🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

The state can most definitely prove murder. They hunted that man down. They trapped him with their vehicles, terrorized him with their guns, and then shot him when he tried to fight back and escape.

They even made a video of it to show how it was “self-defence”. It’s not only murder, it’s murder in the first degree. Planned, coordinated and carried out as an execution.
Your fantasy story does not adhere to the facts. You'd have to prove malicious intent for murder. They could have shot and killed Arbry way before he tried to wrest the gun away. Also, you need to ask yourself, why would a would be perp actually video it? Seems to me they could have plugged Arbry, threw his body in the back of a pick-up and take it to their buddy with a backhoe. These guys were just a bunch of guys trying to stop and detain what they thought was a guy robbing homes in the neighborhood. You can argue the stupidity of their actions and slap a manslaughter charge on them but murder.....Uh no.
"These guys were just a bunch of guys trying to stop and detain what they thought was a guy robbing homes in the neighborhood."

You don't even realize what you're saying. Even according to you, as unwittingly as you offered it, the McMichaels are fucked.

It's also illegal to detain someone because you think they committed a felony. The bar is not thinking they committed a felony.-- it's the robberies had to be "committed in their presence" or they had to have "immediate knowledge," which the McMichaels possessed neither.

And while that law existed at the time, which excludes them from using it anyway since they had no knowledge of Arbery committing a felony; it's such an ambiguous law, the state of Georgia has since repealed that law.

Well, who is in jail awaiting their trials? It's not the dead black guy who was being pursued by the white guy with the shotgun or the white guy's father!
Yes, and legal fees will probably wipe out all their assets whether they go to jail or not

but I dont think the state can prove murder

The state can most definitely prove murder. They hunted that man down. They trapped him with their vehicles, terrorized him with their guns, and then shot him when he tried to fight back and escape.

They even made a video of it to show how it was “self-defence”. It’s not only murder, it’s murder in the first degree. Planned, coordinated and carried out as an execution.
You are beyond your jurisdiction

This is a domestic US topic
So that means you won't talk about China anymore, right, hypocrite?

You are the one pissed that a man might arm himself.
I never said anything like that, you have reading problems and can't really comprehend anything other than your racist garbage.

You most certainly did. You don't pull a gun on someone to "ask them a question" unless you are prepared for them to pull one back.
It looks like, from that video, that Aubrey attempted to arm himself.....with the guy's shotgun.
It's called stand your ground.

Oh but you forget. Felony Murder. That is a killing that occurs during the commission of a Felony. The McMichaels and Roddy were committing a Felony by stopping Arbury. So the resulting death is Felony Murder.

You need to learn about Georgia Law.
How is stopping someone and asking questions a felony? Suppose you stop someone to ask for directions, is that a felony in Georgia? Why don't you provide proof? Where is the malicious intent to commit murder as well? Funny how none of you asshats ever address a post in its entirety, you just prattle on like good little Marxist trolls.
Pull a gun on someone to ask them directions and yes, that too is felonious aggregated assault.

Ok. What did Arbury steal?
No one said he stole anything. They thought he might be the thief that many reported seeing in the neighborhood.

One of many problems. There was only one burglary reported in the neighborhood. McMichaels Junior reported his pistol being stolen out of his truck. No other burglaries were reported to the police.

Now. One might wonder how this rash of burglaries happened without anything actually being stolen.

They just wanted to talk to him but he bolted and ran, like most perps do, so they tried to stop him.

Well finally we are getting to the actual crimes that occurred on that day. The crime, the first one actually is Attempted False Imprisonment.

Because Dumb, Dumber, and even dumber did not have any first hand knowledge of a crime committed by Arbury their attempt to stop him is anFelony under Georgia law.

He grabbed a guy's gun and it went off and killed him.

Here we have arrived at another crime. The crime in Georgia, where I live, is called Aggravated Assault. That means you were waving the bang stick around in a threatening manner. It is also a Felony. So we have two felonies by the McMichaels and nobody has been shot yet.

Like I said, if they wanted to murder the guy they could have done it out of video range and before he had a chance to grab someone's gun. They could have then buried the body without anyone knowing. You all want to hang them for being racist but, you are the racist ones. You are worse than than those guys, all they wanted to do was talk to the guy, you want to apply racist labels and hang the guys with no trial, no judge and no jury.

So even by your description of events. Using Georgia Law. We have the McMichaels committing multiple Felonies. Which is why they are all charged with Felony Murder. A death that occurs during the commission of a felony is murder. Even if you didn’t want to kill him.

Otherwise every armed robber would argue the killing was self defense.

Now they are in jail awaiting trial. That is common in murder arrests. Judges rarely grant bail for people accused of Murder.

