🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Police Body Cam Footage Released In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

They were arrested over 70 days later.....

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?

it wasn't even close to murder--closer to self defense for the white guy

Oh it had to be, that must be related to JW Milam and Roy Bryant.

what?? it wasn't murder

Oh that's how it works, when it isn't murder you are not allowed to receive bond.

you are so racist you can't see they are trying to appease BLM/etc....out of ALL the blacks shot, I thought Zimmerman should go to jail for shooting TMartin--BUT it wasn't murder either--THAT'S why he got off --they over charged

3 white rednecks murder a young black man, call him the Nword, try to cover up their murder, folks like you try to defend them and I am the racist. You can't make this shit up.

wasn't murder...he went on private property -he INITIATED the problem--NOT them

It wasn't their private property and the owner of the property did not hire them to secure his property. They had no authority to stop him on the street and ask him anything, so yes it was murder.

The most notable facts revealed from this footage is the fact that the man who recorded the shooting lied -- he tried to block in Arbery multiple times with his truck; in teamwork with the other truck driven by the shooter....I am not familiar with the laws in South Carolina, but I do not believe you are legally required to comply with folks who are chasing you in pick-up trucks with guns -- fight or flight still applies....

The other interesting thing about the footage is how the shooter himself admits how bad it looks and how he asked "You not gonna put cuffs on me are you?" -- to which the officer replied "No, why would we do that??" --- because he shot a guy maybe??

The video clearly shows the black guy wrestling with the son to take the gun away

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

Or can a couple of trucks with some Hispanic guys chase your son thru the neighborhood and gun him down if he doesn't comply?

what?? it wasn't murder

Oh that's how it works, when it isn't murder you are not allowed to receive bond.

you are so racist you can't see they are trying to appease BLM/etc....out of ALL the blacks shot, I thought Zimmerman should go to jail for shooting TMartin--BUT it wasn't murder either--THAT'S why he got off --they over charged

3 white rednecks murder a young black man, call him the Nword, try to cover up their murder, folks like you try to defend them and I am the racist. You can't make this shit up.

it's like Zimmerman--Zim INITIATED the problem

Yep and Zim got away with murder.

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

.....that wasn't murder either --but he should've gone to jail for manslaughter.....these situations are very dynamic--there's more to them than a Barnaby Jones TV show
....now that cop or whatever in South Carolina--THAT was murder

Are we still on the topic of the prowler with the Black Brain Disease?

if so “redneck” is a racial slur

I dont think the father or son called the black prowler the Nword

And they certainly have not called you the Nword

so try to keep it civil if you can

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

.....that wasn't murder either --but he should've gone to jail for manslaughter.....these situations are very dynamic--there's more to them than a Barnaby Jones TV show

Sorry when you chase a man down and kill him that is murder.

That's because you don't know shit about this case, you just want to justify 3 rednecks murdering a black man.

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

I--at first--agreed with that....but then I found out he was on private property and had a history of STEALING!!!!!
....their intention was NOT to kill him! plain and simple

That's because you don't know shit about this case, you just want to justify 3 rednecks murdering a black man.
“Redneck“ is a racial slur

you would cry like a baby if the software censorship screwed up and someone called you a “******”

yet you feel free to hurl racial slurs at white people

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

I--at first--agreed with that....but then I found out he was on private property and had a history of STEALING!!!!!

He didn't have a history of stealing, that is a right wing lie. The owner said he never stole anything, also why didn't they chase any of the whites who were trespassing on the property?

you would cry like a baby if the software censorship screwed up and someone called you a “******”

There are black folks down south who are considered rednecks. What does any of that have to do with your lack of knowledge about this case.

Redneck isn't a racial slur -- no matter how much you want it to be......

This was a righteous killing.

All Black people need to die.

There. Is that what you want to hear?

These guys are being prosecuted for this action. If they are found guilty, fine. If not then the jury agreed with me. Now, shut the fuck up you piece of shit. I am so goddamn sick of you Black motherfuckers bitching about racism. Go fuck yourself.

I think we need to start a whole new line of motherfucking racism. I think we need to make Black people second class citizens. You will bow to your superiors – – white people.

I will say it to your face too.

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

so it wasnt murder

It was murder.....

what?? it wasn't murder

He didn't have a history of stealing, that is a right wing lie. The owner said he never stole anything, also why didn't they chase any of the whites who were trespassing on the property?

Arbry did have a history of stealing

Neither is porch monkey, yard ape, 'coon, mooley, spook, jigaboo, and darkie.

These guys are being prosecuted for this action. If they are found guilty, fine. If not then the jury agreed with me. Now, shut the fuck up you piece of shit. I am so goddamn sick of you Black motherfuckers bitching about racism. Go fuck yourself.

I think we need to start a whole new line of motherfucking racism. I think we need to make Black people second class citizens. You will bow to your superiors – – white people.

Cucks and their hissy fits

Cucks and their hissy fits
Exactly. This entire thread is one.

Actually those are racial slurs....

Redneck isn't -- since redneck (a term created by white folks) is a term meant to demean a segment of people based on class, not race.....

And there is no long history of systemic torture and murder aimed at killing rednecks that were codified by law.....

If only white folks back then didn't find it such a need to create these faux racial constructs and labels...

Actually those are racial slurs....

Redneck isn't -- since redneck (a term created by white folks) is a term meant to demean a segment of people based on class, not race.....

And there is no long history of systemic torture and murder aimed at killing rednecks that were codified by law.....

If only white folks back then didn't find it such a need to create these faux racial constructs and labels...
Those are not racial slurs you liar.

I want to eliminate the whole concept of racial slurs.

Fuck racial slurs. You call me what you want and I'll call you what I want. How's that?

Forum List

Back