factors.

Jack Ruby is dead from trauma resulting from gunshot wounds. Was anybody prosecuted for his murder?

How many black men have you called any of those names to their face?

There are black folks down south who are considered rednecks.
Sure

and democrat robert byrd used the term “white ni**ar”

but they are all racial slurs

How about you admit you don't know shit about the case.
I know enough to expose lies from the likes of you

Well we are waiting on you to start, because up to this point the only lies have been yours.

Forum List

Back