🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

If the white guy shot him before that, how did said black man get hand on gun?

Read this too Turtlesoup

It’s not questionable that AA was shot at and hit three three separate times. ALL evidence and testimony thus far in public reveals that to be the case. Only one shot is visible on the long video. That’s the second shot when AA is trying to get the murder weapon from his attacker. That shot did not stop AA from struggling to fight for his life. The third shot occurs out of sight in the video to the left abd then both men come back into view when AA stumbles to the ground and lay there bleeding to death.

You want to know how AA get hand on the gun after being shot. My god you are one white dumb ass. Have you never heard of a graze wound.

Here is a recent example:

The man suffered a graze wound to the head and went to Rush University Medical Center, said News Affairs Officer Robert Perez. The man told police he did not see his attacker or know where the shot came from, police said.

I believe the first shot hit AA in the arm but was a graze wound.

The point being is that AA is not shot after trying to ‘steal’ TM’s shotgun as so many racists claim to see on the video. AA was not lethally wounded by the first shot, and his reaction was self defense to try to prevent being shot in the back by three armed men who certainly appeared to AA to be hell bent on killing him.

it’s plain and clear -aggravated assault resulting in death - murder in Georgia.

murder by three F$)$ing white cowards behaving like idiots with guns.
The video DOES NOT SHOW what you claim idiot....

It shows only arbery being told to stop and arbery the habitual criminal running around the vehicle and trying to grab the gun.

HUN, and fyi--------an INNOCENT person not trying to put a fake show of just jogging-----------------------would not do what the over acting criminal would have done.

An innocent person sees men with guns up in front of him------------he stops running toward them....likely takes off in the opposite direction.

Ergo----habitual criminal being where it clearly had no trespassing, being snagged in act, takes off running, and keeps running even when told to stop---attacks those trying to get him to stop, although a convicted felon tries to steal their gun.........instead of doing what an honest person would have done.

Then we get all these pro black liberation moronic racists trying to spin nonsense-----------while screaming that everyone else is the racist.

Criminal shot in the commission of felony is no loss...........stop whinning over him.

The media fills these fools heads with nonsense....what dupes. Just shows how the liberals fantasies over rule any common sense they might still be in possession of.

All one has to do is put the video on slow motion and observe the black retard run across the front of the truck to attack the innocent white guy who unfortunately for the darkie had a loaded shot gun...good bye black boy ....rest in peace...I do feel sorry for his mama....she really loved him...but was unable to do much with him...as he had mental problems.

Last edited:
Plainly seen in the video.....da running boy headed towards the truck and da white dudes...then we see him running around the truck to the right and then back across the front of the truck to try and snatch the shot gun...

The trouble for you racists video watchers is watching it in full speed. Neither your eyes and slow brains can see what happens when both men are in front of the truck. The first shot goes off before before BEFORE any video watcher can see AA Trying to defend his life getting by the attackers gun out of his hands. AA was wounded before he tried to get control of the weapon.

All one has to do is put the video on slow motion and observe the black retard run across the front of the truck to attack the innocent white

Your innocent three white stooges can’t get out of jail on bond for making a lawful citizens arrest.

Men charged in murder of Ahmaud Arbery denied bond - Action News Jax​

Nov 13, 2020 — Lawyers for Greg and Travis McMichael say the South Georgia father and son should be out of jail as they wait for the upcoming trial.​

You’ve got special racist eyeballs inside that racist stunted head to be able to see through a ton of steel what a killer and his victim are doing in front of a truck that is parked between the action and the camera recording the video.

what dis homie doing

it matters not what that person was doing.

Whatever he was doing has no bearing on the aggravated murder committed by three White men with a truck a car and two guns.

and they were stupid enough to present the video that will convict them to the authorities.

I am willing to bet the farm NONE.
Mister Internet tough guy

if we go back to the bad old days black people will be the losers since relatively few are as badass as they think they are

and blacks are only 13% of the population

whites have voluntarily refrained from picking on black people for all the right reasons

meaning whites really do want to treat black people respectfully

but you sure make it difficult

besides the lib you are dumping on is one of yours who was just trying to goad conservatives with words they did not say

You keep telling yourself that bullshit, this ain't even about black and white. He said he usually calls black folks the Nword, I want to know how many he calls that to their face. You right wing, racist are the internet tough guys, you sit behind your computer screen and talk tough and when the shit hits the fan your punk ass is the first one to go and run and hide.

