🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

new poll from Florida

http://ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-new-florida-poll-shows-trump-big-lead/

Anyone familiar with this poll? Good news either way it's the ways Re swinging last few polls it seems

Fairly small polling base- 700 people- 8% hispanic- means they got responses from about 56 hispanics- that is not a large enough sample to predict hispanic voting.

Interesting poll- FL seems to go back and forth.
the pollster is a biased bolster they are using ...i use PPP for one reason the don't care what the out come is ... they put it right in front of you for you to decide

http://ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-new-florida-poll-shows-trump-big-lead/

Anyone familiar with this poll? Good news either way it's the ways Re swinging last few polls it seems
I used a different source to confirm your results.

Florida -- Trump by +5% points

Here's more:

Iowa -- Trump +2%
Nevada -- Hillary +4%
Colorado -- Hillary +7%
California -- Hillary +30%
Ohio -- Hillary +1%

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls
I like real clear politics as a source of polling and I would accept your numbers ...I could see trump up by 2% ... but the other polling by 12 points I didn't buy that when it was posted here and don't buy it now ... but realclearpolitics I can accept ...

The inherent weakness in all these polls is first that there is still a lot of time between now and November.

Secondly polling has its flaws.

The inherent weakness in all these polls is first that there is still a lot of time between now and November.

this is true ... I had a pollster call and I answered the question just to be part of the polling .. they asked select 1 for yes and 2 for no ...they kept asking the same question over and over until I answered the question in the manner they wanted which made me hang up because i felt it was a biased pollster

this is true ... I had a pollster call and I answered the question just to be part of the polling .. they asked select 1 for yes and 2 for no ...they kept asking the same question over and over until I answered the question in the manner they wanted which made me hang up because i felt it was a biased pollster
Most all the liberal polls are manufactured....

What's amazing is how they can skew hitlery to double digits, it's very telling of just how bad things are in her run.....

Trump 42
Hitlery 39

Today's Quinnipiac in Florida
Florida is a key state but no Republican has won the White House without carrying Ohio in modern times.
Trump ahead in Ohio +1 in the same poll...

Ahead in PA too...

However Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg recently made public statement that Trump is unfit to be President, not verbatim but close.

Trump 42
Hitlery 39

Florida is a key state but no Republican has won the White House without carrying Ohio in modern times.

Ahead in PA too...

However Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg recently made public statement that Trump is unfit to be President, not verbatim but close.
I think Americans see RBG as the fascist curmudgeon she is and relatively irrelevant as she has no voice by always voting against the people in support of democrats....

Trump 42
Hitlery 39

Ahead in PA too...

I think Americans see RBG as the fascist curmudgeon she is and relatively irrelevant as she has no voice by always voting against the people in support of democrats....
I hope that Trump wins for nothing less than to upset the apple cart.

What's amazing is how they can skew hitlery to double digits, it's very telling of just how bad things are in her run.....

You're going Full Retard over polls again, like in 2012.

You're going Full Retard over polls again, like in 2012.
No...I am just laughing at you being full retard...:lol:

Trump 42
Hitlery 39

The news this morning is that Trump is ahead in the polls in all the swing states, including both Florida and Ohio.

Crooked Hillary had a very bad week last week because of the statements that Comey said about her dishonesty and incompetency. In addition most people don't like the fact she skaked on the charges due to her wealth and political power.

She is not a very good candidate for the Moon Bats,

My goodness, here we go again. Unskewed polls. Pollsters are all liberals. Silver is a commie.
I live in Florida,,,,everyone is White!! Trump Wins!!!

Hahaha

Florida is 58% white, and has one of the fastest growing minority populations in the country.
I suspect the ratio of women to men is higher in Florida than in other parts of the nation, so even in that 58%, Trump has some real problems.

Forum List

Back