As for me labeling them Racist. Well their own words did that. It was not me jumping to conclusions. It was the words they spoke. Including to the police.

This is Georgia. Generally speaking we don’t mind if you kill an intruder in your home. We look with more interest at a shootout in the street. But if you were minding your own business at the time chances are we won’t raise a fuss.

Technically. Under Georgia Law. The man acting in his own defense was Arbury. He was being assaulted and pursued by armed men. If he had killed them it would have been stand your ground. Self defense.
Nice diatribe. No facts, no evidence just regurgitating leftist media and drawing stupid conclusions. Why not let the legal system work and shut the fuck up? I'm not defending the dumbasses I'm just looking at the facts as I read them in the media. You are looking at the same facts and drawing your own conclusion.

I think your opinion is racist but that is beside the point. The legal system, judge, trial, jury will decide their fate. I don't really have a dog in this race but YOU have the racist dog and you want it to win in the worst way. That's called bias, racism, bigotry, prejudice and it has no place in our legal system. Arrogant asshats like yourself only make things worse, never better.

A post ago you were quite certain it was all fine, they were doing the right thing. Now, you are making two replies to scream that I’m wrong, but you aren’t prejudging. Now, if you had read, you would have noticed a link. I posted one to false imprisonment. And it isn’t when a white guy stops a black guy. It is when anyone attempts to prevent someone else from going about their business.

You could post a link to the rash of burglaries. But there were none except the one I mentioned. You could have read that in the media reports, but you didn’t. You saw a video, and made up your mind.

I say that because anything other that extremist RW sites have all posted the same information. The RW sites ignore those facts, because they are certain the McMichaels are good people and Arbury is bad.

Fox News says that there were no burglaries for 52 days before the killing. So how exactly were this rash of burglaries happening? No police reports were filed. Doesn’t that mean that the things supposedly stolen were illegal? I mean criminals don’t call and report thefts unless they want to end up on dumb crook news. So is that what happened? A bunch of drug dealers in the neighborhood were having things stolen and not reporting it to the police?

You won’t read that link either. I’m not surprised.

What pisses me off about this is not the race or the the participants. But the fact that the idiot McMichaels totally derailed the sum of years of effort by 2nd Amendment Rights advocates, like me.

You see, under Georgia Law, when we could effect a Citizens Arrest, holding a baddie at gun point was actually Aggravated Assault, that link above we mentioned you hadn’t read. So if someone had broken into my house, and I didn’t shoot him, I couldn’t hold him at gunpoint for police without committing a crime myself.

The Legislature in Atlanta were discussing this, when the idiots ran Arbury down and shot him. Not only were the changes to the Aggravated Assault given the old heave ho, but the Citizens Arrest law was overhauled. Now only Security guards and private detectives can effect a Citizens Arrest in Georgia. Congratulations assholes.

Oh, Georgia has a Hate Crime law now. Why? Travis not only called Arbury a N****R but sent it out in text messages according to GBI investigators who testified to that in court.

Thanks assholes.

As for how long I knew they had done the wrong thing? Well when I got my CCW license, I attended a class and spent money to talk to a lawyer about it. Everything I was told not to do by the cop who taught the class, and the lawyer to discussed the law with me, was done by the three blithering idiots. I wanted to make sure I understood the laws before I started carrying to make sure I didn’t inadvertently commit a crime. So I knew from the start that the McMichaels had screwed this up about as bad as they could, and by the laws defined in Georgia, they were fucked.

Get mad at me if you want. I don’t care. But it is not going to change the outcome. This is Georgia. I’ve lived here for nearly three decades. And I can tell you that those three are going to prison. The good and decent folks of Brunswick are going to listen to the testimony, deliberate, and then as they do in most cases, find the defendant guilty. Because they almost always find the defendants guilty in Georgia.

No one said he stole anything. They thought he might be the thief that many reported seeing in the neighborhood.

One of many problems. There was only one burglary reported in the neighborhood. McMichaels Junior reported his pistol being stolen out of his truck. No other burglaries were reported to the police.

Now. One might wonder how this rash of burglaries happened without anything actually being stolen.

They just wanted to talk to him but he bolted and ran, like most perps do, so they tried to stop him.

Well finally we are getting to the actual crimes that occurred on that day. The crime, the first one actually is Attempted False Imprisonment.

Because Dumb, Dumber, and even dumber did not have any first hand knowledge of a crime committed by Arbury their attempt to stop him is anFelony under Georgia law.

Here we have arrived at another crime. The crime in Georgia, where I live, is called Aggravated Assault. That means you were waving the bang stick around in a threatening manner. It is also a Felony. So we have two felonies by the McMichaels and nobody has been shot yet.

