🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

Well, who is in jail awaiting their trials? It's not the dead black guy who was being pursued by the white guy with the shotgun or the white guy's father!
Yes, and legal fees will probably wipe out all their assets whether they go to jail or not

but I dont think the state can prove murder
You mean you and your racist buddies are not going to foot the bill for 3 of your own.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

Instead of wrestling for the gun, the innocent victim should have just let the vigilante shoot him like a darkie who knew his place, right?

You sure like racial slurs. Its ok when YOU use them, right? :cuckoo:

You didn't have a problem with Arbery's killers using them.

Instead of wrestling for the gun, the innocent victim should have just let the vigilante shoot him like a darkie who knew his place, right?
The intelligent thing to do would be to just stand in the road and wait for the cops to arrive
Yea that would have been the smart thing to do, 3 white racist chasing you with guns and you are just going to stop and hope the police arrive. As in this case the police show up AFTER you are dead.

Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?
If a couple of Black Lies Matter ghetto rats have guns and I dont the only intelligent thing to do is obey their commands

my best chance is to stay alive till the cops show up

but that works best if you dont have a criminal record and no one saw you throw stolen goods in the bushes while you were running away
So what if it was a couple of trailer park trash that had you hemmed up with guns and how do you know the cops are coming since you didn't call them.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

We litterly have men in jail facing murder charges for SELF DEFENSE! Because of the color of their skin. There is video of the black attacking a white trying to take the gun! And a guy trying to stop the burglary suspect.. in jail lol where is the civil rights leaders!?

Takeusback to when? When you could murder a black man in the street and white cops would sweep it under the rug. Only a racist coward would try to say these 3 racist cowards were defending themselves.

Oh but you forget. Felony Murder. That is a killing that occurs during the commission of a Felony. The McMichaels and Roddy were committing a Felony by stopping Arbury. So the resulting death is Felony Murder.

You need to learn about Georgia Law.
How is stopping someone and asking questions a felony? Suppose you stop someone to ask for directions, is that a felony in Georgia? Why don't you provide proof? Where is the malicious intent to commit murder as well? Funny how none of you asshats ever address a post in its entirety, you just prattle on like good little Marxist trolls.
Hmmm, how many times have you chased someone down the road carrying a shotgun to ask them for directions? That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard in my life.

Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?
If a couple of Black Lies Matter ghetto rats have guns and I dont the only intelligent thing to do is obey their commands

but that works best if you dont have a criminal record and no one saw you throw stolen goods in the bushes while you were running away
So what if it was a couple of trailer park trash that had you hemmed up with guns and how do you know the cops are coming since you didn't call them.
Because the Hillbillies have a retired cop within their mist......and sorry cops were called.

Because the Hillbillies have a retired cop within their mist......and sorry cops were called.
Yea the cops were in on a lot of murders that took place in the South in the 50s and 60s and how did Arbery know that the cops had been call since he didn't call them? Explain that why you are defending these 3 racist cowards, racist hag.

I guess Arbery thought he was faster than a speeding bullet. If someone with a gun tells you to stop running, it's likely they will not shoot you in the first place. Arbery clearly tried to take the gun away and the fact he could get his hands on it shows the guy never intended to stand there and shoot him. This is just another case of a thug trying to run away from the crime he just committed instead a facing justice. The guy in the truck didn't do anything except try to block the perp. This is much ado about nothing.

Arbery hadn’t committed any crime. He wasn’t running away from anyone. He was jogging - something he did every day.

When he ran past the pick up truck, they chased him, and blocked his escape. These people were not police officers, they had no power to arrest or detain him. They were simply white trash thugs, out to kill a black man.

Arbery hadn’t committed any crime. He wasn’t running away from anyone. He was jogging - something he did every day.

When he ran past the pick up truck, they chased him, and blocked his escape. These people were not police officers, they had no power to arrest or detain him. They were simply white trash thugs, out to kill a black man.
No one saw him jogging every day, they saw him casing homes under construction. A favorite mark for tool looters. "White trash thugs" is a racist statement made by you and you don't know they were 'out to kill a black man.' Take your racism somewhere else and get back in your basement where you belong. Oh, and take your hatred with you.

No one saw him jogging every day, they saw him casing homes under construction. A favorite mark for tool looters. "White trash thugs" is a racist statement made by you and you don't know they were 'out to kill a black man.' Take your racism somewhere else and get back in your basement where you belong. Oh, and take your hatred with you.

Ok. What did Arbury steal?

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

You sure like racial slurs. Its ok when YOU use them, right? :cuckoo:

You didn't have a problem with Arbery's killers using them.

I never heard them use racial slurs, so how could i have a problem with it?

No one said he stole anything. They thought he might be the thief that many reported seeing in the neighborhood. They just wanted to talk to him but he bolted and ran, like most perps do, so they tried to stop him. He grabbed a guy's gun and it went off and killed him. Like I said, if they wanted to murder the guy they could have done it out of video range and before he had a chance to grab someone's gun. They could have then buried the body without anyone knowing. You all want to hang them for being racist but, you are the racist ones. You are worse than than those guys, all they wanted to do was talk to the guy, you want to apply racist labels and hang the guys with no trial, no judge and no jury.

Last edited:
No one said he stole anything. They thought he might be the thief that many reported seeing in the neighborhood.

One of many problems. There was only one burglary reported in the neighborhood. McMichaels Junior reported his pistol being stolen out of his truck. No other burglaries were reported to the police.

Now. One might wonder how this rash of burglaries happened without anything actually being stolen.

They just wanted to talk to him but he bolted and ran, like most perps do, so they tried to stop him.

Well finally we are getting to the actual crimes that occurred on that day. The crime, the first one actually is Attempted False Imprisonment.

