New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'

Biden and his government are in breach of the constitution and the people can see it....

LaLaLa.jpg

Saddam Hussein used weapons of mass destruction from 1983 up until 1991.

Of course Saddam use WMD in the war with Iran, and so did Iran.
But he only had what we gave him.
He tried making VX and sarin, but failed.
The shelf life turned out to be just a couple of days.
They tried binary shells to mix after being launched, and they also failed.

The US inspectors after the invasion, like Deufler and Ritter, proved Iraq had nothing significant.
We invaded entirely on lies.
And that should be obvious since even if Saddam had WMD, that is not a legal excuse to invade.

Nor was Shock and Awe remotely legal.
It is a war crime to attack civilian infrastructure like that, and we were guilty of deliberate genocide.
Everyone in the US who was involved, should still be in jail.

And our lies were well documented.
Like we claimed Saddam gassed the Kurds in Halabja in 1988.
The US Army War College investigated and proved that was a lie.
In 1988, the attack on Halabja was by the Iranians, with cyanide.
Saddam not only did not ever have cyanide, but was allied with the Kurds at that time.

Read up:
{...
If any of the New York Review of Books readers want to read what we said in our study, they can obtain a free copy by writing to us.

Dr. Stephen C. Pelletiere
Lt. Col. Douglas V. Johnson III

Strategic Studies Institute
US Army War College
Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania, 17013–5050
...}

The problem is that even if another Democrat gets elected in 2024, that person's cabinet is most likely going to be filled with the same incompetent members whose selection was based solely on identity politics. The problem goes far deeper than Biden, the entire Democrat party itself seems to have a systemic self-identity issue and has lost touch with their mainstream voters.
What Democrat mainstream voters? There are no mainstream voters in the far-left, liberal, fallen-over-the-cliff DEMONRAT party. All these liberal-minded fools have is a rampant TDS infection followed closely by a mind-numbing woke agenda. The Democrat Party's sole mission in life is to destroy this country.

The courts disputed it for one thing, including judges that Trump nominated. As I said, your sources are wrong. You select information that agrees with whatever your worldview is, which is why you always reach similar conclusions across all topics. That is how propaganda and brainwashing works.

Your cult has you completely sealed off from reality.

We will not live under the Dem regime rule. Steal all the elections they want, whatever they command we'll just tell them to go F themselves and live as we please.

As Biden says

I don’t have to beat the Almighty, I just have to beat the Alternative

If the alternative is Trump, he has nothing to worry about
And this accentuates the pathetic notion that most Democrats don’t even know Bidens policies and don’t like what they’re causing, but yet will still likely vote for him because of the boogeyman caricature of Trump the leftist bubble has created in the MSM..

Pathetic that your side will cluelessly vote for someone you don’t even like

Your cult has you completely sealed off from reality.

What cult do you think I belong to?

In a sane world, Biden isn't even a viable presidential candidate. He wasn't in 1988 when he was wiped off the map early in the primaries, and a similar thing happened again 20 years later. I don't think Biden's a bad guy but he's always been mediocre to me, and when our society was less polarized, most voters saw it that way, too. Ditto Donald Trump. He tried to run as a Reform Party candidate and get laughed off the stage pretty quickly.

Donald Trump and Joe Biden didn't become better candidates. So what changed?

What's changed is that this country lost its fucking mind and has resorted to tribal politics, kind of like what we see play out here on these (and other) message boards, in the media, and on social media on a daily basis. I blame the right because they do it more, but the left is becoming increasingly unhinged as well. Anger, fear, and desperation will do that, I suppose.

And this accentuates the pathetic notion that most Democrats don’t even know Bidens policies and don’t like what they’re causing, but yet will still likely vote for him because of the boogeyman caricature of Trump the leftist bubble has created in the MSM..

Pathetic that your side will cluelessly vote for someone you don’t even like
It’s scary how little Democrat voters know. I just mentioned the problem with fentanyl to a liberal, and she didn’t know what I was talking about. When I said I’m talking about all the drug cartels coming in from the open southern border and kids dying from fentanyl poisoning, she had never heard about it!

The liberals listen to their liberal news, and they hide all the damage from Biden’s policies.

It’s scary how little Democrat voters know. I just mentioned the problem with fentanyl to a liberal, and she didn’t know what I was talking about. When I said I’m talking about all the drug cartels coming in from the open southern border and kids dying from fentanyl poisoning, she had never heard about it!

The liberals listen to their liberal news, and they hide all the damage from Biden’s policies.

Right, like MAGAs don't do that. Maybe you talk to the wrong liberals, lol.

Right, like MAGAs don't do that. Maybe you talk to the wrong liberals, lol.
Men and women who played y the rules have to pay 20 or 25% of their salaries or income just for corruption. Plus, the inflation the last couple of years.

What cult do you think I belong to?

In a sane world, Biden isn't even a viable presidential candidate. He wasn't in 1988 when he was wiped off the map early in the primaries, and a similar thing happened again 20 years later. I don't think Biden's a bad guy but he's always been mediocre to me, and when our society was less polarized, most voters saw it that way, too. Ditto Donald Trump. He tried to run as a Reform Party candidate and get laughed off the stage pretty quickly.

Donald Trump and Joe Biden didn't become better candidates. So what changed?

What's changed is that this country lost its fucking mind and has resorted to tribal politics, kind of like what we see play out here on these (and other) message boards, in the media, and on social media on a daily basis. I blame the right because they do it more, but the left is becoming increasingly unhinged as well. Anger, fear, and desperation will do that, I suppose.
Yeah, right….so you blame the right because they do it more. Take off your blinders.

Forum List

Back