🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

What part of he was being chased by 3 rednecks with guns don't you understand, once you have no where else to run what would you do just lay on the ground and wait for him to shoot you.
funny, you can stereotype the three white guys but fk us if we stereotype the black guy? hey fk, that would make you a hypocrite. You ain't worth an explanation, you can't see open field for the black guy to run towards in a video.

you condescending prk

Fuck you ass clown, one of these rednecks called the man a "fucking Nword" as he was lying on the ground dying. Tell you what fuck head when you have 3 men chasing you with guns and you get away from them, come back and let us know how you did it.
Oh brother----how dare they use a bad word SUPPOSEDLY...........that is far worse than being a criminal right superbad.

"The police’s incident report indicates that the two men who chased Arbery said they believed he fit the description of a suspect who had perpetrated multiple break-ins in the neighborhood.

Court records show that the 25-year-old Arbery had been convicted of multiple crimes in the past.

In 2018, Arbery was convicted of shoplifting and of violating his probation.

In December 2012, he was arrested by Glynn County Schools Police for allegedly bringing a handgun into a gymnasium during a basketball game, according to The Brunswick News.

The police report of the February incident does not note whether Arbery was armed."

There is also a VIDEO reportedly of Arbery snagged in the act of trying to rob place before being caught.

AND BTW, NO JOB? How did he get spending money----Hmmmm...

3 law abidding contributors are in jail from trying to stop a no job criminal from stealing...

Racists be you idiots going after them because they are white and trying to stop crime.
I cant honestly say if arbury was stealing or not

nor can the lib race baiters here say the men who tried to stop him are racists who “murdered” him

the jury will see all the evidence available and are best informed to make that decision

but I do know it is libs who have engaged in racial slandering of any conservative who disagrees with them

Last edited:
he was? what time in the video?

a split second prior to the second shot when the white attacker and the black jogger were both in front of the truck out of view of the camera when the first shot went off.

AA was shot three times. The first shot was fired between screenshots 2 and 3.

13404994-5DB6-469E-9A27-9F59F844093F.jpeg
CD5CAAC5-8EB4-4993-A1E7-C8DB8036450E.jpeg
38242F9E-512B-4E7D-B50B-AF966231385A.jpeg
690A1103-62DD-4699-9CF6-8D3CC7FEFC11.jpeg

By the way all three racist goons were committing a felony when TM pointed his weapon at AA in screenshot #1.

When the felony resulted in death of AA It automatically becomes murder because TM and the old man brought weapons to the combat and the third bubba used his vehicle as a weapon.

The good ole white boys are as guilty of murder as guilty can be. The long video convicts them.

Last edited:
What part of he was being chased by 3 rednecks with guns don't you understand
There you go with the racial slurs

no one here has called arbrey a ni**er so should not either

You just did. I noticed you never speak on the case after you have been caught in a lie.
You get what you pay for

I did not launch a racial slur at anyone but you did
he's a demofk, kkker, it's what they do, they use racial slurring all the time.

a split second prior to the second shot when the white attacker and the black jogger were both in front of the truck out of view of the camera when the first shot went off.

View attachment 432263View attachment 432264View attachment 432266View attachment 432282
By the way all three racist goons were committing a felony when TM pointed his weapon at AA in screenshot #1.

When the felony resulted in death of AA It automatically becomes murder because TM and the old man brought weapons to the combat and the third bubba used his vehicle as a weapon.

The good ole white boys are as guilty of murder as guilty can be. The long video convicts them.
1608668396905.png

you can't tell me that's anything. you're fked in the head. First shot occurred when the black man grabbed the gun. If the white guy shot him before that, how did said black man get hand on gun? do you ever use logic in your thinking? oh wait that's rhetorical.

That shadow you point at could be black dude, right? there is no shadow of black dude on the side of the truck. again, you can't think.

"The police’s incident report indicates that the two men who chased Arbery said they believed he fit the description of a suspect who had perpetrated multiple break-ins in the neighborhood.

Court records show that the 25-year-old Arbery had been convicted of multiple crimes in the past.

In December 2012, he was arrested by Glynn County Schools Police for allegedly bringing a handgun into a gymnasium during a basketball game, according to The Brunswick News.

The police report of the February incident does not note whether Arbery was armed."

There is also a VIDEO reportedly of Arbery snagged in the act of trying to rob place before being caught.

damn dude, giving facts is so wrong in this discussion. the demofks don't use that.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

Exactly.....clearly self defense....and you see the black guy running towards the truck....he was not being chased ....he ran to the right of the truck and then veered left and attacked the white guy with the gun....sheer stupidity....the black guy looks retarded.....definitely mentally challenged....hanging around in houses under construction at night....sumptin wrong wid him.

