🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

new poll from Florida

Interesting thing about polls.....
When the Hildebeast had a lead it was time to rub it in the Republicans faces.....

If Trump has a lead.....
Well it's a shit poll or heavily favored whites or heavily favored the right....

It was a poll that was crap.....

Hmmmmmm....

LOL oh please......here at USMB both sides do the same crap.

First it is Stevie the racist proclaiming that Trump is leading in Texas! (wow is that a shocker or what!) and then it is some one on the left all excited by the latest poll showing Clinton in the lead.

Most of the extremes tend to ignore polls they don't like and get all excited by polls they do like- no matter how obscure.

Goober numb nuts here thinks rcp is the end all of polls lol comical

RCP averages which is good but they average polls in that are sometimes weeks or even months old..and one outlier can throw the entire average off

RCP is very upfront about the dates of the polls- worth looking to see what the outliers are and whether there is a trend

View attachment 81226

All those polls were taken before Comey's fiasco, I would be curious to see the same polls taken now.

I look forward to next weeks polls.

If Clinton's opponent was any other GOP candidate other than Trump, she shouldn't even be competitive in Florida.

But then there is Trump.

Goober numb nuts here thinks rcp is the end all of polls lol comical

RCP averages which is good but they average polls in that are sometimes weeks or even months old..and one outlier can throw the entire average off

RCP is very upfront about the dates of the polls- worth looking to see what the outliers are and whether there is a trend

View attachment 81226

All those polls were taken before Comey's fiasco, I would be curious to see the same polls taken now.

I look forward to next weeks polls.

If Clinton's opponent was any other GOP candidate other than Trump, she shouldn't even be competitive in Florida.

But then there is Trump.

Yup.

The GOP has thrown away a very winnable election by nominating the buffoon, Birfer Trump.

JMC Analystics engages in push polling and online surveys to gain numbers.

Those techniques lead to a skewing bias of final product.

Objective polling has HRC at 7% in the lead and pulling away.

JMC Analystics engages in push polling and online surveys to gain numbers.

Those techniques lead to a skewing bias of final product.

Objective polling has HRC at 7% in the lead and pulling away.
Check it out LWNJ...
13521950_1184407398258907_1261424219348697730_n.jpg

For every Crooked Hillary sign or bumper sticker I see here in Central Florida I see a dozen for Trump.

For every Crooked Hillary sign or bumper sticker I see here in Central Florida I see a dozen for Trump.
I've seen TWO bumper stickers and 1 yard sign for Hillary....so not a fucking clue where her support is

Uneducated white males are supporting Birfer Trump 75-15, so I'm surprised there are any Hillary bumper stickers where you live.

I've seen TWO bumper stickers and 1 yard sign for Hillary....so not a fucking clue where her support is

Uneducated white males are supporting Birfer Trump 75-15, so I'm surprised there are any Hillary bumper stickers where you live.
I am a white male with a PhD...so there!!!

[Q

I am a white male with a PhD...so there!!!

Most Moon Bats are uneducated and low information. They have to be in order to accept that Libtard garbage. Not all of them are illegals and Blacks but many of them are.

[Q

Crooked Hillary is the one that wrote the book on being a "Birfer" back in 2008 when she was running against Shit for Brains.

There is a name for the idiots that support Crooked Hillary nowadays. Jonathan Gruber identified these kind of people as being stupid Americans that will believe any of the lies the filthy ass Democrats will tell them.

However, the really sad thing is that all these Gruberidiot Moon Bats know that Crooked Hillary is just as dishonest, corrupt and incompetent as the rest of America knows but becuse they are idiots they don't give a crap.

Of course these are the same dingalings that voted for President for Brains Obama so you know they are not exactly the best and the brightest.

Are you attempting to tell us you support Trump? Educated - these days - is left wing indoctrination - at least where you're from...

[Q

Are you attempting to tell us you support Trump? Educated - these days - is left wing indoctrination - at least where you're from...

I have no intentions of voting for Trump. He is a big government Liberal that will continue the welfare state and all the other Liberals policies that have screwed up our country.

Trump is seriously flawed but he is a saint compared to Crooked Hillary.

http://ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-new-florida-poll-shows-trump-big-lead/

Anyone familiar with this poll? Good news either way it's the ways Re swinging last few polls it seems

Fairly small polling base- 700 people- 8% hispanic- means they got responses from about 56 hispanics- that is not a large enough sample to predict hispanic voting.

Interesting poll- FL seems to go back and forth.
Only if you believe this poll is real.

It appears to be 'real' though it may well be flawed.

[Q

Crooked Hillary is the one that wrote the book on being a "Birfer" back in 2008 when she was running against Shit for Brains.

LOL.....I love the revisionist history.

But could Trump be a gullible idiot who is having his Birfer strings pulled by Clinton?

Fun idea to imagine.

[Q

I have no intentions of voting for Trump. He is a big government Liberal that will continue the welfare state and all the other Liberals policies that have screwed up our country.

Trump is seriously flawed but he is a saint compared to Crooked Hillary.
Big government liberal lmao! Who are you voting for? I may be with you in not voting for trump but it will be because of his vp pick

Forum List

Back