🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

I see these “types “ all the time at work and 1/2 of them belong in a steel cage !!

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

It was murder because it is illegal to point a shotgun at someone, and they then have the right to try to take it away from you, in defense.

We litterly have men in jail facing murder charges for SELF DEFENSE! Because of the color of their skin. There is video of the black attacking a white trying to take the gun! And a guy trying to stop the burglary suspect.. in jail lol where is the civil rights leaders!?

There was no burglary so there was not burglary suspect.
It is not self defense to try to apprehend an innocent jogger, and point a shotgun at him.
It is the jogger who was the victim and had the right of self defense.
He did not do anything wrong.
The people with the trucks and guns were illegally threatening and pointing firearms at an innocent person.

It was murder because it is illegal to point a shotgun at someone, and they then have the right to try to take it away from you, in defense.
I’ll let the jury examine the facts and render a verdict on this case

but beginning with that old racist obama and the crazy harvard professor time and again libs have convinced themselves that a guilty verdict was a slam dunk only to be disappointed

but beginning with that old racist obama and the crazy harvard professor time and again libs have convinced themselves that a guilty verdict was a slam dunk only to be disappointed

If the neighbors had seen the jogger commit a crime, such has take something, then they could legally point a shotgun at him and demand he stop. But no one has said there was any probable cause or even reasonable suspicion of the jogger having committed a crime. Then without any legal cause, it is criminal to try to interfere with his jogging, and a felony to point a gun at him. So then he had every right to resist and defend himself. The defendants may have thought they were doing good, but it was still criminal vigilantism. I would not give then a sentence as long as someone who intended to do harm from the start, but they are still irresponsible, and a danger to others.

If the neighbors had seen the jogger commit a crime, such has take something, then they could legally point a shotgun at him and demand he stop.
if arbry had stopped running away and had not chosen to fight with the son holding the shotgun the cops would have arrived and he would be alive today

If the neighbors had seen the jogger commit a crime, such has take something, then they could legally point a shotgun at him and demand he stop.
if arbry had stopped running away and had not chosen to fight with the son holding the shotgun the cops would have arrived and he would be alive today

That probably is true, but would you trust some one so ignorant and violent they would stop you for no reason and dangerously point a gun at you?
It is not like there is no history of innocent Blacks being murdered by people like that.

The only excuse for the actions of the people with the trucks and shotguns would have been if the jogger had been carrying something suspicious, like a computer or TV. As a jogger, he did not even have pockets, so could not have been a suspect in a crime. He was on the public right of way, not private land. It was criminal to even try to stop his jog. Stopping someone without probable cause is a crime.

And by the way, if police also were to have stopped him without probable cause, that would also have been a crime.

That is only because they get folks like you on the jury and let them off.

If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps. How did Arbery know the police were on the way, hell I am pretty sure the young man didn't even know why these 3 racist were chasing him. It easy for you to sit back and say what he should have done, when you get in that situation let me know how you handled it.

That probably is true, but would you trust some one so ignorant and violent they would stop you for no reason and dangerously point a gun at you?
What choice do you have?

you see what happened when the black guy tried to overcome two men with guns

It is not like there is no history of innocent Blacks being murdered by people like that.

The only excuse for the actions of the people with the trucks and shotguns would have been if the jogger had been carrying something suspicious, like a computer or TV. As a jogger, he did not even have pockets, so could not have been a suspect in a crime. He was on the public right of way, not private land. It was criminal to even try to stop his jog. Stopping someone without probable cause is a crime.
Let me ask you, did you comment on the Black Lies Matter rioters who killed a retired black police officers during one of the “protests?”

Ahmaud Arbery was a drug addict thief that when got caught stealing tried to run, and then take away the weapon of the person who was trying to ask why he was once again in their neighborhood trying to steal stuff. He got what was coming to him.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes...case
closed. NEXT!

Ahmaud Arbery was a drug addict thief that when got caught stealing tried to run, and then take away the weapon of the person who was trying to ask why he was once again in their neighborhood trying to steal stuff. He got what was coming to him.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes...case
closed. NEXT!

Sorry we know that it is the right wing, racist version, fortunately that is not the REAL story and that is why their racist asses are sitting in jail.

Let me ask you, did you comment on the Black Lies Matter rioters who killed a retired black police officers during one of the “protests?”

Don't see the point, because that obviously was a crime of looting during a riot.
This jogger was not at all related because he was not committing a crime in any way, and attempting to interfere with his jogging was the only crime anyone committed.

Forum List

Back