New Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Gaining on Hillary Clinton

I kinda like old Bernie Sanders and much of what he stands for but he doesn't have a hope in hell of beating Hillary.

Progressives make up only a small percentage of the Democrat party and that's pretty much Bernie's entire base..And to be honest, i don't agree with everything progressives are promoting.
That may be true. It is almost imposable to get elected without selling yourself to bigcorp.

Even if Bernie sold out to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that came along ,there's no way he can overcome hollywood's influence in this election cycle. Hillary & Jeb is your choice at this stage of the game, and its gonna stay that way right up to the general election come nov, 2016.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, Vermont independent, has gained some ground against former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton over the past few months in the race for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination, though Mrs. Clinton still has a firm grasp on the top spot, according to a new poll.

Bernie Sanders gaining on Hillary Clinton with Joe Biden looming poll - Washington Times

When college resumes in a few weeks, Bernie will surge as he will have an army of hundreds of thousands of fed-up millennial college kids who will pack arenas, leaflet homes, bumper sticker concerts. And even if he will win the elections, it will mean very little if Republicans still control Congress. Have you seen any attacks on Bernie by the repubs? Don't you wonder why? They want Bernie to get nomination instead of Hillary.
Let the best one win.

I kinda like old Bernie Sanders and much of what he stands for but he doesn't have a hope in hell of beating Hillary.

Progressives make up only a small percentage of the Democrat party and that's pretty much Bernie's entire base..And to be honest, i don't agree with everything progressives are promoting.
That may be true. It is almost imposable to get elected without selling yourself to bigcorp.

Even if Bernie sold out to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that came along ,there's no way he can overcome hollywood's influence in this election cycle. Hillary & Jeb is your choice at this stage of the game, and its gonna stay that way right up to the general election come nov, 2016.
Indeed, it is the same process that gives us the Tweedledee/Tweedledum choice we get every election.

Vote for the third party of your choice.

Forum List

Back