🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

What part of he was being chased by 3 rednecks with guns don't you understand
There you go with the racial slurs

no one here has called arbrey a ni**er so should not either

You just did. I noticed you never speak on the case after you have been caught in a lie.
You get what you pay for

I did not launch a racial slur at anyone but you did

You're a coward, just man up and admit you don't have a clue about this case. You only jumped in because 3 racist are sitting in jail for murdering a black man and you want to see them walk. I would have more respect for you.
3 law abidding contributors are in jail from trying to stop a no job criminal from stealing...

Racists be you idiots going after them because they are white and trying to stop crime.

Well Turtle Shit, I shouldn't expect any less from racist trash like you. I guess you consider white men murdering black men as law abiding.

I'll let you in on alittle secret, when you murder someone that is not stopping a crime that is considered committing one which is why their racist asses are sitting in jail.
Ex cop and son kill HABITUAL criminal as they tried to stop him and he try to steal their gun.

Well too bad for the Ex cop and son, because the State of Georgia saw their actions as murder. The only thing they can hope for is to get racist trash like you on the jury.
You try to spin bs and act like they just singled out this CRIMINAL for attack.
Arbery's jogs were nothing more than his casing an attempts at stealing......His family, their lawyer, you racist black liberation morons are all full of chit.

It has been shown in court these ass clowns were nothing but racist, hell the soon even had texts of shooting someone black. The only folks who have tried to defend these racist are other stinking ass racist like you, JC, Mac7, etc.

I am willing to bet the farm NONE.
Mister Internet tough guy

if we go back to the bad old days black people will be the losers since relatively few are as badass as they think they are

and blacks are only 13% of the population

whites have voluntarily refrained from picking on black people for all the right reasons

meaning whites really do want to treat black people respectfully

but you sure make it difficult

besides the lib you are dumping on is one of yours who was just trying to goad conservatives with words they did not say

If the white guy shot him before that, how did said black man get hand on gun?

Read this too Turtlesoup

It’s not questionable that AA was shot at and hit three three separate times. ALL evidence and testimony thus far in public reveals that to be the case. Only one shot is visible on the long video. That’s the second shot when AA is trying to get the murder weapon from his attacker. That shot did not stop AA from struggling to fight for his life. The third shot occurs out of sight in the video to the left abd then both men come back into view when AA stumbles to the ground and lay there bleeding to death.

You want to know how AA get hand on the gun after being shot. My god you are one white dumb ass. Have you never heard of a graze wound.

Here is a recent example:

The man suffered a graze wound to the head and went to Rush University Medical Center, said News Affairs Officer Robert Perez. The man told police he did not see his attacker or know where the shot came from, police said.

I believe the first shot hit AA in the arm but was a graze wound.

The point being is that AA is not shot after trying to ‘steal’ TM’s shotgun as so many racists claim to see on the video. AA was not lethally wounded by the first shot, and his reaction was self defense to try to prevent being shot in the back by three armed men who certainly appeared to AA to be hell bent on killing him.

it’s plain and clear -aggravated assault resulting in death - murder in Georgia.

murder by three F$)$ing white cowards behaving like idiots with guns.
The video DOES NOT SHOW what you claim idiot....

It shows only arbery being told to stop and arbery the habitual criminal running around the vehicle and trying to grab the gun.

HUN, and fyi--------an INNOCENT person not trying to put a fake show of just jogging-----------------------would not do what the over acting criminal would have done.

An innocent person sees men with guns up in front of him------------he stops running toward them....likely takes off in the opposite direction.

Ergo----habitual criminal being where it clearly had no trespassing, being snagged in act, takes off running, and keeps running even when told to stop---attacks those trying to get him to stop, although a convicted felon tries to steal their gun.........instead of doing what an honest person would have done.

Then we get all these pro black liberation moronic racists trying to spin nonsense-----------while screaming that everyone else is the racist.

Criminal shot in the commission of felony is no loss...........stop whinning over him.

Last edited:

It’s exactly as my screenshots show. TM’s white hat is visible only through the windshield and you can see his shadow under the truck.

It’s about one second from AA rounding the right front of the truck to the point when TM is seen backing out from in front of the truck and the open driver side door. During that second the first shot fired. You are a liar if you claim to see through the truck and see AA grabbing the gun before the first shot is fired.

Slow the video down and listen for the first shot.

Or was it Hugo Chavez come back to life hiding in the bushes who fired that first shot?
DE1E9961-F144-410A-AADE-6EC274DAAA9D.jpeg
A78CD538-04A8-4141-A8CE-833C6F1A0FD2.jpeg

These photos ruin your racist version if what happened. Sorry to ruin your hate speech.