What part of he was being chased by 3 rednecks with guns don't you understand
There you go with the racial slurs

no one here has called arbrey a ni**er so should not either

You just did. I noticed you never speak on the case after you have been caught in a lie.
You get what you pay for

I did not launch a racial slur at anyone but you did
he's a demofk, kkker, it's what they do, they use racial slurring all the time.
he was? what time in the video?

a split second prior to the second shot when the white attacker and the black jogger were both in front of the truck out of view of the camera when the first shot went off.

AA was shot three times. The first shot was fired between screenshots 2 and 3.

View attachment 432263View attachment 432264View attachment 432266View attachment 432282
By the way all three racist goons were committing a felony when TM pointed his weapon at AA in screenshot #1.

When the felony resulted in death of AA It automatically becomes murder because TM and the old man brought weapons to the combat and the third bubba used his vehicle as a weapon.

The good ole white boys are as guilty of murder as guilty can be. The long video convicts them.
View attachment 432298

you can't tell me that's anything. you're fked in the head. First shot occurred when the black man grabbed the gun. If the white guy shot him before that, how did said black man get hand on gun? do you ever use logic in your thinking? oh wait that's rhetorical.

That shadow you point at could be black dude, right? there is no shadow of black dude on the side of the truck. again, you can't think.

Tell you what these 3 need a damn good lawyer and it seems you are available. Let's see you present that stupid shit before a jury and let's see how long it takes them to get on Death Row.
based on what do they need a good lawyer? cause you can't see a video clearly? i'm laughing at you.

Keep on laughing while your racist buddies are rotting in jail. I'm at the crib watching basketball, now laugh about that.

That is just stupid, it has been established this young man was doing nothing wrong.
Fine

I dont believe that but if so he should have stopped and talked to his accusers

instead he ran away

You don't have to believe it, again it proves you don't have a clue about this case. Why would I stop and talk to men who are chasing me with guns?
black folk do that daily in every demofk city in the country. suicide by cop. cops are now telling the law abiding residents, you all commit suicide by bad guy cause we ain't coming in no more. you don't want our protection, live with your killers.

How many black folks have you seen chasing someone down the street you lying, racist POS. The police aren't telling anyone that bullshit.

If da white boys were chasing the retarded darkie why was he running towards them?

Plainly seen in the video.....da running boy headed towards the truck and da white dudes...then we see him running around the truck to the right and then back across the front of the truck to try and snatch the shot gun....do not forget da black boy had mental problems.

Plainly you dumb ass racist are talking out your ass. You dumb asses don't have a clue about this case. Go down and put a few dollars on your 3 racist buddie's books for Christmas.

if we go back to the bad old days black people will be the losers since relatively few are as badass as they think they are

whites have voluntarily refrained from picking on black people for all the right reasons

besides the lib you are dumping on is one of yours who was just trying to goad conservatives with words they did not say

You keep telling yourself that bullshit, this ain't even about black and white. He said he usually calls black folks the Nword, I want to know how many he calls that to their face. You right wing, racist are the internet tough guys, you sit behind your computer screen and talk tough and when the shit hits the fan your punk ass is the first one to go and run and hide.
You are using racial slurs so you have no moral authority on this subject

You are using racial slurs so you have no moral authority on this subject

Really? What racial slurs am I using and why do you keep running from the fact that the only reason you defend these 3 racist is because that are just like you.

What part of he was being chased by 3 rednecks with guns don't you understand
There you go with the racial slurs

no one here has called arbrey a ni**er so should not either

You just did. I noticed you never speak on the case after you have been caught in a lie.
You get what you pay for

I did not launch a racial slur at anyone but you did
he's a demofk, kkker, it's what they do, they use racial slurring all the time.
he was? what time in the video?

a split second prior to the second shot when the white attacker and the black jogger were both in front of the truck out of view of the camera when the first shot went off.

AA was shot three times. The first shot was fired between screenshots 2 and 3.

View attachment 432263View attachment 432264View attachment 432266View attachment 432282
By the way all three racist goons were committing a felony when TM pointed his weapon at AA in screenshot #1.

When the felony resulted in death of AA It automatically becomes murder because TM and the old man brought weapons to the combat and the third bubba used his vehicle as a weapon.

