New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

I’m pretty sure he would be alive today if he hadnt acted irrationally by deciding to fight two mean with guns

you can be absolutely sure beyond any shadow of a doubt that Ahmad Arberry would still be alive today if three armed white ignorant assholes had not taken deadly weapons onto a public road to interfere, chase and impede the path of a young black man who was jogging through their neighborhood.

That certainty is why the armed attackers were properly charged and why they will be convicted of murder and spend the rest of their lives in prison where they belong.

Really? What racial slurs am I using and why do you keep running from the fact that the only reason you defend these 3 racist is because that are just like you.
Redneck is your racial slur

So is Jeff using a racial slur?

nevermind the 3rd neighbor, as far as I can tell he did nithing wrong.

So they just arrested him for shits and giggles, you really need to get up too speed on this.

but i have defended the father and son to the extent of pointing out that it does not look like murder to me but rather bad choices on their psrt

Of course it doesn't.

and on arbury’s part

was he a prowler?

Uh no he was not.

I dont know

I think the father and son thought so

So if I THINK you are a prowler, then I can chase you down in my truck with a gun.

but I’m pretty sure he would be alive today if he hadnt acted irrationally by deciding to fight two mean with guns

Have you ever been in a situation where men in pickup trucks were chasing you with guns? No, then you don't have a clue as to what would have happened.

Lots of haters of Americans in the thread - black men should be able to burglarize just because they are black isn't that right?

Cuckloids are going to cuck and virtue signal, that's what they do.

Unfortunately it's alot of racist still in America, who said black folks should be able to burglarize something or someone because we are black. That has to be one of the stupidest statements on this forum.

that's not a hat

what is it? TINKERBELL?

Here is the video that proves the above poster is wrong....what he calls a white hat is the white T shirt that Ahmaud is wearing.

you are a liar. Unless you can convince the jury that Arbery’s shoulder is on the gunman’s shadow.

and ... Arbery’s shoulder moves into the same location in the windshield because both men were moving to the left.

video evidence when we see both hat and the shoulder In the same frame;

Yellow arrow - hat shifted about a foot left of - Red arrow.

Green arrow - shoulder moving left equidistant with the white hat.
View attachment 341841

View attachment 341846
Below you can see the hat and the shoulder as both men come into view as they continue moving to the left.
View attachment 341851View attachment 432510View attachment 432512View attachment 432513
the only thing I see is the white guy retreating. the smaller window, you have no idea who that is. it's consistent with the image from the larger window view that shows that image as the black dudes head. See if you look at the height of the two men in the larger window image, the smaller image height is the same, so, it is the head of the black man. you asked, I answered. See it's a comparison of what you presented bigger window, smaller window. The image is even in the same spot of the truck in both views. So you're wrong, the white guy is taller. Your photo, not mine.

Lots of haters of Americans in the thread - black men should be able to burglarize just because they are black isn't that right?

well actually, they believe black men should be allowed to be criminals without interference. it's called reparations. oh and no self defense is allowed either from the white folks, one should just let them in and allow them whatever the fk they want and then thank them for their service.

you can be absolutely sure beyond any shadow of a doubt that Ahmad Arberry would still be alive today if three armed white ignorant assholes had not taken deadly weapons onto a public road to interfere, chase and impede the path of a young black man who was jogging through their neighborhood.
I dont disagree with that except that I do see anything that the 3rd man did wrong

and I dont think using poor judgement that leads go a death is the same as murder

Really? What racial slurs am I using and why do you keep running from the fact that the only reason you defend these 3 racist is because that are just like you.

So they just arrested him for shits and giggles, you really need to get up too speed on this.

but i have defended the father and son to the extent of pointing out that it does not look like murder to me but rather bad choices on their psrt

Of course it doesn't.

and on arbury’s part

was he a prowler?

Uh no he was not.

I dont know

So if I THINK you are a prowler, then I can chase you down in my truck with a gun.

but I’m pretty sure he would be alive today if he hadnt acted irrationally by deciding to fight two mean with guns

Have you ever been in a situation where men in pickup trucks were chasing you with guns? No, then you don't have a clue as to what would have happened.

Blacks have tried this dumb argument before

there are plenty examples of black people using the N-word to other blacks

comedians and rappers do not define what is or isnt a racial slur

well actually, they believe black men should be allowed to be criminals without interference. it's called reparations. oh and no self defense is allowed either from the white folks, one should just let them in and allow them whatever the fk they want and then thank them for their service.

Nobody believes that bullshit, that is just right wing propaganda.

Of course it doesn't.

and on arbury’s part

was he a prowler?

Uh no he was not.

I dont know

What does any of that have to do with having men with guns chasing you?

I dont disagree with that except that I do see anything that the 3rd man did wrong

and I dont think using poor judgement that leads go a death is the same as murder

The 3rd man HIT him with his truck, get up to speed man. Damn.

The third man tried to block arbury from running away so and reportedly there was contact

but that hardly makes him guilty of murder

here is a view of arbury that is not seen often enough

sure you believe what I wrote. why then aren't you up in arms about all the looting, the other self defense scenarios involving black men that you blame the defenders for defending? This was that scenario and here you are defending the known criminal. son, your posts are my facts.

Of course it doesn't.

and on arbury’s part

was he a prowler?

Uh no he was not.

I dont know

What does any of that have to do with having men with guns chasing you?

means everything.

The third man tried to block arbury from running away so and reportedly there was contact

but that hardly makes him guilty of murder.

How many folks have you hit with your vehicle?

He had NO AUTHORITY to try and detain Arbery, that is what makes him complicit in his death.

here is a view of arbury that is not seen often enough

Which has nothing to do with what happened on the day in question.

sure you believe what I wrote.

Only racist believe that bullshit.

why then aren't you up in arms about all the looting, the other self defense scenarios involving black men that you blame the defenders for defending?

Say what?

This was that scenario and here you are defending the known criminal. son, your posts are my facts.

The criminals are these 3 cowards that murdered a man and tried to lie and cover it up. Son you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the ass.

where's that video?
It came out in testimony and was reported in the lying lib media

but I think this is not outright lies

Well I watched a video of what appears to be a black man running down a street with no one around him. I then saw said man approach a truck in the street with one man standing in the street on the driver's side door with door open gun in hand but down toward the ground. I also see another man in the bed of said truck with no weapon but what appears to be a cell phone in his hand as black man running approaches said truck. I then see the black man running maneuver around said truck and immediately lunge toward the man that was standing in the street, and who had moved to the front of said truck. No where do I see another vehicle hit the black man running. I'm still waiting on the video.

Forum List

Back