YOU TOO TheGreenHornet

Last edited:

You just did. I noticed you never speak on the case after you have been caught in a lie.
You get what you pay for

he's a demofk, kkker, it's what they do, they use racial slurring all the time.
he was? what time in the video?

a split second prior to the second shot when the white attacker and the black jogger were both in front of the truck out of view of the camera when the first shot went off.

AA was shot three times. The first shot was fired between screenshots 2 and 3.

View attachment 432263View attachment 432264View attachment 432266View attachment 432282
By the way all three racist goons were committing a felony when TM pointed his weapon at AA in screenshot #1.

When the felony resulted in death of AA It automatically becomes murder because TM and the old man brought weapons to the combat and the third bubba used his vehicle as a weapon.

The good ole white boys are as guilty of murder as guilty can be. The long video convicts them.
View attachment 432298

you can't tell me that's anything. you're fked in the head. First shot occurred when the black man grabbed the gun. If the white guy shot him before that, how did said black man get hand on gun? do you ever use logic in your thinking? oh wait that's rhetorical.

That shadow you point at could be black dude, right? there is no shadow of black dude on the side of the truck. again, you can't think.

Tell you what these 3 need a damn good lawyer and it seems you are available. Let's see you present that stupid shit before a jury and let's see how long it takes them to get on Death Row.
based on what do they need a good lawyer? cause you can't see a video clearly? i'm laughing at you.

Read this too Turtlesoup

It’s not questionable that AA was shot at and hit three three separate times. ALL evidence and testimony thus far in public reveals that to be the case. Only one shot is visible on the long video. That’s the second shot when AA is trying to get the murder weapon from his attacker. That shot did not stop AA from struggling to fight for his life. The third shot occurs out of sight in the video to the left abd then both men come back into view when AA stumbles to the ground and lay there bleeding to death.

You want to know how AA get hand on the gun after being shot. My god you are one white dumb ass. Have you never heard of a graze wound.

The man suffered a graze wound to the head and went to Rush University Medical Center, said News Affairs Officer Robert Perez. The man told police he did not see his attacker or know where the shot came from, police said.

The point being is that AA is not shot after trying to ‘steal’ TM’s shotgun as so many racists claim to see on the video. AA was not lethally wounded by the first shot, and his reaction was self defense to try to prevent being shot in the back by three armed men who certainly appeared to AA to be hell bent on killing him.

it’s plain and clear -aggravated assault resulting in death - murder in Georgia.

It shows only arbery being told to stop and arbery the habitual criminal running around the vehicle and trying to grab the gun.

HUN, and fyi--------an INNOCENT person not trying to put a fake show of just jogging-----------------------would not do what the over acting criminal would have done.

An innocent person sees men with guns up in front of him------------he stops running toward them....likely takes off in the opposite direction.

Ergo----habitual criminal being where it clearly had no trespassing, being snagged in act, takes off running, and keeps running even when told to stop---attacks those trying to get him to stop, although a convicted felon tries to steal their gun.........instead of doing what an honest person would have done.

Then we get all these pro black liberation moronic racists trying to spin nonsense-----------while screaming that everyone else is the racist.

Criminal shot in the commission of felony is no lose...........stop whinning over him.
it's a black man from the plantation and the demofk kkkers need to stand up to get their property back.

It’s exactly as my screenshots show. TM’s white hat is visible only through the windshield and you can see his shadow under the truck.

It’s about one second from AA rounding the right front of the truck to the point when TM is seen backing out from in front of the truck and the open driver side door. During that second the first shot fired. You are a liar if you claim to see through the truck and see AA grabbing the gun before the first shot is fired.

Or was it Hugo Chavez come back to life hiding in the bushes who fired that first shot?View attachment 432316View attachment 432317

These photos ruin your racist version if what happened. Sorry to ruin your hate speech.

Or was it Hugo Chavez come back to life hiding in the bushes who fired that first shot?View attachment 432316View attachment 432317

or not, and you are writing fiction.

You are delusional------You see shadows? This is your evidence? Hun, its your pathetic imagination.

that's not a hat and you can't see it to say it. sorry, thrown out as speculation. you're entire diatribe is speculation of a story that you wish to be true but isn't. Don't worry, the white guys are in good hands. you can't change that no matter what part of your being wishes you could.

Read this too Turtlesoup

Criminal shot in the commission of felony is no loss...........stop whinning over him.

You are wrong and a racist.

Read this too Turtlesoup

You are wrong and a racist.
no I'm not, and whatever fiber of your being you want to use, can you prove I'm wrong. and you are a demofk that qualifies you immediately as racist, you kkk fker.