Because Dumb, Dumber, and even dumber did not have any first hand knowledge of a crime committed by Arbury their attempt to stop him is anFelony under Georgia law.

He grabbed a guy's gun and it went off and killed him.

Here we have arrived at another crime. The crime in Georgia, where I live, is called Aggravated Assault. That means you were waving the bang stick around in a threatening manner. It is also a Felony. So we have two felonies by the McMichaels and nobody has been shot yet.

Like I said, if they wanted to murder the guy they could have done it out of video range and before he had a chance to grab someone's gun. They could have then buried the body without anyone knowing. You all want to hang them for being racist but, you are the racist ones. You are worse than than those guys, all they wanted to do was talk to the guy, you want to apply racist labels and hang the guys with no trial, no judge and no jury.

So even by your description of events. Using Georgia Law. We have the McMichaels committing multiple Felonies. Which is why they are all charged with Felony Murder. A death that occurs during the commission of a felony is murder. Even if you didn’t want to kill him.

Otherwise every armed robber would argue the killing was self defense.

Now they are in jail awaiting trial. That is common in murder arrests. Judges rarely grant bail for people accused of Murder.

As for me labeling them Racist. Well their own words did that. It was not me jumping to conclusions. It was the words they spoke. Including to the police.

This is Georgia. Generally speaking we don’t mind if you kill an intruder in your home. We look with more interest at a shootout in the street. But if you were minding your own business at the time chances are we won’t raise a fuss.

Technically. Under Georgia Law. The man acting in his own defense was Arbury. He was being assaulted and pursued by armed men. If he had killed them it would have been stand your ground. Self defense.

No one said he stole anything. They thought he might be the thief that many reported seeing in the neighborhood.

One of many problems. There was only one burglary reported in the neighborhood. McMichaels Junior reported his pistol being stolen out of his truck. No other burglaries were reported to the police.

Now. One might wonder how this rash of burglaries happened without anything actually being stolen.

They just wanted to talk to him but he bolted and ran, like most perps do, so they tried to stop him.

Well finally we are getting to the actual crimes that occurred on that day. The crime, the first one actually is Attempted False Imprisonment.

Because Dumb, Dumber, and even dumber did not have any first hand knowledge of a crime committed by Arbury their attempt to stop him is anFelony under Georgia law.

Here we have arrived at another crime. The crime in Georgia, where I live, is called Aggravated Assault. That means you were waving the bang stick around in a threatening manner. It is also a Felony. So we have two felonies by the McMichaels and nobody has been shot yet.

Like I said, if they wanted to murder the guy they could have done it out of video range and before he had a chance to grab someone's gun. They could have then buried the body without anyone knowing. You all want to hang them for being racist but, you are the racist ones. You are worse than than those guys, all they wanted to do was talk to the guy, you want to apply racist labels and hang the guys with no trial, no judge and no jury.

So even by your description of events. Using Georgia Law. We have the McMichaels committing multiple Felonies. Which is why they are all charged with Felony Murder. A death that occurs during the commission of a felony is murder. Even if you didn’t want to kill him.

Now they are in jail awaiting trial. That is common in murder arrests. Judges rarely grant bail for people accused of Murder.

As for me labeling them Racist. Well their own words did that. It was not me jumping to conclusions. It was the words they spoke. Including to the police.

This is Georgia. Generally speaking we don’t mind if you kill an intruder in your home. We look with more interest at a shootout in the street. But if you were minding your own business at the time chances are we won’t raise a fuss.

Technically. Under Georgia Law. The man acting in his own defense was Arbury. He was being assaulted and pursued by armed men. If he had killed them it would have been stand your ground. Self defense.
Nice diatribe. No facts, no evidence just regurgitating leftist media and drawing stupid conclusions. Why not let the legal system work and shut the fuck up? I'm not defending the dumbasses I'm just looking at the facts as I read them in the media. You are looking at the same facts and drawing your own conclusion.

I think your opinion is racist but that is beside the point. The legal system, judge, trial, jury will decide their fate. I don't really have a dog in this race but YOU have the racist dog and you want it to win in the worst way. That's called bias, racism, bigotry, prejudice and it has no place in our legal system. Arrogant asshats like yourself only make things worse, never better.

Last edited:

How did they falsely imprison him? What is the letter of the law? What does it take to legally imprison someone? According to you. any white guy stopping a black guy is considered 'imprisonment.'

How is holding a gun 'aggravated assault?' Can you site the actual law? What are all the facts? Are you privy to the actual court discovery? You're blowing hot air.

What exactly did they say that was racist. Prove it or shut the fuck up and go away you racist pig.

I guess Arbery thought he was faster than a speeding bullet. If someone with a gun tells you to stop running, it's likely they will not shoot you in the first place. Arbery clearly tried to take the gun away and the fact he could get his hands on it shows the guy never intended to stand there and shoot him. This is just another case of a thug trying to run away from the crime he just committed instead a facing justice. The guy in the truck didn't do anything except try to block the perp. This is much ado about nothing.

LOLOL

The "crime" he committed was misdemeanor trespassing worst. It's illegal for civilians to detain someone over a misdemeanor.

The McMichaels had no knowledge Arbery was on that property. It's illegal for civilians to detain someone without knowledge of a felony being committed.

It's also illegal to pull a gun on someone just to detain them illegally as the McMichael attempted.

Everything they did was either wrong or illegal, culminating with providing Ahmaud Arbery with every justification to fear for his life, to stand his ground and to fight for his life, which is what he did.

By the way, it's also illegal in Georgia to provoke someone to attack you and then use lethal force to kill them. Provocation forfeits any claims of self-defense.

And just in case this post sails clear over your head, the translation is -- the McMichaels are fucked. And not in a good way.

Forum List

Back