🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

new poll from Florida

I live in Florida,,,,everyone is White!! Trump Wins!!!

Hahaha

Florida is 58% white, and has one of the fastest growing minority populations in the country.

I have lived in Florida my whole life.

Florida is basically a conservative state even with all that Yankees shit moving down here. It is a proud former Confederate state.

The Legislature is overwhelming Republican. The only places we have Democrat representation are the large city area and that shithole down in Miami.

Lately we have had a bunch of illegals move in and of course we have our welfare queen Blacks. The Cuban community has traditionally been conservative. The swing voters in the state are the Northern retirees that move down here for the warm weather and low taxes. Many of them are former blue collar workers that voted Democrats "Up North". The longer they stay here the more conservative they become.

I am reminded of going to church the Sunday before the 2004 election. In the church parking lot there were dozens of Bush bumper stickers on the cars. The one Kerry sticker I saw was from a vehicle with a union member sticker on it. Obviously a dumbass retired union worker from a rust belt state.

also, in general, blacks dont like to stand in line for more than five minutes, well unless its for fast food, so dont expect to see millions of blacks racing for the polls that night, dinner at KFC takes priority.

The inherent weakness in all these polls is first that there is still a lot of time between now and November.

Secondly polling has its flaws.
this is true ... I had a pollster call and I answered the question just to be part of the polling .. they asked select 1 for yes and 2 for no ...they kept asking the same question over and over until I answered the question in the manner they wanted which made me hang up because i felt it was a biased pollster
Most all the liberal polls are manufactured....

What's amazing is how they can skew hitlery to double digits, it's very telling of just how bad things are in her run.....
Ah The PPP isn't a liberal poll nor is real clear politics ... they have been call by both sides of the Isle as being credible ... as for rasmussen polling they have been call right wing polling thats no mistake ... the poll "I love freedom" is well known a far right wing pollster and theres no way getting around that too ...

The inherent weakness in all these polls is first that there is still a lot of time between now and November.

this is true ... I had a pollster call and I answered the question just to be part of the polling .. they asked select 1 for yes and 2 for no ...they kept asking the same question over and over until I answered the question in the manner they wanted which made me hang up because i felt it was a biased pollster

What's amazing is how they can skew hitlery to double digits, it's very telling of just how bad things are in her run.....

You're going Full Retard over polls again, like in 2012.
that would be the right wing that went full retard ... to many relied on Rasmussen and look where it got romney ...

Ah The PPP isn't a liberal poll nor is real clear politics ... they have been call by both sides of the Isle as being credible ... as for rasmussen polling they have been call right wing polling thats no mistake ... the poll "I love freedom" is well known a far right wing pollster and theres no way getting around that too ...
Rasmussen is left wing...

lets see left wing huh???? now I know you're and idiot ... Rasmussen is owned by rupert murdoch and last I checked he's the owner of fox news isn't a liberal ... once again you made a fool of yourself

Last edited:

lets see left wing huh???? now I know you're and idiot ... Rasmussen is owned by rupert murdoch and last I checked the owner of fox news isn't a liberal ... once again you made a fool of yourself
Yes....your point?

p.s.
just curious do you like making a fool of yourself??? you seem to do it a lot ... heres a few more things he owns
MEDIA PROPERTIES
Sector: Newspapers
  • POST - New York, NY
  • WALL STREET JOURNAL - New York, NY
Sector: Online
Sector: Local TV
  • KCOP-TV - Los Angeles,CA
  • KDFI - Dallas,TX
  • KDFW - Dallas,TX
  • KMSP-TV - Minneapolis,MN
  • KRIV - Houston,TX
  • KSAZ-TV - Phoenix,AZ
  • KTBC - Austin,TX
  • KTTV - Los Angeles,CA
  • KTXH - Houston,TX
  • KUTP - Phoenix,AZ
  • WAGA-TV - Atlanta,GA
  • WDCA - Washington,DC
  • WFLD - Chicago,IL
  • WFTC - Minneapolis,MN
  • WFXT - Boston,MA
  • WHBQ-TV - Memphis,TN
  • WJBK - Detroit,MI
  • WNYW - New York,NY
  • WOFL - Orlando,FL
  • WOGX - Ocala,FL
  • WPWR-TV - Gary,IN
  • WRBW - Orlando,FL
  • WTTG - Washington,DC
  • WTVT - Tampa,FL
  • WTXF-TV - Philadelphia,PA
  • WUTB - Baltimore,MD
  • WWOR-TV - Secaucus,NJ

lets see left wing huh???? now I know you're and idiot ... Rasmussen is owned by rupert murdoch and last I checked the owner of fox news isn't a liberal ... once again you made a fool of yourself
Yes....your point?
other then the pointy hat on your head where you sit in the corner that reads as follows
D
U
N
C
E

what can we say

Yes....your point?
other then the pointy hat on your head where you sit in the corner that reads as follows
D
U
N
C
E

what can we say
You can say nothing.....you never could....

p.s.
just curious do you like making a fool of yourself??? you seem to do it a lot ... heres a few more things he owns
MEDIA PROPERTIES
Sector: Newspapers
  • POST - New York, NY
  • WALL STREET JOURNAL - New York, NY
Sector: Online
Sector: Local TV
  • KCOP-TV - Los Angeles,CA
  • KDFI - Dallas,TX
  • KDFW - Dallas,TX
  • KMSP-TV - Minneapolis,MN
  • KRIV - Houston,TX
  • KSAZ-TV - Phoenix,AZ