NEW POLL has trump approval at 51% WOW

Sleepy Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren could be in trouble. Elizabeth Warren had to apologize to the Native Americans about her lying about her heritage. The Democrats are keeping Biden silent. Because they are afraid he will just keep opening his mouth and continue to say stupid things. And Kamala Harris is still on her "Bussing" tour. It's time to throw her under the bus - for good.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kamala-harris-says-shes-uncomfortable-with-bernies-health-care-plan-two-years-after-cosponsoring-it

View attachment 275175 https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/zogby-poor-performances-of-democrats-boost-trumps-approval-to-51-up-with-blacks-hispanics

Great times to be in America.. trump is winning
The black vote!

Rave on lunatic. It's never been 51%. There are only two people that believe that it's 51% and that are you and Trump.

View attachment 275175 https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/zogby-poor-performances-of-democrats-boost-trumps-approval-to-51-up-with-blacks-hispanics

The black vote!

Rave on lunatic. It's never been 51%. There are only two people that believe that it's 51% and that are you and Trump.
True. It's probably closer to 55%.

“It's also very plausible he is benefiting from poor performances by the Democratic presidential candidates who have continued to move very far to the left with their policies. The Democrats have floated nationalizing healthcare, strict gun control, ‘The Green New Deal,’ and raising taxes, all which are very unpopular in polling on a national level and in key battleground states.”

Overall, Trump’s approval rating is 51%, and disapproval 47%. Among those who approve, 27% said “strongly” and 24% “somewhat approve.” The largest group, however, was those who “strongly disapprove,” at a sky high 37%. Another 10% said that they “somewhat disapprove.”

As the country continues to divide over the 2020 race and Trump’s policies and agenda, the president is benefiting from a very strong GOP approval rating, said Zogby, a sign that he has not lost his base. And he’s gaining among independents.

“An overwhelming number of Republicans approved (86% approve/13% disapprove), while independents were more balanced in their impression of Trump's job performance (45% approve/50% disapprove). The president's numbers continue to improve with independents, which a few months ago his approval rating was in the 30's,” said the analysis.

And he is picking up support among two groups that the media has pitted against the president: blacks and Hispanics.

The black vote!

True. It's probably closer to 55%.

Yah, that figure came out at one time, didn't it. CNN, I believe, screwed up and reported it, Fox rereported it and then jumped through the hoops saying it was wrong. Meanwhile........

The black vote!

Or the actual real election of 2016 lol facts

The black vote!

How is 28% approval winning the black vote?
More like 36% not bad when only 8% vote lol

No, it’s more like 28% because that’s what the poll said. Furthermore, that’s approval. That doesn’t mean 28% will vote for him. So again, how is 28% winning the black vote
Again I heard it was 36% from other sources, again it’s my OPINION he will win the black vote.

NEW POLL has trump approval at 51% WOW

the-ovaltineys-happy-days-are-here-again-unknown-s.jpg

The black vote!

No, it’s more like 28% because that’s what the poll said. Furthermore, that’s approval. That doesn’t mean 28% will vote for him. So again, how is 28% winning the black vote
Again I heard it was 36% from other sources, again it’s my OPINION he will win the black vote.

You heard no such thing. Your opinion is wrong and you’re an idiot. When was the last time any Republican won the black vote?

depending on the source i always up trump 10 to 20 %

The small Donations from average Americans are the dead giveaway

The black vote!

You heard no such thing. Your opinion is wrong and you’re an idiot. When was the last time any Republican won the black vote?
Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds

That was 2018.. so it’s probably at 55% now

If his approval was at 36% among black Americans last year how the hell did the Republicans lose 40 House seats? And how is it probably 55% now? Where are you getting this number from other than your ass?

The black vote!

This is completely based on a poll done by zogbyanalytics.com. This is a poll where they ask 50 people in a given state. They do it over the Internet and on phones. This is NOT the gold standard for accurate polls. Using this for anything other than something to laugh about shouldn't be taken serious. Now get us data from the others to agree with it and we might believe you. But using Zog by itself? Try again. It takes money to support Political Ideas and candidates. It might be that Trump or his criminals have paid to have Zog put out this information. Wouldn't be the first time for Zog.

Well I heard the same thing...

From Reconstruction up until the New Deal, the black population tended to vote Republican as the Republican Party, particularly in the Southern United States, was seen as more racially liberal than the Democratic Party, primarily because of the role of the southern wing of the Democratic Party as the party of racial segregation and the Republican Party's roots in the abolitionist movement (see Dixiecrats).
Black conservatism in the United States - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_conservatism_in_the_United_States

If his approval was at 36% among black Americans last year how the hell did the Republicans lose 40 House seats? And how is it probably 55% now? Where are you getting this number from other than your ass?

zog is a paid shill. Almost anyone can buy them. What's sad is, the original owner writes for Huffington Post. But you can buy their services. Knowing that, take it any way you wish to.

USA Today I posted the link., and trump wasn’t on the ballot

Forum List

Back