Here is the video that shows arberry attacking the white guy with a shotgun....you can clearly seem him running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

Run it in slow motion and look through the windshield as the black dude runs across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

Last edited:

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

Instead of wrestling for the gun, the innocent victim should have just let the vigilante shoot him like a darkie who knew his place, right?

Obviously you don't know the facts of the case.....the darkie would not have been shot if he had not attacked the white guy....clearly seen on video.

You just did. I noticed you never speak on the case after you have been caught in a lie.
You get what you pay for

You're a coward, just man up and admit you don't have a clue about this case. You only jumped in because 3 racist are sitting in jail for murdering a black man and you want to see them walk. I would have more respect for you.
3 law abidding contributors are in jail from trying to stop a no job criminal from stealing...

Racists be you idiots going after them because they are white and trying to stop crime.

Well Turtle Shit, I shouldn't expect any less from racist trash like you. I guess you consider white men murdering black men as law abiding.

I'll let you in on alittle secret, when you murder someone that is not stopping a crime that is considered committing one which is why their racist asses are sitting in jail.

Post the records of those multiple crimes he was convicted of.

Post the link from those 3 incidents.

View attachment 432263View attachment 432264View attachment 432266View attachment 432282

Your video and your comment are nonsense based on your IMAGINATION.

so it wasnt murder

Exactly.....clearly self defense....and you see the black guy running towards the truck....he was not being chased ....he ran to the right of the truck and then veered left and attacked the white guy with the gun....sheer stupidity....the black guy looks retarded.....definitely mentally challenged....hanging around in houses under construction at night....sumptin wrong wid him.

Here is the video that shows arberry attacking the white guy with a shotgun....you can clearly seem him running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

Run it in slow motion and look through the windshield as the black dude runs across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

The NARRATIVE IS REALLY delusional-------Arbery "ran around the truck" alright----but it did it trying to steal the weapon.

You get what you pay for

he's a demofk, kkker, it's what they do, they use racial slurring all the time.

View attachment 432298

you can't tell me that's anything. you're fked in the head. First shot occurred when the black man grabbed the gun. If the white guy shot him before that, how did said black man get hand on gun? do you ever use logic in your thinking? oh wait that's rhetorical.

That shadow you point at could be black dude, right? there is no shadow of black dude on the side of the truck. again, you can't think.

Tell you what these 3 need a damn good lawyer and it seems you are available. Let's see you present that stupid shit before a jury and let's see how long it takes them to get on Death Row.

You get what you pay for

You're a coward, just man up and admit you don't have a clue about this case. You only jumped in because 3 racist are sitting in jail for murdering a black man and you want to see them walk. I would have more respect for you.

Well Turtle Shit, I shouldn't expect any less from racist trash like you. I guess you consider white men murdering black men as law abiding.

I'll let you in on alittle secret, when you murder someone that is not stopping a crime that is considered committing one which is why their racist asses are sitting in jail.
Ex cop and son kill HABITUAL criminal as they tried to stop him and he try to steal their gun.
You try to spin bs and act like they just singled out this CRIMINAL for attack.
Arbery's jogs were nothing more than his casing an attempts at stealing......His family, their lawyer, you racist black liberation morons are all full of chit.

If the white guy shot him before that, how did said black man get hand on gun?

Read this too Turtlesoup

It’s not questionable that AA was shot at and hit three three separate times. ALL evidence and testimony thus far in public reveals that to be the case. Only one shot is visible on the long video. That’s the second shot when AA is trying to get the murder weapon from his attacker. That shot did not stop AA from struggling to fight for his life. The third shot occurs out of sight in the video to the left abd then both men come back into view when AA stumbles to the ground and lay there bleeding to death.

You want to know how AA got his handon the gun after being shot. My god you are one white dumb ass. Have you never heard of a graze wound.

Here is a recent example:

The man suffered a graze wound to the head and went to Rush University Medical Center, said News Affairs Officer Robert Perez. The man told police he did not see his attacker or know where the shot came from, police said.

I was with my dad once trying to evict some tenets from an apartment building he just bought when he was shot (grazed) in the leg. He wanted to go home and get his guns but I talked him out if it. he never went to the hospital we dressed the wound went back and all the tenets were long gone. We threw their shit in the trash and began remodeling the building.

I know what a graze wound is.

I believe the first shot hit AA in the arm but was a graze wound.

The point being is that AA is not shot after trying to ‘steal’ TM’s shotgun as so many racists claim to see on the video. AA was not lethally wounded by the first shot, and his reaction was self defense to try to prevent being shot in the back by three armed men who certainly appeared to AA to be hell bent on killing him.

it’s plain and clear -aggravated assault resulting in death - murder in Georgia.

murder by three F$)$ing white cowards behaving like idiots with guns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back