Like I said, if they wanted to murder the guy they could have done it out of video range and before he had a chance to grab someone's gun. They could have then buried the body without anyone knowing. You all want to hang them for being racist but, you are the racist ones. You are worse than than those guys, all they wanted to do was talk to the guy, you want to apply racist labels and hang the guys with no trial, no judge and no jury.

So even by your description of events. Using Georgia Law. We have the McMichaels committing multiple Felonies. Which is why they are all charged with Felony Murder. A death that occurs during the commission of a felony is murder. Even if you didn’t want to kill him.

Now they are in jail awaiting trial. That is common in murder arrests. Judges rarely grant bail for people accused of Murder.

As for me labeling them Racist. Well their own words did that. It was not me jumping to conclusions. It was the words they spoke. Including to the police.

This is Georgia. Generally speaking we don’t mind if you kill an intruder in your home. We look with more interest at a shootout in the street. But if you were minding your own business at the time chances are we won’t raise a fuss.

Technically. Under Georgia Law. The man acting in his own defense was Arbury. He was being assaulted and pursued by armed men. If he had killed them it would have been stand your ground. Self defense.
Nice diatribe. No facts, no evidence just regurgitating leftist media and drawing stupid conclusions. Why not let the legal system work and shut the fuck up? I'm not defending the dumbasses I'm just looking at the facts as I read them in the media. You are looking at the same facts and drawing your own conclusion.

I think your opinion is racist but that is beside the point. The legal system, judge, trial, jury will decide their fate. I don't really have a dog in this race but YOU have the racist dog and you want it to win in the worst way. That's called bias, racism, bigotry, prejudice and it has no place in our legal system. Arrogant asshats like yourself only make things worse, never better.

A post ago you were quite certain it was all fine, they were doing the right thing. Now, you are making two replies to scream that I’m wrong, but you aren’t prejudging. Now, if you had read, you would have noticed a link. I posted one to false imprisonment. And it isn’t when a white guy stops a black guy. It is when anyone attempts to prevent someone else from going about their business.

You could post a link to the rash of burglaries. But there were none except the one I mentioned. You could have read that in the media reports, but you didn’t. You saw a video, and made up your mind.

I say that because anything other that extremist RW sites have all posted the same information. The RW sites ignore those facts, because they are certain the McMichaels are good people and Arbury is bad.

Fox News says that there were no burglaries for 52 days before the killing. So how exactly were this rash of burglaries happening? No police reports were filed. Doesn’t that mean that the things supposedly stolen were illegal? I mean criminals don’t call and report thefts unless they want to end up on dumb crook news. So is that what happened? A bunch of drug dealers in the neighborhood were having things stolen and not reporting it to the police?

What pisses me off about this is not the race or the the participants. But the fact that the idiot McMichaels totally derailed the sum of years of effort by 2nd Amendment Rights advocates, like me.

You see, under Georgia Law, when we could effect a Citizens Arrest, holding a baddie at gun point was actually Aggravated Assault, that link above we mentioned you hadn’t read. So if someone had broken into my house, and I didn’t shoot him, I couldn’t hold him at gunpoint for police without committing a crime myself.

The Legislature in Atlanta were discussing this, when the idiots ran Arbury down and shot him. Not only were the changes to the Aggravated Assault given the old heave ho, but the Citizens Arrest law was overhauled. Now only Security guards and private detectives can effect a Citizens Arrest in Georgia. Congratulations assholes.

Oh, Georgia has a Hate Crime law now. Why? Travis not only called Arbury a N****R but sent it out in text messages according to GBI investigators who testified to that in court.

Thanks assholes.

As for how long I knew they had done the wrong thing? Well when I got my CCW license, I attended a class and spent money to talk to a lawyer about it. Everything I was told not to do by the cop who taught the class, and the lawyer to discussed the law with me, was done by the three blithering idiots. I wanted to make sure I understood the laws before I started carrying to make sure I didn’t inadvertently commit a crime. So I knew from the start that the McMichaels had screwed this up about as bad as they could, and by the laws defined in Georgia, they were fucked.

Get mad at me if you want. I don’t care. But it is not going to change the outcome. This is Georgia. I’ve lived here for nearly three decades. And I can tell you that those three are going to prison. The good and decent folks of Brunswick are going to listen to the testimony, deliberate, and then as they do in most cases, find the defendant guilty. Because they almost always find the defendants guilty in Georgia.
I didn't realize what a liar and whiner you are. I never said things were 'fine' you lied about that. That may have been your hysterical impression but I never said the incident was fine. I also said I am willing to wait for the trial. Also, you frame the whole incident as racist and that makes YOU a racist. Don't blame me for Georgia changing it's laws blame yourself. You're the one calling everything racist in fact you said the McMichaels made racist comments. I asked you what they were and still have not received an answer that I know of although it could be buried somewhere in your overly wordy posts.

