New research finds 57-fold increase in miscarriages & 38 fold increase in still births after covid mRNA jabs

Very doubtful.

In science, when one study agrees with another they call it "corroboration".

In politics, whenever fact checkers have to get into the game they call it LYING.

Trust the science. It doesn't lie. Only politicians lie

Well, we've already seen that the "evidence" from the US seems be to based on the simple fact that before 2021, people didn't bother telling the CDC they'd had a miscarriage, and after, some people did.

Well, we've already seen that the "evidence" from the US seems be to based on the simple fact that before 2021, people didn't bother telling the CDC they'd had a miscarriage, and after, some people did.
:)

You believe that?

:p

What was posted in the Tweet was the chart that says 65 miscarriages in 2020 and then 3,000 something in 2021, as PROOF that the vaccine causes miscarriages.

That's clearly not true.
What you posted suggests only "people at risk" of having an abortion, and not all people.

Clearly there isn't much evidence here, and people are clearly trying to make something look like what it isn't.
Let the record show that fauci and libs everywhere DEMANDED that everyone inject an untested serum into their body that has harmful side effects

Liberals are responsible for the death of innocent people and they cannot escape their their guilt now

Let the record show that fauci and libs everywhere DEMANDED that everyone inject an untested serum into their body that has harmful side effects

It's not so much that they demanded the injection, it's that they threatened your livelihood if you didn't comply.

Putting someone out of work is like telling them they can't feed their kids.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a sudden increase in thievery, mainly from the elitist fucktards who make these dumbass laws (and then proceed to break them with impunity).

Liberals are responsible for the death of innocent people and they cannot escape their their guilt now
I don't think they care.

This should be no surprise to anyone.

Dr. Malhotra is the top London cardiologist.

Complete rubbish.

About 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. The source you cite is publishing nonsense.

"About 8 to 20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage. The total number of actual miscarriages is probably higher because many women miscarry before they even know that they're pregnant."

:)

You believe that?

:p

Believe?
I've done research on miscarriages before. I KNOW FOR A FACT there are more than 64 miscarriages in the US in a year.

Even if we look at the other data here: Reproductive Health - OpenVAERS

Chart one suggests maximum of 474 a month. 474 *12 = 5,688, and that the highest month taken as the main number, and it's still 200 times smaller than potentially the actual number.

Chart four goes from 64 to 27,000 from one year to the next.
Simply people were not recording this data much. What's the point?
Everything about the data suggests... we didn't bother reporting this. It's not about believing, it's about looking at the data and seeing that's EXACTLY what's there (or isn't there).

This should be no surprise to anyone.

Dr. Malhotra is the top London cardiologist.

Horrific.

And sadly, does not surprise me. Close family member hemorrhaged the day she got the Moderna shot. Feb 2021. We both thought, "wow, that's weird." But in retrospect, now we know all the menstrual issues that can transpire. And if the shot can do that--sure, it can cause miscarriages.

The nation is going to start WW3 to cover for this catastrophe. I was always more afraid of what they would do to cover for their destruction rather than the virus itself.

I haven't said you should have the vaccine, to be honest I couldn't give a shit whether you have the vaccine or not.
I'm taking part in this discussion for the intellectual challenge and to inform myself. You are simply not important to me.

The simple fact is I'm showing people that what has been said is a CROCK OF SHIT.
Your response isn't to look at the data, it's not to be intelligent about it, it's to ATTACK ME for something I haven't even said. I mean, imagine.

You're saying liberals are responsible for deaths, and yet..... you can't even make an honest argument. You have to go to the very depths of ancestral Neanderthal to get there. "Ughh ughh, me good, you bad, ughh fuck"

It's not so much that they demanded the injection, it's that they threatened your livelihood if you didn't comply.

Putting someone out of work is like telling them they can't feed their kids.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a sudden increase in thievery, mainly from the elitist fucktards who make these dumbass laws (and then proceed to break them with impunity).

I don't think they care.

Do you think Republicans cared about deaths in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Somalia, Venezuela, Afghanistan (oh, except the women, they seemed, for the first time, to give a fuck about the women after Biden pulled out, something suggests that was fake care though)

You can look on both sides and partisans with their narratives, they will promote their narrative over the facts, over a logical and educated argument.
The simple fact is, I'm making an argument, and the person you're replying to simply is not.

Complete rubbish.

About 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. The source you cite is publishing nonsense.

"About 8 to 20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage. The total number of actual miscarriages is probably higher because many women miscarry before they even know that they're pregnant."

Oh, I said this a while ago. I've literally shown them the figures on Reproductive Health - OpenVAERS are not true figures because people don't report them.
So they're scraping the barrel trying to ignore the fact, and then turning to attacks.

Believe?
I've done research on miscarriages before. I KNOW FOR A FACT there are more than 64 miscarriages in the US in a year.

Even if we look at the other data here: Reproductive Health - OpenVAERS

Chart one suggests maximum of 474 a month. 474 *12 = 5,688, and that the highest month taken as the main number, and it's still 200 times smaller than potentially the actual number.

Chart four goes from 64 to 27,000 from one year to the next.
Simply people were not recording this data much. What's the point?
Everything about the data suggests... we didn't bother reporting this. It's not about believing, it's about looking at the data and seeing that's EXACTLY what's there (or isn't there).
That's why the foreign data is important, in countries where they're required to report.

Oh, I said this a while ago. I've literally shown them the figures on Reproductive Health - OpenVAERS are not true figures because people don't report them.
So they're scraping the barrel trying to ignore the fact, and then turning to attacks.
And you would be entirely missing the point

The VAERS data is entirely consistent with that from countries where reporting is mandatory.

Your theory is that people suddenly started reporting.... why? Why would they do such a thing?

I haven't said you should have the vaccine, to be honest I couldn't give a shit whether you have the vaccine or not.
Your tribe of freaked out libs, aka progressives, did give a shit even if all of you deny culpability now after the fact

And you would be entirely missing the point

The VAERS data is entirely consistent with that from countries where reporting is mandatory.

Your theory is that people suddenly started reporting.... why? Why would they do such a thing?
Well, the problem is the VAERS data is simply WRONG. So, this data from other countries (what data are you talking about? I've searched on this thread and can't find it, maybe I missed it, maybe it's not here) is probably also wrong.

Why would people start reporting?
Take this scenario.
A woman is married to a Trump supporter, she also likes Trump. The man says "The vaccine is killing people". The woman doesn't have the vaccine, but she has a miscarriage anyway. The man says that if they report the miscarriage, it'll look like the vaccine is bad.
They get what they want.
Or are you saying Trump supporters aren't on such a level? (we know they are).

Okay, expand... I can't reply to what you've written, as there's nothing to reply to.
How about we do this the easy way?

Science says the spike protein attaches to ACE-2, and there is ACE-2 all over the female reproductive system.

What makes more sense to you, that we see an effect from the spike protein, or that it has no effect at all?

Forum List

Back