You get what you pay for

You're a coward, just man up and admit you don't have a clue about this case. You only jumped in because 3 racist are sitting in jail for murdering a black man and you want to see them walk. I would have more respect for you.
3 law abidding contributors are in jail from trying to stop a no job criminal from stealing...

Racists be you idiots going after them because they are white and trying to stop crime.

Well Turtle Shit, I shouldn't expect any less from racist trash like you. I guess you consider white men murdering black men as law abiding.

I'll let you in on alittle secret, when you murder someone that is not stopping a crime that is considered committing one which is why their racist asses are sitting in jail.

Da Negroid above is out of touch with his own kind....the Negroid community has admitted they are more racist than whites and the crime stats prove they rape and murder more than any other group.

Last edited:

You get what you pay for

Da Negroid above is out of touch with his own kind....the Negroid community has admitted they are more racist than whites and the crime stats prove they rape and murder more than any other group.
dude, demofk kkkers don't use facts

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

Exactly.....clearly self defense....and you see the black guy running towards the truck....he was not being chased ....he ran to the right of the truck and then veered left and attacked the white guy with the gun....sheer stupidity....the black guy looks retarded.....definitely mentally challenged....hanging around in houses under construction at night....sumptin wrong wid him.

Here is the video that shows arberry attacking the white guy with a shotgun....you can clearly seem him running across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

Run it in slow motion and look through the windshield as the black dude runs across the front of the truck to attack the white guy.

the left demofk kkkers want you to believe he was guided that way due to the dude following with the video running. you know, the guy trying to block him? Right............ the stupid that is a kkking demofk.

You get what you pay for

Ex cop and son kill HABITUAL criminal as they tried to stop him and he try to steal their gun.

Well too bad for the Ex cop and son, because the State of Georgia saw their actions as murder. The only thing they can hope for is to get racist trash like you on the jury.
You try to spin bs and act like they just singled out this CRIMINAL for attack.
Arbery's jogs were nothing more than his casing an attempts at stealing......His family, their lawyer, you racist black liberation morons are all full of chit.

It has been shown in court these ass clowns were nothing but racist, hell the soon even had texts of shooting someone black. The only folks who have tried to defend these racist are other stinking ass racist like you, JC, Mac7, etc.
it has, what jury found that?

That is just stupid, it has been established this young man was doing nothing wrong.
Fine

I dont believe that but if so he should have stopped and talked to his accusers

instead he ran away

You don't have to believe it, again it proves you don't have a clue about this case. Why would I stop and talk to men who are chasing me with guns?
black folk do that daily in every demofk city in the country. suicide by cop. cops are now telling the law abiding residents, you all commit suicide by bad guy cause we ain't coming in no more. you don't want our protection, live with your killers.

How many black folks have you seen chasing someone down the street you lying, racist POS. The police aren't telling anyone that bullshit.

If da white boys were chasing the retarded darkie why was he running towards them?

Plainly seen in the video.....da running boy headed towards the truck and da white dudes...then we see him running around the truck to the right and then back across the front of the truck to try and snatch the shot gun....do not forget da black boy had mental problems.

That is just stupid, it has been established this young man was doing nothing wrong.
Fine

I dont believe that but if so he should have stopped and talked to his accusers

instead he ran away

You don't have to believe it, again it proves you don't have a clue about this case. Why would I stop and talk to men who are chasing me with guns?
black folk do that daily in every demofk city in the country. suicide by cop. cops are now telling the law abiding residents, you all commit suicide by bad guy cause we ain't coming in no more. you don't want our protection, live with your killers.

How many black folks have you seen chasing someone down the street you lying, racist POS. The police aren't telling anyone that bullshit.

If da white boys were chasing the retarded darkie why was he running towards them?

Plainly seen in the video.....da running boy headed towards the truck and da white dudes...then we see him running around the truck to the right and then back across the front of the truck to try and snatch the shot gun....do not forget da black boy had mental problems.
obvious in that video.

You are delusional------You see shadows? This is your evidence?

Yes I see two shadows of two men upright in front of the truck. I also see the murderers’ white hat through the windshield in front of the truck simultaneously when the white tshirt of the victim is in front of the truck and the first shot us fired.

And you know what you blurry eyed racist loser - the prosecution in this case can see the shadows and cap and TShirt much clearer and positive than I can.

So guilty it is for your racist murderer heroes.

You are delusional------You see shadows? This is your evidence? Hun, its your pathetic imagination.

Exactly....his imagination re-enforced with something else no doubt.

Forum List

Back