The good ole white boys are as guilty of murder as guilty can be. The long video convicts them.
View attachment 432298

you can't tell me that's anything. you're fked in the head. First shot occurred when the black man grabbed the gun. If the white guy shot him before that, how did said black man get hand on gun? do you ever use logic in your thinking? oh wait that's rhetorical.

That shadow you point at could be black dude, right? there is no shadow of black dude on the side of the truck. again, you can't think.

Tell you what these 3 need a damn good lawyer and it seems you are available. Let's see you present that stupid shit before a jury and let's see how long it takes them to get on Death Row.
based on what do they need a good lawyer? cause you can't see a video clearly? i'm laughing at you.

Keep on laughing while your racist buddies are rotting in jail. I'm at the crib watching basketball, now laugh about that.
China live huh?

da running boy headed towards the truck and da white dudes...then we see him running around the truck to the right and then back across the front of the truck to try and snatch the shot gun....

Do you think facts dissolve with time?

24740902 reply to 24740422
Anyhow this case comes down to one simple thing; did ahmaud arberry assault Travis McMichaels.

Your racist fantasy has four major hurdles that no fantasy can get over.

#1 The prosecution has a low bar to convince a jury that during the minute or two before the actual termination of his life young unarmed Arbery was in a state of mind fearful that three armed white men were going to do harm to his person. The 40 second video is the literal definition of stalking, blocking setting a trap and the armed attempt to stop and detain a jogger. Arbery’s criminal record and what he did for a few minutes on private property has no bearing whether simple assault was committed or not. Simple assault is determined by the fear three armed white men put into the mind of an unarmed black jogger when they confronted and tried to detain.

Then in Georgia simple assault becomes the felony called aggravated assault automatically when a deadly weapon is used in the assault. The video confirms deadly weapons were used.

If the victim is killed due to the aggravated assault the charge of murder during the commission of a felony is automatic as well.
There is no dispute that Arbery was shot dead during an aggravated assault on his person.

#2 There is no opportunity for self defense when a victim is killed by a person or persons who are engaged in a felony such as aggravated assault.

#3 The video shows the fact that TravisM moved from an armed blocking position left of the rear wheel of the truck to a new blocking position in the front of the truck to obstruct Arbery’s ability to run past the truck and be on his way. And the first shot was fired from that blocking position.

#4 The part in the video where Arbery is grabbing the shotgun and punching his assailant is AFTER the first shot was fired when both men were mostly hidden from the camera’s view.

TravisM needed to stay a safe distance from the jogger’s Intended path to have a slim chance at self defense while committing a felony. But when he crossed that double yellow line and got too close to his victim and the gun goes off, it’s over for self defense, it’s done.

Lots of haters of Americans in the thread - black men should be able to burglarize just because they are black isn't that right?

Cuckloids are going to cuck and virtue signal, that's what they do.

that's not a hat

what is it? TINKERBELL?

Here is the video that proves the above poster is wrong....what he calls a white hat is the white T shirt that Ahmaud is wearing.

you are a liar. Unless you can convince the jury that Arbery’s shoulder is on the gunman’s shadow.

and ... Arbery’s shoulder moves into the same location in the windshield because both men were moving to the left.

video evidence when we see both hat and the shoulder In the same frame;

Yellow arrow - hat shifted about a foot left of - Red arrow.

Green arrow - shoulder moving left equidistant with the white hat.
View attachment 341841

View attachment 341846
Below you can see the hat and the shoulder as both men come into view as they continue moving to the left.
View attachment 341851
3EDE21A9-2688-411F-9F0F-0D86A3B1972E.jpeg
461A66AE-083F-4DA9-A9C4-1752E1ED71FF.jpeg
2EA487A8-32A7-46A0-BD25-2F01C6140B06.jpeg

Last edited:
Really? What racial slurs am I using and why do you keep running from the fact that the only reason you defend these 3 racist is because that are just like you.
Redneck is your racial slur

nevermind the 3rd neighbor, as far as I can tell he did nithing wrong

but i have defended the father and son to the extent of pointing out that it does not look like murder to me but rather bad choices on their psrt

and on arbury’s part

was he a prowler?

I dont know

I think the father and son thought so

but I’m pretty sure he would be alive today if he hadnt acted irrationally by deciding to fight two mean with guns

Forum List

Back