Now you pivot to the 2nd amendment and claim that the incident caused a Georgia law to change and you're pissed about that. Tell you what, instead of coming on here blustering about an incident for which you have 0 facts why not just cry to your State politicians. Yes, the decent folks there will have a trial with a jury and will decide the fate of these guys. I said that many posts ago. It's just your nasty racist framing and pretending to know all the facts that makes me wonder about your tolerance and comprehension of other's points of view.

The video is the best evidence you and I have. All the rest are news stories and possibly hearsay. Only a court can sort that out. The video shows them chasing Abry and it shows a truck not hitting Abry but obstructing one path he had. The video also shows Abry going for the guy's gun. The gun either goes off by accident or the trigger is pulled. That decision as to what really happened will be the subject of ALL the discovery (evidence) AND the jury's decision AFTER deliberation. Until then, neither you or I are qualified to render a judgement, we just have our OPINIONS based on news stories and video.

Thanks assholes.

I didn't realize what a liar and whiner you are. I never said things were 'fine' you lied about that. That may have been your hysterical impression but I never said the incident was fine. I also said I am willing to wait for the trial. Also, you frame the whole incident as racist and that makes YOU a racist. Don't blame me for Georgia changing it's laws blame yourself. You're the one calling everything racist in fact you said the McMichaels made racist comments. I asked you what they were and still have not received an answer that I know of although it could be buried somewhere in your overly wordy posts.

Now you pivot to the 2nd amendment and claim that the incident caused a Georgia law to change and you're pissed about that. Tell you what, instead of coming on here blustering about an incident for which you have 0 facts why not just cry to your State politicians. Yes, the decent folks there will have a trial with a jury and will decide the fate of these guys. I said that many posts ago. It's just your nasty racist framing and pretending to know all the facts that makes me wonder about your tolerance and comprehension of other's points of view.

The video is the best evidence you and I have. All the rest are news stories and possibly hearsay. Only a court can sort that out. The video shows them chasing Abry and it shows a truck not hitting Abry but obstructing one path he had. The video also shows Abry going for the guy's gun. The gun either goes off by accident or the trigger is pulled. That decision as to what really happened will be the subject of ALL the discovery (evidence) AND the jury's decision AFTER deliberation. Until then, neither you or I are qualified to render a judgement, we just have our OPINIONS based on news stories and video.

You like watching videos? Excellent. Tell me what you thought about the nine hour bond hearing video where the State Investigator listed the evidence against the McMichaels. I found it interesting. I’m sure you watched that before rushing out and offering up your observations on the travesty of justice that is their arrest and confinement without bail.

Just to be sure we are talking about the same one. Here is part one of the video.

What impressions did you get from the defense attorneys questions?

I saw a trend. But perhaps your take was different.

Yea that would have been the smart thing to do, 3 white racist chasing you with guns and you are just going to stop and hope the police arrive. As in this case the police show up AFTER you are dead.
Instead of what?

Wrestling with two armed men?

That didnt go so well either, did it?

Yea that would have been the smart thing to do, 3 white racist chasing you with guns and you are just going to stop and hope the police arrive. As in this case the police show up AFTER you are dead.
Instead of what?

Wrestling with two armed men?

That didnt go so well either, did it?
Of course it didn't, but human instinct makes you go into survival mode when your life is in danger.

that means you won't talk about China anymore, right, hypocrite?
Your logic is childish

I am an American discussing our relationship with china with other Americans

If Dragonlady can find other canadians willing to discuss America with her I dont mind

Just keep her nose out of domestic US affairs where she has bo business being

that means you won't talk about China anymore, right, hypocrite?
Your logic is childish

I am an American discussing our relationship with china with other Americans

If Dragonlady can find other canadians willing to discuss America with her I dont mind

Just keep her nose out of domestic US affairs where she has bo business being
Nope, at times you discuss aspects of China which have nothing to do with the U.S..

So you’re a hypocrite for telling others to not do what you do yourself.

Nope, at times you discuss aspects of China which have nothing to do with the U.S..

Who do I discuss china with?

Other Americans

Which is what I’m telling DragonLady to do

If she wants to bitch about America to other canadians be my guest

Although I do spend a lot of time reading about current events in china online, mostly YouTube and it does have a comments section where everyone can comment if they wish

But it does not work as well as this forum

Who do I discuss china with?

Other Americans

Which is what I’m telling DragonLady to do

If she wants to bitch about America to other canadians be my guest

Although I do spend a lot of time reading about current events in china online, mostly YouTube and it does have a comments section where everyone can comment if they wish

But it does not work as well as this forum
That matters not. You talk about other nations while you bitch about foreigners talking about the U.S.. That makes you a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back