🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

There is video of the black attacking a white trying to take the gun!

Arberry was shot prior to the video wher you see him trying to take the shotgun from the white racist attacker.

Try to understand what you see on line a little deeper than what your racist white supremacist websites show.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

He shot a thief who tried to grab his gun---he legally shot Arbary.......Arbery was not just out for a job---it wasn't even his neighborhood---Arbery at the least trespassed clearly and sorry but there is citizens arrest. Tired of the racists and the families lawyers spin----

And a guy trying to stop the burglary suspect.

There was no burgjary and no suspect and none of the white assailants witnessed any crime except a black man jogging in a white neighborhood. But they posted no signs advising that dark skinned males
would be taken into custody at gunpoint and shot if necessary for jogging through their white neighborhood.

There was no burgjary and no suspect and none of the white assailants witnessed any crime except a black man jogging in a white neighborhood. But they posted no signs advising that dark skinned males
would be taken into custody at gunpoint and shot if necessary for jogging through their white neighborhood.
If people do not police or shun their own, then they get what they deserve. There are a high percentage of white people who left areas due to the violence that starts as soon as the neighborhood integrates and the crime rates rise. This will not end. People will move away if they can.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

He shot a thief who tried to grab his gun---he legally shot Arbary.......Arbery was not just out for a job---it wasn't even his neighborhood---Arbery at the least trespassed clearly and sorry but there is citizens arrest. Tired of the racists and the families lawyers spin----

Totally untrue.
Arbery was never seen committing any crime at all.
No one said they saw him do anything remotely suspicious.

I jog and never do so around my house.
I always look for new locations so the jogging is less boring.
I look for parks, pleasant rural settings, etc.

It was a felony to ever point a gun at Arbery, and he had every right to do anything necessary in order to defend himself from the illegal threat of a firearm being pointed at him.

That is just stupid, it has been established this young man was doing nothing wrong.
Fine

I dont believe that but if so he should have stopped and talked to his accusers

instead he ran away

You don't have to believe it, again it proves you don't have a clue about this case. Why would I stop and talk to men who are chasing me with guns?
black folk do that daily in every demofk city in the country. suicide by cop. cops are now telling the law abiding residents, you all commit suicide by bad guy cause we ain't coming in no more. you don't want our protection, live with your killers.

How many black folks have you seen chasing someone down the street you lying, racist POS. The police aren't telling anyone that bullshit.

What part of he was being chased by 3 rednecks with guns don't you understand, once you have no where else to run what would you do just lay on the ground and wait for him to shoot you.
funny, you can stereotype the three white guys but fk us if we stereotype the black guy? hey fk, that would make you a hypocrite. You ain't worth an explanation, you can't see open field for the black guy to run towards in a video.

you condescending prk

Fuck you ass clown, one of these rednecks called the man a "fucking Nword" as he was lying on the ground dying. Tell you what fuck head when you have 3 men chasing you with guns and you get away from them, come back and let us know how you did it.

He shot a thief who tried to grab his gun---he legally shot Arbary.......

What made him a thief? Being black.
If he legally shot him, why is his ass sitting in jail?

Arbery was not just out for a job--

Correct he was out for a jog.

-it wasn't even his neighborhood--

Show me the law that says a black man can only jog in his neighborhood.

-Arbery at the least trespassed clearly and sorry but there is citizens arrest. Tired of the racists and the families lawyers spin----

The racist are folks like you Turtle Shit, you have just proven that. Everything in your post is false or bullshit. He didn't trespass on their property.

What part of he was being chased by 3 rednecks with guns don't you understand
There you go with the racial slurs

no one here has called arbrey a ni**er so should not either

You just did. I noticed you never speak on the case after you have been caught in a lie.
You get what you pay for

I did not launch a racial slur at anyone but you did

You're a coward, just man up and admit you don't have a clue about this case. You only jumped in because 3 racist are sitting in jail for murdering a black man and you want to see them walk. I would have more respect for you.

I have made this point before without any serious response from liberals

but part of your frustration is because you have cried wolf before and it has a cumulative affect on the audience you are seeking to influence

starting with the first gay president and the crazy black professor from harvard, blacks have been falsely claiming systemic racism and police brutality for 12 years and the public is simply burned out on the subject

how do you know there wasn't?

If people do not police or shun their own, then they get what they deserve. There are a high percentage of white people who left areas due to the violence that starts as soon as the neighborhood integrates and the crime rates rise. This will not end. People will move away if they can.
And in which direction does that normally happen, blacks leaving where whites move in or where blacks move in and whites leave? Why is that do you supposed? Why is it crime follows the black man? Is crime raist?

You just did. I noticed you never speak on the case after you have been caught in a lie.
You get what you pay for

You're a coward, just man up and admit you don't have a clue about this case. You only jumped in because 3 racist are sitting in jail for murdering a black man and you want to see them walk. I would have more respect for you.
huh? you parroting your own position i see.

And Arbery had absolutely no record for burglary or drug use.

Only criminal loving woketarded moonbats believe that bullshit.

Just because Arbery had not been caught yet, or hadn't stolen anything at the time he was stopped by the McMichaels... doesn't mean he wasn't the individual involved in the thefts that had occured.

Arbery was spotted by multiple different people, multiple times trespassing in that neighborhood at or around the times that thefts had taken place.

"Water breaks" to explain why he was spotted at the property trespassing multiple times in the past, and at night? Yeah.. sure, right..

Arbery also(on a prior occasion) was caught by the police frequenting a known high traffic area for drug activity..

The cops in the NY Post video link that stopped Arbery in 2017, and were threatened by him, felt he was up to more than "nothing" that day. I will take their word for it...

Stop acting like Arbery was a lil angel just out for a jog doing nothing wrong... everyone with half a brain smells the bullshit all over that lie..

Thats a LIE-----------he was clearly casing the new home for robbery --TRESPASSED searching it out...when he got snagged he took off running.

You get what you pay for

3 law abidding contributors are in jail from trying to stop a no job criminal from stealing...

Racists be you idiots going after them because they are white and trying to stop crime.

Forum List

Back