New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

Ahmaud Arbery was a drug addict thief that when got caught stealing tried to run, and then take away the weapon of the person who was trying to ask why he was once again in their neighborhood trying to steal stuff. He got what was coming to him.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes...case
closed. NEXT!

That is stupid because no one claimed he stole anything.
Someone said he looked similar to the black suspect who might have stolen something 3 weeks previous.

If he had stolen something, then he would have had to have it one him.

And Arbery had absolutely no record for burglary or drug use.

{...
The Brunswick News has reported Arbery was indicted for allegedly bringing a gun to a 2013 high school basketball game when he was 19. Family attorney Lee Merritt has acknowledged Arbery's 2018 arrest on shoplifting charges. But any reference to "alleged conduct from high school or shoplifting is absurd and has nothing to do with his murder," Merritt said.
...}

Don't see the point, because that obviously was a crime of looting during a riot.
This jogger was not at all related because he was not committing a crime in any way, and attempting to interfere with his jogging was the only crime anyone committed.
I think we have both gotten off the subject

if the white father and son used poor judgement so did the black prowler when he decided to fight with the son over a shotgun

Don't see the point, because that obviously was a crime of looting during a riot.
This jogger was not at all related because he was not committing a crime in any way, and attempting to interfere with his jogging was the only crime anyone committed.

if the white father and son used poor judgement so did the black prowler when he decided to fight with the son over a shotgun

First of all, he was not a "prowler". since he was jogging, had no vehicle, had no tools, did not even have pockets, etc., and there was no suggestion that he ever stepped off the public road.
Second is that if someone tries to accuse you of something you are innocent of, and points a gun at you, that makes a normal person furious. I would have fought over the shotgun as well.

First of all, he was not a "prowler". since he was jogging
He was in a house after dark that does not belong to him

so I’m not going to call him a jogger

if you can think of a neutral term I will use it

Second is that if someone tries to accuse you of something you are innocent of, and points a gun at you, that makes a normal person furious. I would have fought over the shotgun as well.
And you would be as dead as the black guy

on the other hand I would have waited till the cops showed up instead of dying like billy bad ass

He was shot a little after 1 PM.

Not sure where you live but in Georgia, that’s not “after dark”

That is just stupid, it has been established this young man was doing nothing wrong. Yet since he is black you want to label him a prowler, thug, thief, etc. to try and make it look like these 3 racist were justified in murdering him. You have probably never have any one point a BB gun at you let alone a shotgun, it is easy to sit at him and say what he should have done or what you would have done until you are in that situation you don't know what the hell you would do when you think your life is in danger.

So why were the whites who were in the house after dark that didn't belong to them didn't end up shot? Oh and btw it didn't belong to any of the shooters either.

And you would be as dead as the black guy

on the other hand I would have waited till the cops showed up instead of dying like billy bad ass

Smfh, how would you know the cops are coming?

So why were the whites who were in the house after dark that didn't belong to them didn't end up shot? Oh and btw it didn't belong to any of the shooters either.
Did they run away or stay and identify themselves?

Nothing would have happened to him if he had kept his head

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

Those cops aided and abetted a terrorist act.

Forum List

Back