🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

where's that video?
It came out in testimony and was reported in the lying lib media

but I think this is not outright lies

Well I watched a video of what appears to be a black man running down a street with no one around him. I then saw said man approach a truck in the street with one man standing in the street on the driver's side door with door open gun in hand but down toward the ground. I also see another man in the bed of said truck with no weapon but what appears to be a cell phone in his hand as black man running approaches said truck. I then see the black man running maneuver around said truck and immediately lunge toward the man that was standing in the street, and who had moved to the front of said truck. No where do I see another vehicle hit the black man running. I'm still waiting on the video.
I dont think anyone here, including the libs, is qualified to render a judgement the way a jury will

because they will have more facts to work with than we do

Well, who is in jail awaiting their trials? It's not the dead black guy who was being pursued by the white guy with the shotgun or the white guy's father!
Yes, and legal fees will probably wipe out all their assets whether they go to jail or not

but I dont think the state can prove murder

The state can most definitely prove murder. They hunted that man down. They trapped him with their vehicles, terrorized him with their guns, and then shot him when he tried to fight back and escape.

They even made a video of it to show how it was “self-defence”. It’s not only murder, it’s murder in the first degree. Planned, coordinated and carried out as an execution.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

I guess Arbery thought he was faster than a speeding bullet. If someone with a gun tells you to stop running, it's likely they will not shoot you in the first place. Arbery clearly tried to take the gun away and the fact he could get his hands on it shows the guy never intended to stand there and shoot him. This is just another case of a thug trying to run away from the crime he just committed instead a facing justice. The guy in the truck didn't do anything except try to block the perp. This is much ado about nothing.

The state can most definitely prove murder. They hunted that man down. They trapped him with their vehicles, terrorized him with their guns, and then shot him when he tried to fight back and escape.

They even made a video of it to show how it was “self-defence”. It’s not only murder, it’s murder in the first degree. Planned, coordinated and carried out as an execution.
Your fantasy story does not adhere to the facts. You'd have to prove malicious intent for murder. They could have shot and killed Arbry way before he tried to wrest the gun away. Also, you need to ask yourself, why would a would be perp actually video it? Seems to me they could have plugged Arbry, threw his body in the back of a pick-up and take it to their buddy with a backhoe. These guys were just a bunch of guys trying to stop and detain what they thought was a guy robbing homes in the neighborhood. You can argue the stupidity of their actions and slap a manslaughter charge on them but murder.....Uh no.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

I guess Arbery thought he was faster than a speeding bullet. If someone with a gun tells you to stop running, it's likely they will not shoot you in the first place. Arbery clearly tried to take the gun away and the fact he could get his hands on it shows the guy never intended to stand there and shoot him. This is just another case of a thug trying to run away from the crime he just committed instead a facing justice. The guy in the truck didn't do anything except try to block the perp. This is much ado about nothing.

I guess he should have had a gun to defend himself with.

Well, who is in jail awaiting their trials? It's not the dead black guy who was being pursued by the white guy with the shotgun or the white guy's father!
Yes, and legal fees will probably wipe out all their assets whether they go to jail or not

but I dont think the state can prove murder

You are beyond your jurisdiction

This is a domestic US topic

You are the one pissed that a man might arm himself.
I never said anything like that, you have reading problems and can't really comprehend anything other than your racist garbage.

I never said anything like that, you have reading problems and can't really comprehend anything other than your racist garbage.

You most certainly did. You don't pull a gun on someone to "ask them a question" unless you are prepared for them to pull one back.

You most certainly did. You don't pull a gun on someone to "ask them a question" unless you are prepared for them to pull one back.
It looks like, from that video, that Aubrey attempted to arm himself.....with the guy's shotgun.

It looks like, from that video, that Aubrey attempted to arm himself.....with the guy's shotgun.

Perfectly understandable.

Your fantasy story does not adhere to the facts. You'd have to prove malicious intent for murder. They could have shot and killed Arbry way before he tried to wrest the gun away. Also, you need to ask yourself, why would a would be perp actually video it? Seems to me they could have plugged Arbry, threw his body in the back of a pick-up and take it to their buddy with a backhoe. These guys were just a bunch of guys trying to stop and detain what they thought was a guy robbing homes in the neighborhood. You can argue the stupidity of their actions and slap a manslaughter charge on them but murder.....Uh no.

Oh but you forget. Felony Murder. That is a killing that occurs during the commission of a Felony. The McMichaels and Roddy were committing a Felony by stopping Arbury. So the resulting death is Felony Murder.

You need to learn about Georgia Law.

Oh but you forget. Felony Murder. That is a killing that occurs during the commission of a Felony. The McMichaels and Roddy were committing a Felony by stopping Arbury. So the resulting death is Felony Murder.

How is stopping someone and asking questions a felony? Suppose you stop someone to ask for directions, is that a felony in Georgia? Why don't you provide proof? Where is the malicious intent to commit murder as well? Funny how none of you asshats ever address a post in its entirety, you just prattle on like good little Marxist trolls.

How is stopping someone and asking questions a felony? Suppose you stop someone to ask for directions, is that a felony in Georgia? Why don't you provide proof? Where is the malicious intent to commit murder as well? Funny how none of you asshats ever address a post in its entirety, you just prattle on like good little Marxist trolls.

If you hold someone at gunpoint, yes it would be.

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

Tell us Mac7 the All Knowing, what would you do in that situation?

Forum List

Back